Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 7974
-
11-04-22 14:26 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 68What goes on at the bookstores? Feel free to PM me, but I'm sure a few of us would like to know. I remember back when there were those porn stores on Market and on Arch hearing that gay dudes sometimes met there. But I never heard anything about women other than the girls in the booths.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
If there were girls willing to do stuff one on one at a place, I would definitely check it out. I don't think I'd dig the parties unfortunately. I am a total perv, have paid girls just to jerk off on their feet, so I'm not knocking anyone. But that said, the last thing in the world I would ever want to do is hang out with a bunch of other perv dudes LOL. Not unless there were PLENTY of females. A hundred foot fetishists all hanging around to talk to three or four girls literally sounds like a nightmare.
-
11-04-22 13:27 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 75Best in Philly
Laney is one of best providers in Philly. I have meet a few times and she is well worth her donation. Her menu is open beside BBFS. She loves it rough and has a lot of energy. I have had nothing but great experiences and she is beauty with an amazing body.
Here is her links:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Penns...lphia/LaneyRae
https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye
-
11-04-22 13:20 #5557Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442I've
Good morning, guys!
FYI, I've is currently visiting Pennsylvania through LKP. I can confidently say that she's one of the youngest and prettiest Asian provider that I've ever met in this field! I believe she's in her early 20's, standing at 5'6 tall, 100 lbs, firm 32 C, with curves in all the right places, and she's 100% natural. Her photos are real & accurate, but much prettier in person! She's fluent in Korean & Chinese, and she is learning and enjoying English with zeal. She loves sex and knows exactly what she's doing!
Simply put, I've's lovely, beautiful, and service oriented! Please love her, enjoy her, and cherish her!
Be safe & good luck!
Thanks.
-
11-04-22 10:27 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 111Busty asian and goth
BA.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...884.htm?cat=54
Goth? (maybe more punk than goth).
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/9126864.htm
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/7210026.htm
-
11-03-22 19:16 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 259[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
11-03-22 18:54 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 150Damn, that sucks as I see the same here in Michigan.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Any leads on a Busty asian or goth in the area?
-
11-02-22 10:00 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 987The female Indian escorts work in Canada. You will see plenty of Punjabi women working in Toronto or other parts of Canada. There are plenty of Indians around Philadelphia but none of the women work in that way as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 22:46 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 150Thanks, but she's more European than Indian (actually looks like my gf LOL).
Originally Posted by Pleck2
[View Original Post]
But I'm talking about a pure Indiana from India. Something like that.
-
11-01-22 05:50 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 95How I use fl
If you go on fl looking for either SB or escorts you will be out of luck. You will find alot of OF.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
Where the site is useful is events and parties. If you are single and can go to the happy hours or make it to one of the book stores at the right time you can have fun.
I manage to get in some free so spend some time on that site and have managed to hook up more than a few times.
Reason I shared the links. If you wanted to see what the two providers look like now you know. There are others from SA on there as well.
-
10-31-22 21:45 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 702Cherry Hill Escorts?
Travelling to Cherry Hill soon on business. I'm looking for recommendations on escorts.
Requirements:
- outcall to my hotel (she provides transportation but I'm willing to reimburse).
- no deposit required.
- minimal screening. Don't want to be giving away personal information to someone I don't know.
- GFE.
- bareback available, creampie optional.
Thanks.
-
10-31-22 21:45 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 702It still sucks. Most of the girls on there are just there to sell pictures or subscriptions to * I've been on for over a year and I've yet to run into a real woman on there. They're mostly fakes.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 20:02 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 86More Gigs
I think she's given up on this. I texted with her a bunch, thinking maybe she was warming up to meeting. At one point she told me not to contact her anymore, so I deleted the thread and moved on, only to have her text me back an hour later, so we went on for another day or two (on two different numbers of hers), and then she just said no. I don't think she's a scam, more like a flake.
Originally Posted by HeadRooster
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 15:01 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 111Fetlife
I think it's still the same. I've had the same experience you did, only less interaction. Made me think no one was really there, but I didn't put the same amount of time in. Anyway, I think FL was mentioned twice on this thread for the limited purpose of identifying someone who had a profile on both sites. FWIW, I have read several profiles on SA that mention feet. Enough that I didn't think it as that big of a thing.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:47 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 68Fetlife taking off?
So I just saw TWO fetlife mentions on this forum on the first page!
Coincidence, or is that site actually starting to not suck? I have had a fetlife profile for like 3 yrs, haven't met a single woman from there. I gave up even logging in. (Just checked it now, first time in months. Seems like the same lame sausage party it always was.) I'm into lots of stuff, but I posted there specifically to find a girl to indulge my foot and leg fetish. Love footjobs and blasting all over girls' feet. Of course I wasn't looking to find someone for FREE. Made it very clear in my profile I would take care of them. All I ever got was either a runaround that led to an offer to buy pics or some dude looking for me to do stuff with him and his wife. Even though I SPECIFICALLY said no couples or men in my profile.
Also, fetlife to me seemed like the most uptight, politically correct people imaginable. Especially for a community that I thought was about freedom and wild times. Every group was full of restrictive rules and people were always asking why they'd been banned. LOL.
Sorry to vent. But I wasted many an hour on fetlife. Maybe I did it wrong, but for me it was the worst. I see people talking shit on STG girls, but at least on skip you can actually meet them and get your dick sucked or whatever. Maybe fetlife is popping now though? If you guys say it is, I'll try again. What I saw of it so far was 90% dudes looking for email friends. Maybe it has gotten better?
-
10-31-22 14:21 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 111Indian / Middle Eastern
Looks like she'll still be here.
Originally Posted by Pleck2
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...?cat=6208&wn=1










Reply With Quote





