Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    MP twitter just linked Monicas JAV video, at least confirms her photos are accurate. Ter has okay reviews for Rui, but she's apparently preggo now so idk if that's your thing.
    Can you help a brother out with that link? I don't follow their twitter. Feel free to DM it if you prefer.

  2. #1848

    MP Links

    Anyone have links to MP's NYC and other locations' websites?

  3. #1847

    MP Ruru

    Quote Originally Posted by Markam  [View Original Post]
    Anybody saw Anny, Culumi, Monica, or Ruru? A second impression of Rui?
    I provided a mini review of Ruru and have since repeated. Recommend.

  4. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Markam  [View Original Post]
    Anybody saw Anny, Culumi, Monica, or Ruru? A second impression of Rui?
    MP twitter just linked Monicas JAV video, at least confirms her photos are accurate. Ter has okay reviews for Rui, but she's apparently preggo now so idk if that's your thing.

  5. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by Markam  [View Original Post]
    Anybody saw Anny, Culumi, Monica, or Ruru? A second impression of Rui?
    If it's the same Anny from a few months ago, she is fantastic, and I already reviewed her once on here. Just click my name and look for all posts, it was titles "MP Annie and Anna" or something like that.

  6. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledeas  [View Original Post]
    Tl; DR.

    Moonpalace Saori. Looks just like her photos. Maybe even a little better. I would classify her as a spinner. A little reserved but very kind and beautiful. 10/10 would sell my house and book a trip to see her again.

    I got to location and a man opened up the door and checked my I'd.

    Introduced me to Saori. Neither spoke English well.

    She used Google translate but honestly I could listen to her speak Japanese most the day.

    She is very small in my opinion. Thin, gentile but proportional curves. Small soft breast. Beautiful eyes.

    I took a quick shower as I drove from family's house (visiting from out of state and they smoke.).

    She did kiss. But very shallow kiss, so I did not try again.

    Daty seemed well received.

    Bbj was delightful and if I were not older I would have seen if she could finish..
    Do you know if she does CIM?

  7. #1843

    MP Lineups

    Anybody saw Anny, Culumi, Monica, or Ruru? A second impression of Rui?

  8. #1842

    Saori

    Tl; DR.

    Moonpalace Saori. Looks just like her photos. Maybe even a little better. I would classify her as a spinner. A little reserved but very kind and beautiful. 10/10 would sell my house and book a trip to see her again.

    I got to location and a man opened up the door and checked my I'd.

    Introduced me to Saori. Neither spoke English well.

    She used Google translate but honestly I could listen to her speak Japanese most the day.

    She is very small in my opinion. Thin, gentile but proportional curves. Small soft breast. Beautiful eyes.

    I took a quick shower as I drove from family's house (visiting from out of state and they smoke.).

    She did kiss. But very shallow kiss, so I did not try again.

    Daty seemed well received.

    Bbj was delightful and if I were not older I would have seen if she could finish.

    I requested bare but she said no. So I did not ask again.

    At first she seemed hesitant to let me in. Not sure if it is part of the cultural cliche or if size difference. I am 100 lbs bigger easily.

    Via Google I asked if we should try a different way and she said no.

    We tried again and everything went well. I never got fully in but it was a-ok.

    We talked a little after.

    Her room was very warm. So pack anti perspiration.

    She said she was her 3 more days.

    If it was not in the city (I have very little experience driving in cities like this. The Pentagon was near by!

    I would visit again. And I would ask for 2 hrs.

    As always. YMMV.

    But for me. It was a dream come true to not only meet a Japanese woman, but to make love to her. Even if it was inside the confines of make believe.

    Arigato.

  9. #1841

    Young Spinners?

    Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the K-pop Barbies. But, my top preference is for petite cute young spinners and GFE. MP was delivering the goods for a while, but lately not. Any suggestions?

  10. #1840

    Bora Bora Buzz

    The Bora buzz has got me humming. She sounds like a real mm Barbie doll. Age estimate? What's the damage? Thanks!

  11. #1839

    Bora at KPop. WOW

    I dreamed of seeing Bora and WOW what dream! Her body was an 11 in this dream. If mm, one could not tell due to the lack of scars. 5'3 100 lb. Perfect, silky smooth body in my book. Her face was a bit odd in my dream: surgically enhanced cheek bones that if seem from eye level would render her face 7 but if seen from below looks like a 9. Seinfeld effect? LOL.

    Very friendly and energetic. Very results oriented in the dream. Just bringing half point discount for sensitive nips but excellent everything else.

    Would love to have this dream again to see that bod.

  12. #1838

    MP Monice?

    Anyone happen to have any intel on the new arrival at MP, Monice? Website says she's another JAV girl, but pics this time don't represent that, like with other jav girls. Anyone partake yet?

  13. #1837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Long time Club Paradise client. Not sure why but they are definitely on the downward arc. I joined like 15 years ago using my TER info. I see BEG accepts it also. Hopefully there taking new clients. I've had several buddies try to go to Club Paradise over the last few years and never heard back from them.

    Wish I didn't miss Payton. Love her pics & great review!
    Just so there's no confusion, I'm saying Payton left Philly for NOVA, not the other way around.

  14. #1836

    Bora K-pop

    Got an appointment in with Bora at K Pop the other day. Really elegant looking lady with a very nice body. Service was great with a very genuine GFE experience. Lots of kissing and mutual touching. I had a very good time and will go and see her again soon! She told me that she just came from SK not too long ago. Go and see her if you are looking for a KGFE experience. Will be here for about two more weeks.

  15. #1835

    Bora nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on boro at kpop?

    Thanks! Much appreciated.
    I saw her and she was slender and very friendly. Her butt and tits were mm so a little bit too perky for me. Overall her service was good, but I prefer Abba who's definitely the winner of K-pop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape