Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Submit Review
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11264
-
11-14-22 09:32 #7154Banned Member

Posts: 1258OK, how much and what kind of service?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:17 #7153Regular Member

Posts: 13Any opinions on these girls?
Since everyone on here is the expert, any red flags on these profiles -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-431ce648a0df
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-68eda10a4af6
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-76d3c7701dd4
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-79f5f933b55d
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a35d8d133e13
They all seem like good candidates to engage with?
-
11-13-22 20:54 #7152Regular Member

Posts: 19Toftt
Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 23:38 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 206Olivia
This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83
-
11-10-22 16:07 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 59Well, definitely a pro reaching out to you offering PPM. Profile already deactivated.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 17:01 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 272Tips for no-pic Seeking profile
I know some of you gents use a profile with no pics.
I'd love to hear your suggestions. Last time I uploaded a pic, I got booted instantly. I think they have facial recognition now.
-
11-04-22 09:14 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 300Reached out to me direct offering ppm.
Originally Posted by VisitUSA
[View Original Post]
That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.
-
11-04-22 08:49 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 206Horse hair chick
This chick is weird af. Tried reaching out to her and she has an attitude problem from the start which is a red flag for me. I was turned off and didn't have time to deal with this trick. She's unbeweavable!
Originally Posted by VisitUSA
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 00:55 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 153Sarai
I was wondering if anyone knew her:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
-
10-29-22 19:56 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-aec2af47ca91
Asked me for five bills.
-
10-28-22 23:03 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 95Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 16:41 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 206That's her. How was your experience with her?
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 10:03 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 95Curious
Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 10:54 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 1042I wish we could, I'll sign up 100 x times to shut them down.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 02:16 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 414Good call on the boric acid, and girls also appreciate unscented baby wipes. I've always kept Plan B on hand when breeding my girls. I make sure I see them take it at the end of the date.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
Don't hand cash to a random girl and expect her to make the pharmacy trip. I recall reading elsewhere on this forum how an SD gave a girl $50 for Plan B, and the strong-and-independent genius decided to pocket the money and go about her week. To no one's surprise but hers, she got pregnant and hit up the guy demanding an abortion.













Reply With Quote





