Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 24044
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16934

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BristowBob01  [View Original Post]
    Gets the job done freaky and a cum dumpster nothing off limits.
    She tries to act if she wasn't a true **** but that cover page doesn't fit. She the give up up free type all her life and decide just now the get roses for what she enjoys. Not the cleanest provider by far.

  2. #16933

    Only one review on this open menu provider


  3. #16932
    Gets the job done freaky and a cum dumpster nothing off limits.

  4. #16931

  5. #16930

    Wrong references

    Think he means the higher end girls require refrences from other girls. The work around is you would have to signup for p411 or show ID.

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    It's not hard. TOFTT, ask the provider for a reference, write a report to the Brotherhood. Repeat. Obtain 2 to 3 references, become legit. Enjoy.

  6. #16929

    Convince them by TOFTT and build references up

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlanket69  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the hobby for Covid and living out of the country. I have no recent dates to use as a reference except AMPs. I have many reviews in my TER account but they are old. How do I convince someone that I am legit without recent references? Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
    It's not hard. TOFTT, ask the provider for a reference, write a report to the Brotherhood. Repeat. Obtain 2 to 3 references, become legit. Enjoy.

  7. #16928

    Reference catch 22

    I have been out of the hobby for Covid and living out of the country. I have no recent dates to use as a reference except AMPs. I have many reviews in my TER account but they are old. How do I convince someone that I am legit without recent references? Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

  8. #16927

    TOFTT in Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    That was a pretty old post. Rt1 Spa and Pine are probably the best in Woodbridge, though I haven't been to King Massage since it changed names, not sure what's there. I got a CBJ there last year and I believe CFS was on the menu back then. As you're a regular member, that might be a good TOFTT spot.
    Took your suggestion and dreamt about "Kings Spa. " Review is in MP forum.

    On to the next.

  9. #16926

    Either

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I think when I contacted her she said she didn't have a room. I don't do car dates because I'm too old and fat, and for a car date the lady gets streetwalker pay.
    She had a room but was offering both. Though I never do car dates. I also always start with qv or half for new visits if available. If I like what I see or if I want more time, I add. Saved a ton doing it like that -for the newbs out there.

  10. #16925

    Pretty much

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPS  [View Original Post]
    Is she still doggy / missionary only? I remember seeing her a while back, and she said those were the only two positions she'll allow.
    We started out in missionary, but she used too much lube and I couldn't feel much. I threw both of her legs to one side and I went at it in that position for a few minutes. We then switched to doggy and she allowed me to stick the tip of my thumb in the back door. I didn't try for any other positions.

  11. #16924
    Quote Originally Posted by AsssManKramer  [View Original Post]
    Started with CBJ, then moved around to a few different positions.
    Is she still doggy / missionary only? I remember seeing her a while back, and she said those were the only two positions she'll allow.

  12. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAdam23  [View Original Post]
    I came across this chick on a dating app. I could have sworn that I saw one of her listings but I'm not 100% sure. Just wondering to see if anyone by chance knows her. Thanks.
    Yes HE is…smh

  13. #16922

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemooky1764  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach out to her over 3 weeks ago. Just texted me today saying she was in Fredricksburg. Called her back. She sounded desperate. Said she was broke and starving. Kept on sniffling too so I'm guessing huge monkey problem. Was practically begging. I don't settle for that anymore. Plus, had to do the family trick or treat thing tonight. Anyways, she may respond now if she's that desperate.
    I think when I contacted her she said she didn't have a room. I don't do car dates because I'm too old and fat, and for a car date the lady gets streetwalker pay.

  14. #16921
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide more information about the AMP you had just visited? I am also in the Woodbridge area but hesitant to visit the AMPs in area. Your Intel will keep me from wasting time there.

    Thanks.
    That was a pretty old post. Rt1 Spa and Pine are probably the best in Woodbridge, though I haven't been to King Massage since it changed names, not sure what's there. I got a CBJ there last year and I believe CFS was on the menu back then. As you're a regular member, that might be a good TOFTT spot.

  15. #16920

    Roxy in Fredericksburg

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Tried linking up with this one on numerous occasions only to be left hanging. Anyone get further than possibly an address or even the donation?

    https://stafford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/463606209474
    Tried to reach out to her over 3 weeks ago. Just texted me today saying she was in Fredricksburg. Called her back. She sounded desperate. Said she was broke and starving. Kept on sniffling too so I'm guessing huge monkey problem. Was practically begging. I don't settle for that anymore. Plus, had to do the family trick or treat thing tonight. Anyways, she may respond now if she's that desperate. Good luck. Oh, and I asked for recent nonbullshit pics. She sent these. Doubt they're that recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D8F3D1FD-8D10-4595-95B3-E27E57BDF1B1.jpg‎   19EFCC31-9409-4F78-A872-047EBC8EEA16.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape