Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 1456 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18228
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091
    I'm guessing it's the handlers #.

  2. #18227

    Junkies

    Addendum on this topic. Keep in mind that either party could also suffer a stroke or cardiac arrest or something that would create the same quandary of whether to call 911. Hopefully, if it happened to me I hope the girl would have the humanity to call 911. And would I do it for her? Of course, the risk goes up due to drug use / abuse.

  3. #18226

    Narcan

    So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Any pharmcy should have it. No prescription required.

  4. #18225

    Mimi

    A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdc01  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mimi last week and I thought she was a sweetheart. What a breath of fresh air considering all the garbage that has been out there last few years. Easy set up, clean and safe incall, 160 hh but I tipped her well. BBBJ, CFS. Nothing out of this word, just a low maintenance good time with a nice woman which these days is harder and harder to find. Treat her well, don't be an asshole.

  5. #18224

    Black

    There are plenty of mixed chicks out there. But if you want pure black then Kassidy is a good choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    So I think I might have asked this already but I don't think I got any leads. Can we recommend any black chicks? Can't seem to find one:

  6. #18223

    Ebony love?

    So I think I might have asked this already but I don't think I got any leads. Can we recommend any black chicks? Can't seem to find one:

  7. #18222

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Kia / Kimora - https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...w/247606787342.

    Mimi - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/268365558088.

    I know both have some history in the area and there are a few scattered positive reports over the years but it seems nothing from overly recently since they both started reposting late Summer.

    I've been in contact with both on a few different occasions to arrange schedules and although both have been sweet communication seems lacking or dies off suddenly.

    Both seem to be up my alley and offer close to the level of service I am particularly looking for but with the scheduling / communication issues I may just move on unless I can hear some recent positive intel.

    Stay good out there.
    I saw Mimi last week and I thought she was a sweetheart. What a breath of fresh air considering all the garbage that has been out there last few years. Easy set up, clean and safe incall, 160 hh but I tipped her well. BBBJ, CFS. Nothing out of this word, just a low maintenance good time with a nice woman which these days is harder and harder to find. Treat her well, don't be an asshole.

  8. #18221
    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    I know she's with the former Olitas girls working for a different person, was gunna see her in CT. But can't find any reviews. Let me know if you end up meeting up.

  9. #18220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    Text her. Tell her you don't want her real address but to meet you somewhere face to face. She will still require deposit. She's a scammer bro.

  10. #18219

    Choices

    Great post!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    She started out online only. The first time I saw her AD on TRYST I reached out to her, she wouldn't meet in person but wanted to sell me on sexting / custom photos and vids. I'm all set with that type of service so politely passed but said stay in touch if you change your mind. I'd say within about 4 weeks she had switched to in person meets and reached back out to me which I appreciated and took advantage of.

    Her level / quality of service was great for her price, once she was reviewed I think she got too busy and realized quickly there's a bit more to fucking a few guys everyday for money.

    I'd actually put money on a new boyfriend. Maybe even one of you fucks? The amount of providers I've seen over the years in a serious relationship where they admit they met through paid service blows my mind. Hell I've had a couple of jealous boyfriends DM me here trying to debate the level of service I've received in a public review because "she doesn't offer that bro" - ya she does bro..

  11. #18218

    Any recent Kia / Kimora or Mimi encounters to report back?

    Kia / Kimora - https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...w/247606787342.

    Mimi - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/268365558088.

    I know both have some history in the area and there are a few scattered positive reports over the years but it seems nothing from overly recently since they both started reposting late Summer.

    I've been in contact with both on a few different occasions to arrange schedules and although both have been sweet communication seems lacking or dies off suddenly.

    Both seem to be up my alley and offer close to the level of service I am particularly looking for but with the scheduling / communication issues I may just move on unless I can hear some recent positive intel.

    Stay good out there.

  12. #18217
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    The only way, in my opinion, that someone can make enough money from OF to constitute what I think most of us would consider a full-time income is if that person already had a large internet following on some other social media platform (Twitter / Instagram / Twitch / Reddit / etc) that can be converted into paying customers on OF. Internet porn is far too saturated a market for someone with no real following and who isn't already at least semi-famous to just jump on there and start making a ton of money.

    I would guess that in the case of this person being discussed here, she probably wasn't relying on escorting to support herself in the first place and was probably doing it as more of a side-hustle.
    She started out online only. The first time I saw her AD on TRYST I reached out to her, she wouldn't meet in person but wanted to sell me on sexting / custom photos and vids. I'm all set with that type of service so politely passed but said stay in touch if you change your mind. I'd say within about 4 weeks she had switched to in person meets and reached back out to me which I appreciated and took advantage of.

    Her level / quality of service was great for her price, once she was reviewed I think she got too busy and realized quickly there's a bit more to fucking a few guys everyday for money.

    I'd actually put money on a new boyfriend. Maybe even one of you fucks? The amount of providers I've seen over the years in a serious relationship where they admit they met through paid service blows my mind. Hell I've had a couple of jealous boyfriends DM me here trying to debate the level of service I've received in a public review because "she doesn't offer that bro" - ya she does bro.

    Usually when someone you've seen repeatedly changes up their level of service all of a sudden, it's a new partner trying to dictate what she can and can't do.

  13. #18216

  14. #18215

    Narcan

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Where can one get some narcan from?
    Any pharmcy should have it. No prescription required.

  15. #18214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if anyone has had a dream with Celine on Eros & what experience was? I'm going to be in the area and thought I'd check to see if she's legit.

    Stay safe out there.
    She's with Traveling Brazilians.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape