Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 1536 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17685
    Quote Originally Posted by CMHGuy001  [View Original Post]
    Got to see her earlier this week.

    Pros:

    -Great communication.

    -On time.

    -Pretty face and eyes.

    -Clean..
    Gave her a 2nd chance.

    Communication was good.

    No odor this time.

    Yes she is a bbw.

    Yes she has modified tits, they are acceptable.

    She seemed to get into it and was following my lead.

    I don't know, I will probably give her another shot.

    Wasn't bad, I pounded her hard in all positions for almost 1 hour and she didn't complain or bail, seemed to enjoy it and I think she will pick up her game the more times you see her.

  2. #17684

    Fine looking but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any input on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/97874389 I looked up Kayla but the only comments were on a streetwalker and since there was no picture can't be sure.
    Michigan area code? Or typo?

  3. #17683

    Sofia

    Got to see her earlier this week.

    Pros:

    -Great communication.

    -On time.

    -Pretty face and eyes.

    -Clean.

    -Sweet and accommodating.

    -Decent performance.

    Cons:

    -I would put her in BBW territory if though other have stated otherwise. Sloppy boobs and belly aren't my cup of tea.

    -Wasn't a fan of her technique either. As always, YMMV.

    I probably won't repeat.

  4. #17682

    Kacey reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Lzrdkng  [View Original Post]
    I seen her at some dump off keeowee but she is staying off Smithville now. She polished my knob thoroughly. For less than a Franklin I got very little hands dt gagging BBBJCIM. I was thrilled. The bad she is a Rock Star and pictures are fake but I waited for her to finish her smoke down and she hoovered onto my hog, I didn't quit until she got the prize, I had to take it away after she got all of it. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/833102262101.
    Always wondered about her. Will definitely be paying her a visit now.

  5. #17681
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she goes by Nicole. Saw her once, I've known her as Ruby. Definitely bargain pricing considering she's in her mid 20's and truly could be a really attractive girl if not for hard living. Probably wouldn't see her again, but not due to performance.
    I saw her last week not really what imagined. I felt a bit catfish and yes there was people knocking at the door, freaked me out a bit but I won't repeat.

    Stay safe.

  6. #17680

    Sofia

    Saw Sofia a handful of times after my last review of her, they got much better and she is a great provider. Except if life happens and you can't make your appointment, pretty sure she block me and I find that disrespectful considering I've already spent over a grand with her.

    So yea, she's legit with good skills. But make sure you can see her, otherwise it's to the block list you go even if you tell her.

  7. #17679
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Tall? The ad says she is 5'1-5'3.

    Tall like 5'9 ish? Thanks.
    Yeah I'd say 5'6 to 5'8. With heels on she was around 6'.

  8. #17678
    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    What did that experience set you back?
    Damage was $40 hhr.

  9. #17677

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen ‪her? Too good to be true?

    https://callescort.org/614-699-0102
    Started talking with her and she asked for a deposit and then an eBay gift card.

  10. #17676

    Sofia

    What did that experience set you back?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/113650575300

    I pulled the trigger and met with Sofia today. Wow, glad I did. Short story if you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and go see her. Now to the nitty gritty. We met at a hotel in a nice area. She not a spinner by any means. She's tall and thick with a big ass and big tits and that's my style. She's very pretty in the face with a strong Argentinian accent. She's very nice and accommodating. We started out with a little chit chat then moved into kissing which lead to giving and receiving oral. She has good skills. We went to doggie then missionary before she told me to cum on her face and in her mouth when I was ready. Which I happily did. I had a great time and will definitely repeat. Be safe and have fun.

  11. #17675

    Anybody seen her?

    Has anybody seen ‪her? Too good to be true?

    https://callescort.org/614-699-0102

  12. #17674
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a link or ad.
    Hi guys. I do not have any links or ads. When I was on before I used to keep pictures on USA adult classifieds. Now to my astonishment, there is no classified anymore. So I'm just doing fine on word of mouth as you can see! Feel free to message me.

  13. #17673
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMiller  [View Original Post]
    If we are in a recession you wouldn't know it from the talent on STG and other places. I feel like most of those skanks should be paying me. And I'm old and fat! If Sexy Lexi is the best we have in the area right now we are still in trouble fellas. LOL.

    OK, rant over, have a good weekend everyone and be safe.
    They just went to bigger cities with money. Only the most strung out scammers remain.

  14. #17672

    Information

    Anyone have any input on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/97874389 I looked up Kayla but the only comments were on a streetwalker and since there was no picture can't be sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aafa0c6ab7746950f06a65e03f6b8699_f.jpg‎  

  15. #17671

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/113650575300

    I pulled the trigger and met with Sofia today. Wow, glad I did. Short story if you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and go see her. Now to the nitty gritty. We met at a hotel in a nice area. She not a spinner by any means. She's tall and thick with a big ass and big tits and that's my style. She's very pretty in the face with a strong Argentinian accent. She's very nice and accommodating. We started out with a little chit chat then moved into kissing which lead to giving and receiving oral. She has good skills. We went to doggie then missionary before she told me to cum on her face and in her mouth when I was ready. Which I happily did. I had a great time and will definitely repeat. Be safe and have fun.
    Tall? The ad says she is 5'1-5'3.

    Tall like 5'9 ish? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape