Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 532 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5559
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]

    Where the site is useful is events and parties. If you are single and can go to the happy hours or make it to one of the book stores at the right time you can have fun.

    .
    What goes on at the bookstores? Feel free to PM me, but I'm sure a few of us would like to know. I remember back when there were those porn stores on Market and on Arch hearing that gay dudes sometimes met there. But I never heard anything about women other than the girls in the booths.

    If there were girls willing to do stuff one on one at a place, I would definitely check it out. I don't think I'd dig the parties unfortunately. I am a total perv, have paid girls just to jerk off on their feet, so I'm not knocking anyone. But that said, the last thing in the world I would ever want to do is hang out with a bunch of other perv dudes LOL. Not unless there were PLENTY of females. A hundred foot fetishists all hanging around to talk to three or four girls literally sounds like a nightmare.

  2. #5558

    Best in Philly

    Laney is one of best providers in Philly. I have meet a few times and she is well worth her donation. Her menu is open beside BBFS. She loves it rough and has a lot of energy. I have had nothing but great experiences and she is beauty with an amazing body.

    Here is her links:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Penns...lphia/LaneyRae

    https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye

  3. #5557
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    I've

    Good morning, guys!

    FYI, I've is currently visiting Pennsylvania through LKP. I can confidently say that she's one of the youngest and prettiest Asian provider that I've ever met in this field! I believe she's in her early 20's, standing at 5'6 tall, 100 lbs, firm 32 C, with curves in all the right places, and she's 100% natural. Her photos are real & accurate, but much prettier in person! She's fluent in Korean & Chinese, and she is learning and enjoying English with zeal. She loves sex and knows exactly what she's doing!

    Simply put, I've's lovely, beautiful, and service oriented! Please love her, enjoy her, and cherish her!

    Be safe & good luck!

    Thanks.

  4. #5556

    Busty asian and goth

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw550  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks as I see the same here in Michigan.

    Any leads on a Busty asian or goth in the area?
    BA.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...884.htm?cat=54

    Goth? (maybe more punk than goth).

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/9126864.htm

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/7210026.htm

  5. #5555
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  6. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    The female Indian escorts work in Canada. You will see plenty of Punjabi women working in Toronto or other parts of Canada. There are plenty of Indians around Philadelphia but none of the women work in that way as far as I know.
    Damn, that sucks as I see the same here in Michigan.

    Any leads on a Busty asian or goth in the area?

  7. #5553
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw550  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but she's more European than Indian (actually looks like my gf LOL).

    But I'm talking about a pure Indiana from India. Something like that.
    The female Indian escorts work in Canada. You will see plenty of Punjabi women working in Toronto or other parts of Canada. There are plenty of Indians around Philadelphia but none of the women work in that way as far as I know.

  8. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but she's more European than Indian (actually looks like my gf LOL).

    But I'm talking about a pure Indiana from India. Something like that.

  9. #5551

    How I use fl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    It still sucks. Most of the girls on there are just there to sell pictures or subscriptions to * I've been on for over a year and I've yet to run into a real woman on there. They're mostly fakes.
    If you go on fl looking for either SB or escorts you will be out of luck. You will find alot of OF.

    Where the site is useful is events and parties. If you are single and can go to the happy hours or make it to one of the book stores at the right time you can have fun.

    I manage to get in some free so spend some time on that site and have managed to hook up more than a few times.

    Reason I shared the links. If you wanted to see what the two providers look like now you know. There are others from SA on there as well.

  10. #5550

    Cherry Hill Escorts?

    Travelling to Cherry Hill soon on business. I'm looking for recommendations on escorts.

    Requirements:

    - outcall to my hotel (she provides transportation but I'm willing to reimburse).

    - no deposit required.

    - minimal screening. Don't want to be giving away personal information to someone I don't know.

    - GFE.

    - bareback available, creampie optional.

    Thanks.

  11. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    So I just saw TWO fetlife mentions on this forum on the first page!

    Coincidence, or is that site actually starting to not suck? I have had a fetlife profile for like 3 yrs, haven't met a single woman from there. I gave up even logging in. (Just checked it now, first time in months. Seems like the same lame sausage party it always was.) I'm into lots of stuff, but I posted there specifically to find a girl to indulge my foot and leg fetish. Love footjobs and blasting all over girls' feet. Of course I wasn't looking to find someone for FREE. Made it very clear in my profile I would take care of them. All I ever got was either a runaround that led to an offer to buy pics or some dude looking for me to do stuff with him and his wife. Even though I SPECIFICALLY said no couples or men in my profile.

    Also, fetlife to me seemed like the most uptight, politically correct people imaginable. Especially for a community that I thought was about freedom and wild times. Every group was full of restrictive rules and people were always asking why they'd been banned. LOL.

    Sorry to vent. But I wasted many an hour on fetlife. Maybe I did it wrong, but for me it was the worst. I see people talking shit on STG girls, but at least on skip you can actually meet them and get your dick sucked or whatever. Maybe fetlife is popping now though? If you guys say it is, I'll try again. What I saw of it so far was 90% dudes looking for email friends. Maybe it has gotten better?
    It still sucks. Most of the girls on there are just there to sell pictures or subscriptions to * I've been on for over a year and I've yet to run into a real woman on there. They're mostly fakes.

  12. #5548

    More Gigs

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    No. I text her yesterday looking to set up an apt for Today (to avoid the $25 same day penalty. SHM) but she never responded.

    Still thinking she's a scam so who cares, LOL. Just thought I'd try in the event she was for real.

    HR.
    I think she's given up on this. I texted with her a bunch, thinking maybe she was warming up to meeting. At one point she told me not to contact her anymore, so I deleted the thread and moved on, only to have her text me back an hour later, so we went on for another day or two (on two different numbers of hers), and then she just said no. I don't think she's a scam, more like a flake.

  13. #5547

    Fetlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    So I just saw TWO fetlife mentions on this forum on the first page!

    Coincidence, or is that site actually starting to not suck? I have had a fetlife profile for like 3 yrs, haven't met a single woman from there. I gave up even logging in. (Just checked it now, first time in months. Seems like the same lame sausage party it always was.) I'm into lots of stuff, but I posted there specifically to find a girl to indulge my foot and leg fetish. Love footjobs and blasting all over girls' feet. Of course I wasn't looking to find someone for FREE. Made it very clear in my profile I would take care of them. All I ever got was either a runaround that led to an offer to buy pics or some dude looking for me to do stuff with him and his wife. Even though I SPECIFICALLY said no couples or men in my profile.

    Also, fetlife to me seemed like the most uptight, politically correct people imaginable. Especially for a community that I thought was about freedom and wild times. Every group was full of restrictive rules and people were always asking why they'd been banned. LOL.

    Sorry to vent. But I wasted many an hour on fetlife. Maybe I did it wrong, but for me it was the worst. I see people talking shit on STG girls, but at least on skip you can actually meet them and get your dick sucked or whatever. Maybe fetlife is popping now though? If you guys say it is, I'll try again. What I saw of it so far was 90% dudes looking for email friends. Maybe it has gotten better?
    I think it's still the same. I've had the same experience you did, only less interaction. Made me think no one was really there, but I didn't put the same amount of time in. Anyway, I think FL was mentioned twice on this thread for the limited purpose of identifying someone who had a profile on both sites. FWIW, I have read several profiles on SA that mention feet. Enough that I didn't think it as that big of a thing.

  14. #5546

    Fetlife taking off?

    So I just saw TWO fetlife mentions on this forum on the first page!

    Coincidence, or is that site actually starting to not suck? I have had a fetlife profile for like 3 yrs, haven't met a single woman from there. I gave up even logging in. (Just checked it now, first time in months. Seems like the same lame sausage party it always was.) I'm into lots of stuff, but I posted there specifically to find a girl to indulge my foot and leg fetish. Love footjobs and blasting all over girls' feet. Of course I wasn't looking to find someone for FREE. Made it very clear in my profile I would take care of them. All I ever got was either a runaround that led to an offer to buy pics or some dude looking for me to do stuff with him and his wife. Even though I SPECIFICALLY said no couples or men in my profile.

    Also, fetlife to me seemed like the most uptight, politically correct people imaginable. Especially for a community that I thought was about freedom and wild times. Every group was full of restrictive rules and people were always asking why they'd been banned. LOL.

    Sorry to vent. But I wasted many an hour on fetlife. Maybe I did it wrong, but for me it was the worst. I see people talking shit on STG girls, but at least on skip you can actually meet them and get your dick sucked or whatever. Maybe fetlife is popping now though? If you guys say it is, I'll try again. What I saw of it so far was 90% dudes looking for email friends. Maybe it has gotten better?

  15. #5545

    Indian / Middle Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-3a6e798705ae

    There's also one who no longer has a profile on SA, but does on some other sites. Kink friendly, if that's your thing. High end. I couldn't find her on other sites but she has tons of photos, all good.
    Looks like she'll still be here.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...?cat=6208&wn=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape