Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 272 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4071
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure? Because I just got rated red last week before I even had the chance to rate her. Then again today I got rated red by someone who I never even met! BTW anyone know if there's a way to dispute or report bullshit ratings?
    Respectfully, if you're in the safety club, I think you know why you got that red. Not sure disputing will help.

  2. #2900

    That's Not How It Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    She can only rate you if you've rated her. You'd have to rate her first before she gives you the red.
    She can absolutely rate a guy red first.

  3. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure? Because I just got rated red last week before I even had the chance to rate her. Then again today I got rated red by someone who I never even met! BTW anyone know if there's a way to dispute or report bullshit ratings?
    Anyone can rate anyone first at any time, red or normal.

    I think you should go see Fiji.

    1) so she's thick, who cares. You expect any of us to believe you got a problem with a thick woman? (I love thick women lmao).

    2) she's still willing to see you despite you being the most hated man on hx lmao.

    3) you made the plan already. Just go fuck her and have fun. She's a porn star, I bet it'll be a blast.

  4. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    She can only rate you if you've rated her. You'd have to rate her first before she gives you the red.
    Are you sure? Because I just got rated red last week before I even had the chance to rate her. Then again today I got rated red by someone who I never even met! BTW anyone know if there's a way to dispute or report bullshit ratings?

  5. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Damn, spoke to someone on her network and he confirmed that she was actually taller and chubbier than he expected. On top of that he said the head was really good but everything else was meh. Fuck I can't afford to be paying money for that. Already tried backing out of it or at least downgrading to a half hour session but and now she's asking me to pay money for wasting her time slot or I'll get another negative rating. I'm now debating if I should just suck it up and experience it for myself. Or ghost her and use this opportunity to delete my HX account and change my burner number LOL.
    She can only rate you if you've rated her. You'd have to rate her first before she gives you the red.

  6. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    I'll let you all know on Friday. I'd fuck either one TBH. I booked her early in the day. 1 hr with video upgrade added on this time LOL (not getting caught again smh). I've been saving up this whole week and looking forward to the CIM money shot. Someone else on the forums somewhere mentioned that she had done porn then lost some weight. I've been following her on Instagram too and her recent posts / stories reflect somewhere in between the pics you shared. As long as she performs with the energy and enthusiasm of her videos I'll be happy.
    Damn, spoke to someone on her network and he confirmed that she was actually taller and chubbier than he expected. On top of that he said the head was really good but everything else was meh. Fuck I can't afford to be paying money for that. Already tried backing out of it or at least downgrading to a half hour session but and now she's asking me to pay money for wasting her time slot or I'll get another negative rating. I'm now debating if I should just suck it up and experience it for myself. Or ghost her and use this opportunity to delete my HX account and change my burner number LOL.

  7. #2895

    Jessica Valentina

    Hey gents, has anyone seen Jessica Valentina (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JessicaValentina)? I searched this forum and OC's and no luck. If not, I'll TOFTT. Thanks guys.

  8. #2894

  9. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Pics are definitely photo shopped and filtered. Look at all of the most recent pics of her waist. Definitely photo shopped and well done LOL. She's bigger than you think. A short small version BBW.
    That's what I'm sayin. You can't photoshop a porn vid and that screen shot is direct off there. It was marked as posted one month ago. Let's see if DeadAzz sees her. Screen shots from his vids will tell us. A pic that is a single camera shot. Well you can angle the camera, person, lighting or even photoshop. She's a professional porn star and knows that shit. For the $$$ she's asking, I can bang someone that doesn't have the tummy and body of my ex-wife!!

  10. #2892

    Fijishopped

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Pics are definitely photo shopped and filtered. Look at all of the most recent pics of her waist. Definitely photo shopped and well done LOL. She's bigger than you think. A short small version BBW.
    How can you tell if it's photo shopped? As someone who uses Photoshop quite a lot in my career I don't really see a whole lot of evidence that suggests they're photo shopped pics. People fluctuate in weight. Have you seen her in person recently to know for sure she's a BBW now? I've done my research as well. Like I said, I'd fuck either of the girls in those pics. Reviews on Private Delight sound promising. Yeah yeah I know what you all are going to say: PD Reviews are fake!! But I write a lot of not fake reviews on PD and I'll usually look up other reviewers and see what other reviews they've written before I decide if they're fakes. She's got over 280 reviews and most of them seem pretty legit to me. And so far everything I've seen on her Snapchat and IG doesn't signal round BBW to me. But yeah I'll be super annoyed if I show up and she is one LOL. We'll see on Friday I guess haha.

  11. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Someone earlier mentioned she was going to be in town. Well she's here so I started my research. From what I found, she's going to be someone's big bang but not me.

    Ok, she started on HX as MistyKora and got lots of red there. She started porn and changed the HX profile to Fijifalzz. Lots of chatter about her in the OC / LA / SD forums basically around BBFS. Several years and lots of porn vids later, she's here in SD. For the guys that want to know, IMHO none of the pics on HX reflect her current body size. I'm posting pics below for comparison. One is from HX another is a screen shot from a vid done a month ago. She's got the big boobs / fat ass / small tummy of most Latinas. Photoshop from professional porn she posted in August on the bed make her look skinner. The standing pic is right off a video she posted a month ago. Not promoting her, just giving you the info on the pics and body. You guys decide.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yourbaby_Fiji
    I'll let you all know on Friday. I'd fuck either one TBH. I booked her early in the day. 1 hr with video upgrade added on this time LOL (not getting caught again smh). I've been saving up this whole week and looking forward to the CIM money shot. Someone else on the forums somewhere mentioned that she had done porn then lost some weight. I've been following her on Instagram too and her recent posts / stories reflect somewhere in between the pics you shared. As long as she performs with the energy and enthusiasm of her videos I'll be happy.

  12. #2890

    RE: Yourbaby_Fiji

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Someone earlier mentioned she was going to be in town. Well she's here so I started my research. From what I found, she's going to be someone's big bang but not me.

    Ok, she started on HX as MistyKora and got lots of red there. She started porn and changed the HX profile to Fijifalzz. Lots of chatter about her in the OC / LA / SD forums basically around BBFS. Several years and lots of porn vids later, she's here in SD. For the guys that want to know, IMHO none of the pics on HX reflect her current body size. I'm posting pics below for comparison. One is from HX another is a screen shot from a vid done a month ago. She's got the big boobs / fat ass / small tummy of most Latinas. Photoshop from professional porn she posted in August on the bed make her look skinner. The standing pic is right off a video she posted a month ago. Not promoting her, just giving you the info on the pics and body. You guys decide.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yourbaby_Fiji
    Pics are definitely photo shopped and filtered. Look at all of the most recent pics of her waist. Definitely photo shopped and well done LOL. She's bigger than you think. A short small version BBW.

  13. #2889

    RE: Yourbaby_Fiji

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Someone earlier mentioned she was going to be in town. Well she's here so I started my research. From what I found, she's going to be someone's big bang but not me.

    Ok, she started on HX as MistyKora and got lots of red there. She started porn and changed the HX profile to Fijifalzz. Lots of chatter about her in the OC / LA / SD forums basically around BBFS. Several years and lots of porn vids later, she's here in SD. For the guys that want to know, IMHO none of the pics on HX reflect her current body size. I'm posting pics below for comparison. One is from HX another is a screen shot from a vid done a month ago. She's got the big boobs / fat ass / small tummy of most Latinas. Photoshop from professional porn she posted in August on the bed make her look skinner. The standing pic is right off a video she posted a month ago. Not promoting her, just giving you the info on the pics and body. You guys decide.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yourbaby_Fiji
    Pics are definitely photo shopped and filtered. Look at all of the most recent pics of her waist. Definitely photo shopped and well done LOL. She's bigger than you think. A short small version BBW.

  14. #2888

    Yourbaby_Fiji

    Someone earlier mentioned she was going to be in town. Well she's here so I started my research. From what I found, she's going to be someone's big bang but not me.

    Ok, she started on HX as MistyKora and got lots of red there. She started porn and changed the HX profile to Fijifalzz. Lots of chatter about her in the OC / LA / SD forums basically around BBFS. Several years and lots of porn vids later, she's here in SD. For the guys that want to know, IMHO none of the pics on HX reflect her current body size. I'm posting pics below for comparison. One is from HX another is a screen shot from a vid done a month ago. She's got the big boobs / fat ass / small tummy of most Latinas. Photoshop from professional porn she posted in August on the bed make her look skinner. The standing pic is right off a video she posted a month ago. Not promoting her, just giving you the info on the pics and body. You guys decide.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yourbaby_Fiji
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A7E792D0-D133-5C59-AAB5-387969B323B0_847AC452-1CFA-4BA4-BB4B-23FDB9AB6F26.jpg‎   Untitled.png‎  

  15. #2887
    I've been seeing her since the SDASP days. Couldn't agree more with the guys below. She is a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by SurferSK  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/alexadd

    Haven't been on HX much and was browsing the other day. She don't post often but I do see her post once in a while. Anyone got any experience with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Tall, fit, cute, busty, euro accent, unreal rates, just an all around sweet person. Seen her many times. Be nice to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishsd  [View Original Post]
    What he said. I've seen Alexa for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 10 plus years since I've seen her. She had great boobs, and a sweetheart. Glad to know she's still an amazing person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape