Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26789

    Princess

    Shawna / Princess.

    She does zero extras. Used to work for bikini chain but went independent though still following same business model.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellicom  [View Original Post]

  2. #26788

    Lol 🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlime  [View Original Post]
    You just cured my horniness, sir.

    MS.
    That's funny, LOL. Don't hate, LOL to each his own.

    I'm just trying to have fun, looking for a spinner. She rode hard and put away wet but I like them small. I got a tiny peepee. Them small ones make me feel studly. LOL.

  3. #26787
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellicom  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the photos before, but with a different name.

  4. #26786

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut;6195885[URL
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/97834172[/URL]

    Anyone experience Blondie?
    You just cured my horniness, sir.

    MS.

  5. #26785

    Real or fake


  6. #26784

    Quite the age range in the pic's

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut;6195885[URL
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/97834172[/URL]

    Anyone experience Blondie?
    Never seen her and never will. With that much difference in all the pic's. Something just isn't right. My guess would be take the oldest one in the ad, add 20 years of drugs, booze and cheeseburgers you might be close.

  7. #26783

  8. #26782
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    I also had an appointment with her (well over a year ago). Confirmed the night before but when I arrived in the morning I was met at the door by a semi pissed off dude and very loud dogs. Texted her and she was at her day job at a tanning salon. She was very apologetic via text but I never rescheduled. She sent multiple pics prior and looked pretty good BTW (big tits too).

    Stay safe,

    J.
    Similar experience here. We booked for the next-day with a time and location. I got to the agreed location, texted I was nearby. She answered and said I didn't reply fast enough and she booked someone else.

    Not worth it, from what I've seen and experienced.

  9. #26781

    Auburn Hills

    Heading into town for a quick trip, will be in the Auburn Hills area. Anything worth while close to there?

  10. #26780
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    With my few experiences with Summer the rates were the same as Tiffany's. Hot spinner body, great ass and terrible performance.

    Stay safe,

    J.
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

  11. #26779
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue1822  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Lexi and while her "speaking" skills are A+, she's ALOT bigger than "thicker".

    Just an FYI.
    How much bigger. 240 shorty?

  12. #26778
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the massage is relaxing and the finale is good.
    What's the damage?

  13. #26777
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStud12  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions around the canton area?
    You will need to go to westland.

  14. #26776
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStud12  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions around the canton area?
    I'm in the area, not really anything in Canton, I typically hit up Asian massage on Warren or Chinese Massage on Wayne, both are in Westland.

  15. #26775

    Canton

    Any suggestions around the canton area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape