Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 205 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 3061
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by BdsDavid  [View Original Post]
    I've met a couple women in Fullerton. They were a bit older older. I am pretty sure they were the same as pictured, but the pictures looked younger then in person. I suspect a bit of air brushing of the photos. Only complaint was waiting in hotel parking lot while some other dude finished up.

    I friend met some in Ontario and had no complaints.

    I installed WeChat, but it seems that you have to know someone else using the app.
    The one that required to pay $2. 0 for hhr is of higher quality than $1. 40 for hhr.

    It's all heavy makeup and photo edit online but you get what you pay for.

  2. #2130

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by SureWhyNot1234  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks? Matches her age advertised?
    Her photos for body type are accurate, she does have an ass that shows in her photos. Not a stunner, but definitely not a bad looker either.

  3. #2129

    Vipclub

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    WeChat is preferred there's always someone reading the mail. I'm surprised some guys say they got catfished. I have always gotten who I asked for and won't complain about the service. Luki is a little older than the VIP photo but service is good. I've had a lot of fun with the Dreamgirls location.
    I've met a couple women in Fullerton. They were a bit older older. I am pretty sure they were the same as pictured, but the pictures looked younger then in person. I suspect a bit of air brushing of the photos. Only complaint was waiting in hotel parking lot while some other dude finished up.

    I friend met some in Ontario and had no complaints.

    I installed WeChat, but it seems that you have to know someone else using the app.

  4. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123

    If you happen to use WhatsApp or wechat, this site actually occasionally got pretty good talents around Rowland san gabriel area.
    WeChat is preferred there's always someone reading the mail. I'm surprised some guys say they got catfished. I have always gotten who I asked for and won't complain about the service. Luki is a little older than the VIP photo but service is good. I've had a lot of fun with the Dreamgirls location.

  5. #2127
    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123

    If you happen to use WhatsApp or wechat, this site actually occasionally got pretty good talents around Rowland san gabriel area.

  6. #2126

    Kenne Cypress

    Has anyone here pay the visit to this one and wished comment?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Cypress/Kenne

  7. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by DaviSaw  [View Original Post]
    Looking for something different than an AMP, came across this posting.

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../22529433.html

    At times I like someone older than the usual AMP 20 somethings, and I've never been one for ensuring who I spend time with is skinny as I'm hefty and feel I'd break them most times, so the idea of someone slightly older and with some padding peaked interest.

    Wanted $. 5/30 m $$. 5 for an hour and went for the half hour visit.

    In a hotel in Lake Forest just next to the 5, behind a McD's. Not bad area, but a lot of cameras in the hotel that will you on camera while you are waiting for a response for room number.

    Texted to setup up a time, fairly responsive and easy. Got a bit delayed once on site and had to find a corner to hang out in out of the prying camera eyes while waiting to get the final room number. Other than that, fairly smooth communication. She said she was from Ecuador, so heavy accent and some repeating needed, but no real issue understanding each other..
    How would you rate her looks? Matches her age advertised?

  8. #2124

    Stay as far as you can

    She offers Outcall $$$ and incall $. 6 .

    On her 60's and super ugly.

    Body is 2/10 at best

    Room is in Quality inn . she dose not even communicate even one word.

    Do not waste your money and time.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/i...scorts/2940628
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5BFDA5E6-A0D6-4217-A880-F36A98CF1460.jpg‎  

  9. #2123

    Oh no you didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoLvr  [View Original Post]
    Sussing out LE is a simple solution: Are you affiliated / with / working for with Law Enforcement? The answer is simple: yes or no. If they don't say "no", move on.
    And you believe that after saying that to someone. Are you affiliated / with / working for with Law Enforcement? And if they are LE that's going to work? And those cops will be compelled to answer honestly? That's funny. Are you joking?

  10. #2122

    P411 rates? Really?

    I'm seeing $1,000 and $2,000 for an hour posted. Are people really paying this?

  11. #2121
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you paid $500? Was she really worth the $500?
    No I paid 3. She must have updated her ad to 5.

  12. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Vudu33  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch she is legit. Those are her photos. Very enthusiastic. Talented. Likes what she does. Is cool about it. She's not a typical provider and has to operate on the downlow during the day only. One of the better experiences I've had in the game. BBFS. Civ.
    Wow, you paid $500? Was she really worth the $500?

  13. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfThieves1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I have been emailing about setting up something during an upcoming work trip. Just want a warm & fuzzy feeling. Any information is appreciated!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/misscoconut
    I can vouch she is legit. Those are her photos. Very enthusiastic. Talented. Likes what she does. Is cool about it. She's not a typical provider and has to operate on the downlow during the day only. One of the better experiences I've had in the game. BBFS. Civ.

  14. #2118

    Fun Latina in Lake forest

    Looking for something different than an AMP, came across this posting.

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../22529433.html

    At times I like someone older than the usual AMP 20 somethings, and I've never been one for ensuring who I spend time with is skinny as I'm hefty and feel I'd break them most times, so the idea of someone slightly older and with some padding peaked interest.

    Wanted $. 5/30 m $$. 5 for an hour and went for the half hour visit.

    In a hotel in Lake Forest just next to the 5, behind a McD's. Not bad area, but a lot of cameras in the hotel that will you on camera while you are waiting for a response for room number.

    Texted to setup up a time, fairly responsive and easy. Got a bit delayed once on site and had to find a corner to hang out in out of the prying camera eyes while waiting to get the final room number. Other than that, fairly smooth communication. She said she was from Ecuador, so heavy accent and some repeating needed, but no real issue understanding each other.

    Once in the room, lights kept low but as soon as door shut she immediately moved in for hug, with her pulling her top down to expose her tits and rubbing against as I'm sure this is her way to LE check. Felt up tits, caress between her legs, her grabbing me and then pulled into the room to disrobe and pulled onto bed. A good curvy woman, not shy at all but not overly aggressive. A lot of putting her tits in my face to suck, ball play, feeling up, etc. I asked for her to do some playing with herself / get herself off while I watched to enjoy a show. She went all in on that rubbing herself along with 2-3 fingers in slapping herself, arching back and closing eyes with some great audio along with it. Moved to CBJ and ass within reach to rub and slap, then a bit of 69, she went to get on top but knew I wanted mish and enjoyed that until complete. Given wipes to clean up while she got rid of the cover. We kept feeling each other up for a bit longer until time to get dressed and move on.

    Definitely may do again in the future.

  15. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHard1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas have you guys ever seen these girls advertised in your area?

    https://youtu.be/kCMqhEi4KtA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXHouIORTc

    I don't want to watch more than 1 min. Someone give me the cliff notes on this vid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape