Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 44195
-
11-02-22 13:05 #31280Senior Member

Posts: 227Try Higher or VIP on Beach in Stanton. Viet MILF / GILF's with man made DD's.
Originally Posted by YouMeToYou
[View Original Post]
Queen on Chapman in Orange for some natural DDs again MILFy / GILFy viets.
-
11-02-22 02:25 #31279Senior Member

Posts: 309PPS's Wife (
Though I haven't verified it myself, word from a different MHF provider, Jessica is married to PPS with the short pony-tail. Not that it means a hill of beans. Just interesting if Jessica is as FS as Cindy was and married to the guy running the shop.
Originally Posted by PhilAShow
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 01:45 #31278Senior Member

Posts: 39Tustin Chiro
I saw the same add. The Bedpage ad (which is still up) said $. 4 for 30 minutes. I just texted and asked if the BP prices included the door fee. They said yes. Drove by (got gas at Shell), but haven't gone in yet.
Originally Posted by ThatsLA
[View Original Post]
Rubmaps reviews shows people paying. 7 door fee plus another $. 6 tip.
I think that side of the street is S. A. I haven't found any FS in Tustin.
-
11-02-22 00:51 #31277Senior Member

Posts: 470Last time I was there was probably 9-10 months or so ago.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
Full service, but kina lousy.
In the room (first one after security door), there was a monitor with the exterior cameras.
Is that what you mean?
One of the reasons the session was lousy was the gal didn't take her eyes off the monitor. She wasn't attending my needs, just watching the monitor, presumably for LE.
I haven't and won't be back, plus she was a bit over priced relative to the other places that offer FS as well.
-
11-02-22 00:41 #31276Senior Member

Posts: 53Flawed Argument
You're arguing apples to oranges. Lucy isn't worth full price. She's a used vehicle wanting 2022 prices. Your second sentence has nothing to do with Lucy's deserved prices.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 00:22 #31275Senior Member

Posts: 83Customer Discount
I've been going to BW since Mindy bought the place. The standard for HJ with touching was 40 A little more was a little more. Because I've seen her / them over the years, the price is still the price. As the menus changed over the years all over the county, not just BW, I typically offer the tip I gave originally. Sometimes they question it but I say, buy 10 get one free. Two or three girls upstairs and downstairs still put up with me. Nothing special. Kind of a volume discount.
Originally Posted by ShyBraveOC
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 23:19 #31274Senior Member

Posts: 273Nope!
It's more like Le has been cracking down in Wm and Costa Mesa shops.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
She's being careful. I set up cams for these places and do know they keep the cam to see who visits the front or back of the shop. Duh? If you were smoking some guys wiener I'm sure you be afraid too. Also you watch too much Cops tv lmao. The girls also have their own we chat for dbs. That's douche bag. And if you don't read Chinese. Then you are probably one of the cheapskates they blast. They literally screenshot your stupid asses and post them. You think these girls And mamasans are stupid?
-
11-01-22 23:11 #31273I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Smart Man Cry
Cam in the room? Quizzed by MT as to what you paid for what services? First time customer? Smart man. All are red flags. You are breaking the law if you offer to pay for sexual services. Particularly on cam and on mic.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
NG99.
-
11-01-22 22:53 #31272Senior Member

Posts: 51You can try Rainbow in Tustin.
Originally Posted by ThickDickSith
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 21:47 #31271Senior Member

Posts: 200I cannot agree more. Why spend. 4 + 1. 4 for rushed clock-watching granny all covered service with bad attitude while you can spend 2. 4 or 1. 8 some places for good looking young Korean lady with LFK, GFE and good attitude and shower before and after session?
Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969
[View Original Post]
They are also cleaner. And you may request camel slide or CIM if you ask. They never say no. It's getting no brainer for me that I would rather spend on K-girl.
-
11-01-22 21:36 #31270Senior Member

Posts: 200Lavender spa in orange behind Mexican restaurant
I remember there was a report of lady providing good service at this spot so I went to try yesterday.
There was camera inside the room. The lady kept asking me how much I paid last time and what service I had last time.
I did not make it very clear. At the end, I only had mediocre massage with no HE. I did not leave disappointed for quite a while.
Wondering what I did wrong LOL.
-
11-01-22 20:55 #31269Senior Member

Posts: 75What is the long time customer discount at BW?
Originally Posted by PhilAShow
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:17 #31268Regular Member

Posts: 16Super sexy with bolt ons for just HJ
As the title says I'm looking for a really sexy Asian with bolt ons for just an HJ. Not looking for FS, or nuru or anything like that. Just a massage with HJ and some roaming of the girls. I'm looking for somebody like Rose from Nirvana in Los, or Linda at angel spa in Stanton but not. 2 + for just a HJ.
Let me know, dm me if you know a spot.
-
11-01-22 19:27 #31267Senior Member

Posts: 470Supply & Demand
If Lucy's demand is up, naturally she should charge more, don't need a line out the door. Would attract too much attention.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
For 140 there are a couple of Chinese dine in establishments on HX with gals that aren't as old as Lucy (I don't think).
I'd rather plan a bit more & have fun in an apartment than a room with a curtain on it.
But hey, sometimes no appointment needed is good too.
-
11-01-22 17:48 #31266Senior Member

Posts: 1377Someone's probably in love with one of the girls! He's just trying to thin the herd.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






