Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11728

    Dee Dee and Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...e/592804939839

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I think she was working with DeeDee for a bit, but now seems to be out on her own.
    Yes, she did work with Dee Dee. I tried to set something up to do a duo with them and it never worked out. I too wonder how she its. I see she is in Frankfort. Tried to contact her several days ago and got no response.

    I saw where Dee Dee has a new partner so I guess they had a falling out.

  2. #11727

    She's not Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Got a text the other day saying she has a very nice Thailand girl waiting. Normal pricing 140 hhr 180 hr and 340 BBFS. Try 1-312-868-2191.

    Happy hunting, and as always, watch your back!! I asked how long sticking around, said depends on business!! hahaha, so get it while it's hot guys!!
    I've seen the Thai girl. Tall and thin. Very attractive. Horrible service. Wears a mask. Doesn't take her dress off. Just pulls it up and pulls the top down. No BJ of any sort. Just a HJ until upright, on goes protection, and she lays down so you can do what you need. It sucked. Everything is an upsell. If you want the dress off, give me money. If you want a more interactive experience, give me money. That she knows how to say. Last two have been like that.

  3. #11726
    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Did you try downloading pics and running through tineye? I think I could make some quick cash starting an online pooners research class.
    No. I didn't even think to.

  4. #11725

    In town next weekend!

    Hey everyone,

    I'm in town next week, and will be looking for a good BBJ. I used to live out there, but the girl I used to see (light skin bbw chick), I can't seem to find her information. She gave an amazing BBJ. If I find her again, I'll share for sure.

    Anyway, anyone got someone who does a good BBJ?

  5. #11724
    Met her once, very accommodating, but not much chest, big belly and no behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...e/592804939839

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I think she was working with DeeDee for a bit, but now seems to be out on her own.

  6. #11723

    I found the newest link for this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Got a text the other day saying she has a very nice Thailand girl waiting. Normal pricing 140 hhr 180 hr and 340 BBFS. Try 1-312-868-2191.

    Happy hunting, and as always, watch your back!! I asked how long sticking around, said depends on business!! hahaha, so get it while it's hot guys!!
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/088291388872

  7. #11722

    Anyone?

    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...e/592804939839

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I think she was working with DeeDee for a bit, but now seems to be out on her own.

  8. #11721

  9. #11720

    Nikoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Wrote her off before, decided to give her another chance. She is the absolute worst. Never again. PM if you need details.
    Is this Nikoe Love that you are referring to?

  10. #11719

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a few weeks now, as good as ever.
    Please tell us who this cat might be.

  11. #11718

    A different Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a few weeks now, as good as ever.
    We must be talking about a different Cat.

  12. #11717

    Bobo handler is back in town

    Got a text the other day saying she has a very nice Thailand girl waiting. Normal pricing 140 hhr 180 hr and 340 BBFS. Try 1-312-868-2191.

    Happy hunting, and as always, watch your back!! I asked how long sticking around, said depends on business!! hahaha, so get it while it's hot guys!!

  13. #11716

    Nikoe- Worst experience ever

    Wrote her off before, decided to give her another chance. She is the absolute worst. Never again. PM if you need details.

  14. #11715

    Def TS

    Quote Originally Posted by Oso650  [View Original Post]
    Sincerely no judgment if you did notice it, but did you see that this is a TS ad? I only noticed it when I saw Rimming-giving and realized something didn't smell fishy.
    There's also this bullet: 'Intercourse, anal. Top (give)'.

  15. #11714

    Did You Notice

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTales  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/t...1/206262710212

    Has anyone seen this one. Pm me with details please. Is she honest. Does she give good service.
    Sincerely no judgment if you did notice it, but did you see that this is a TS ad? I only noticed it when I saw Rimming-giving and realized something didn't smell fishy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape