Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 37358
-
11-04-22 11:25 #26798Senior Member

Posts: 202Anyone ever try Natalie? / Review for Natasha
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2329637
Anyone have experience with Natalie? I know she used to be with Carla but recently split. I assume she works with a few other gals from the same circle now. Her ads have been getting more explicit as the weeks go on. She quoted me 280 for an hr. "entails an erotic massage, bring extra for extras". She replied. I never inquired about what that meant exactly. Any intel on her, her spa or the gals she works with is appreciated! PM OK.
Review on Natasha in Novi.
She has been reviewed many times but not recently. I saw her 2 weeks ago, easy comms and easy to schedule.
-very nice massage 7/10, just enough oil, slow and very relaxing.
-wore only panties and full roaming is allowed along with DFK. Outstanding tits!
-standard Russian finish after some teasing / edging and light ass play.
-100 hhr.
-YMMV but she remains one of my favorites.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
-
11-04-22 10:42 #26797Senior Member

Posts: 25I didn't have any trouble with her, but I also would not go back. She was very nice and I enjoyed talking to her. Good massage with a topless HJ ending. But I definitely got the vibe that she did not like her job. So I could easily believe she would turn someone down if she wasn't in a good mood or anything.
Originally Posted by GoTigers2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 10:24 #26796Senior Member

Posts: 133Bonita
Bonita is going on vacation Tuesday through Friday next week. You can still see her today, tomorrow and Monday.
-
11-04-22 08:53 #26795Senior Member

Posts: 47Sarah
Used to go by Sarah and was working out of a small office building in Southfield. Some have said that she will take her top off and allow you to touch. Wasn't my experience, I even asked and she wondered why people keep asking her about that. $ for 30-minute massage with HE. Her ad says 29 when she's probably closer to 49. Would not repeat unless the blouse bunnies came out.
Originally Posted by Cargo5
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 08:27 #26794Senior Member

Posts: 54Had to see for myself
Tbh a few of the pics of her face weren't bad like a pretty fly MILF / gilf then BAM that nude. I literally said "YOWW! LOL. Ouch.
Originally Posted by MisterSlime
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 13:03 #26793Senior Member

Posts: 212Aka Sara
What happened?
Originally Posted by Cargo5
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:49 #26792Senior Member

Posts: 170Almost all providers walk the line of trying to entice people to go see them, she probably does have it, but it doesn't mean you're getting anywhere near it.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:44 #26791Senior Member

Posts: 25Theif
-
11-02-22 16:04 #26790Senior Member

Posts: 96That's interesting, but I guess not surprising. Wonder why she would put "Bald Kitty" in the ad if there was nothing extra?
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 14:13 #26789Senior Member

Posts: 311Princess
Shawna / Princess.
She does zero extras. Used to work for bikini chain but went independent though still following same business model.
Originally Posted by Intellicom
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 11:19 #26788Senior Member

Posts: 463Lol 🤣
That's funny, LOL. Don't hate, LOL to each his own.
Originally Posted by MisterSlime
[View Original Post]
I'm just trying to have fun, looking for a spinner. She rode hard and put away wet but I like them small. I got a tiny peepee. Them small ones make me feel studly. LOL.
-
11-02-22 08:16 #26787Senior Member

Posts: 137I have seen the photos before, but with a different name.
Originally Posted by Intellicom
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 22:57 #26786Senior Member

Posts: 34Lol
You just cured my horniness, sir.
Originally Posted by SandersNut;6195885[URL
MS.
-
11-01-22 21:57 #26785Regular Member

Posts: 4Real or fake
Any info on this provider?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2831628
-
11-01-22 21:56 #26784Senior Member

Posts: 125Quite the age range in the pic's
Never seen her and never will. With that much difference in all the pic's. Something just isn't right. My guess would be take the oldest one in the ad, add 20 years of drugs, booze and cheeseburgers you might be close.
Originally Posted by SandersNut;6195885[URL










Reply With Quote





