Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26798

    Anyone ever try Natalie? / Review for Natasha

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2329637

    Anyone have experience with Natalie? I know she used to be with Carla but recently split. I assume she works with a few other gals from the same circle now. Her ads have been getting more explicit as the weeks go on. She quoted me 280 for an hr. "entails an erotic massage, bring extra for extras". She replied. I never inquired about what that meant exactly. Any intel on her, her spa or the gals she works with is appreciated! PM OK.

    Review on Natasha in Novi.

    She has been reviewed many times but not recently. I saw her 2 weeks ago, easy comms and easy to schedule.

    -very nice massage 7/10, just enough oil, slow and very relaxing.

    -wore only panties and full roaming is allowed along with DFK. Outstanding tits!

    -standard Russian finish after some teasing / edging and light ass play.

    -100 hhr.

    -YMMV but she remains one of my favorites.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

  2. #26797
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Sarah and was working out of a small office building in Southfield. Some have said that she will take her top off and allow you to touch. Wasn't my experience, I even asked and she wondered why people keep asking her about that. $ for 30-minute massage with HE. Her ad says 29 when she's probably closer to 49. Would not repeat unless the blouse bunnies came out.
    I didn't have any trouble with her, but I also would not go back. She was very nice and I enjoyed talking to her. Good massage with a topless HJ ending. But I definitely got the vibe that she did not like her job. So I could easily believe she would turn someone down if she wasn't in a good mood or anything.

  3. #26796

    Bonita

    Bonita is going on vacation Tuesday through Friday next week. You can still see her today, tomorrow and Monday.

  4. #26795

    Sarah

    Used to go by Sarah and was working out of a small office building in Southfield. Some have said that she will take her top off and allow you to touch. Wasn't my experience, I even asked and she wondered why people keep asking her about that. $ for 30-minute massage with HE. Her ad says 29 when she's probably closer to 49. Would not repeat unless the blouse bunnies came out.


  5. #26794

    Had to see for myself

    Tbh a few of the pics of her face weren't bad like a pretty fly MILF / gilf then BAM that nude. I literally said "YOWW! LOL. Ouch.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlime  [View Original Post]
    You just cured my horniness, sir.

    MS.

  6. #26793

    Aka Sara

    What happened?

  7. #26792
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting, but I guess not surprising. Wonder why she would put "Bald Kitty" in the ad if there was nothing extra?
    Almost all providers walk the line of trying to entice people to go see them, she probably does have it, but it doesn't mean you're getting anywhere near it.

  8. #26791

  9. #26790
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Shawna / Princess.

    She does zero extras. Used to work for bikini chain but went independent though still following same business model.
    That's interesting, but I guess not surprising. Wonder why she would put "Bald Kitty" in the ad if there was nothing extra?

  10. #26789

    Princess

    Shawna / Princess.

    She does zero extras. Used to work for bikini chain but went independent though still following same business model.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellicom  [View Original Post]

  11. #26788

    Lol 🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlime  [View Original Post]
    You just cured my horniness, sir.

    MS.
    That's funny, LOL. Don't hate, LOL to each his own.

    I'm just trying to have fun, looking for a spinner. She rode hard and put away wet but I like them small. I got a tiny peepee. Them small ones make me feel studly. LOL.

  12. #26787
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellicom  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the photos before, but with a different name.

  13. #26786

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut;6195885[URL
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/97834172[/URL]

    Anyone experience Blondie?
    You just cured my horniness, sir.

    MS.

  14. #26785

    Real or fake


  15. #26784

    Quite the age range in the pic's

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut;6195885[URL
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/97834172[/URL]

    Anyone experience Blondie?
    Never seen her and never will. With that much difference in all the pic's. Something just isn't right. My guess would be take the oldest one in the ad, add 20 years of drugs, booze and cheeseburgers you might be close.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape