Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18198

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.
    Claims she can only be reached on * We will see how long that lasts LOL. From the streets she has come and to the streets she will return. She is for our streets LOL.

  2. #18197
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.
    Right now her Openfans account is mostly just pictures and a few videos that were designed I assume to attract business in the escort world. She told me her boyfriend would be involved in the new videos. Cannot imagine can make much filming porn from Attleboro MA but who knows. Lot of people make a lot of $. She is ok looking but not sure how much it will attract on line.

  3. #18196

    Kristina

    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Some sad news to report. Was texting back and forth a bit and she told me that she is done with seeing people. Could just be me I suppose, but sort of doubt that.

  4. #18195

    Kristina. Attleboro

    Some sad news to report. Was texting back and forth a bit and she told me that she is done with seeing people. Could just be me I suppose, but sort of doubt that.

  5. #18194

    Slutistics

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm not including weed or alcohol either when I say that. When I say "addict", I'm not necessarily saying they all stick needles in their arm, but there are other ways to ingest hard drugs.

    For the record, I did not say that they're all addicts. And of course I'm pulling that 90% figure out of my ass, but the point remains. It's the VAST majority of them. Don't assume that it's not there just because you don't see obvious signs of it.
    I actually thought that your 90% figure was pretty damn close to reality, Bob! But there are, I would estimate (and I'm pulling THIS figure out of my ass! That there are, lets say, for the sake or argument, say, 2 million whorres actively working in the totality of hoe venues (escorts, parlors, titty bars, street meat, ect. , etc.) in the USA at any given time. If so, then even if 90% are junkies, that means that 200,000 are not! That's still a hell of a LOT of non-junkie hoes!

  6. #18193

    Celine. Eros

    Checking to see if anyone has had a dream with Celine on Eros & what experience was? I'm going to be in the area and thought I'd check to see if she's legit.

    Stay safe out there.

  7. #18192

    Junkies

    I love junkie escorts, I can usually get away with a lot more with a junkie than a Non using escort, especially if they are low on funds and supplies.

  8. #18191
    I'm not including weed or alcohol either when I say that. When I say "addict", I'm not necessarily saying they all stick needles in their arm, but there are other ways to ingest hard drugs.

    For the record, I did not say that they're all addicts. And of course I'm pulling that 90% figure out of my ass, but the point remains. It's the VAST majority of them. Don't assume that it's not there just because you don't see obvious signs of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I don't include weed and alcohol users as junkies. When I'm referring to junkies I'm talking about the hardcore needle drug users that could carry blood borne pathogens or other type of drugs that can induce people into becoming violent and psychotic. I'm selective in who I see. I try to do my homework the best I can before I see someone new. If I feel they are sketchy criminal types or junkies I avoid. So far this has served me well.

    Civilian girls willing to escort or be providers are probably outliers, a little crazy, free spirited, open minded and more sexual than the average non-working girl anyway. That doesn't necessarily mean they are prone to being junkies. That's like saying all pornstars are addicts or do drugs that's why they are pornstars or willing to shoot porn. Not true. Some are and some aren't, just like any demographic.

    Like KingOfFours have said in other posts. Some of these girls are very sexual and like sex too. If they are prone to being slutty anyway why not charge for it, instead of giving it away for free or going behind their husband or boyfriend's back and doing it for free.

  9. #18190

    Raw

    That's a really good question that I am also curious about since I do everything covered. What's the frequency of STDs you've gotten over the years of raw dogging (junkies or otherwise)? I mean you the member reading this post, not you who whose post I'm responding to. So let's say if you raw dogged 10 times a year for 10 years — that's 100 times and you got STD three times. That would be 3%.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    The only real issue with this conversation is STD's which users have a higher risk. Yes, you can now take a pill for AIDS and live. So how many STD"S have you caught from raw dogging these sub-human creatures?

  10. #18189

    Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, I find this whole conversation about "junkies" and whether they should be avoided or not kind of amusing. 90% of the women you going to meet in this hobby are addicts. Some of them are obvious, and others hide it well. But if you're taking part in this business (especially at the price range most of us here tend to operate in), you're meeting with an addict. Best to just make your peace with it or get out of the hobby.
    I don't include weed and alcohol users as junkies. When I'm referring to junkies I'm talking about the hardcore needle drug users that could carry blood borne pathogens or other type of drugs that can induce people into becoming violent and psychotic. I'm selective in who I see. I try to do my homework the best I can before I see someone new. If I feel they are sketchy criminal types or junkies I avoid. So far this has served me well.

    Civilian girls willing to escort or be providers are probably outliers, a little crazy, free spirited, open minded and more sexual than the average non-working girl anyway. That doesn't necessarily mean they are prone to being junkies. That's like saying all pornstars are addicts or do drugs that's why they are pornstars or willing to shoot porn. Not true. Some are and some aren't, just like any demographic.

    Like KingOfFours have said in other posts. Some of these girls are very sexual and like sex too. If they are prone to being slutty anyway why not charge for it, instead of giving it away for free or going behind their husband or boyfriend's back and doing it for free.

  11. #18188

    Hoes who are not junkies.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, I find this whole conversation about "junkies" and whether they should be avoided or not kind of amusing. 90% of the women you going to meet in this hobby are addicts. Some of them are obvious, and others hide it well. But if you're taking part in this business (especially at the price range most of us here tend to operate in), you're meeting with an addict. Best to just make your peace with it or get out of the hobby.
    No sir, I must largely disagree. I DO agree with you that probably 90% or more of today's whorres are addicts. But I'm looking for the other 10% or less. I found one on the left coast, a decade ago, that I still inseminate everytime I'm in her town. She's been in the biz all her life, which is probably older than most on here would look for. She likes booze and weed during a session (so do I) but she's as anti-hard-drug as I am. I'll never put identifiable pictures of her on here, but cuntributing seniors may request my full frontal picture of her, but without face. She's slim but not wasted, and her huge natural milk cans are incredible! My email correspondants are welcomed to have my whole collection of her easily identifiable face and body pics.

    Here in New England, Stephie also loves her booze and weed, but is not a junkie. In Lost Angeles, there is a Dutch/Indonesian MILF who I cum-pump periodically, who does not partake in any substances.

    All of the women I mentioned above are still active. None of them have pimp-thug-dealer-managers. None of them ever cost me more than 220 for way overtime sessions and some cost a lot less, always all-bareback, with the three above, all three holes are open for sperm, they also all swallow, and sometimes with completely untimed sessions. Of course, those are grandfathered prices, most get a lot more now from the first-responders to their current ads or SA profiles.

    There is also one is south Florida, a bisexual Cuban cutie firecracker, who I've done bareback threesomes with, with her mother-in law! I do have action pictures of them, already on this board. Im quite sure both were hard-drug-free, and the younger one is still HIGHLY active and has many TER reviews. I used to cum-pump her regularly for 200 to 250, in the days I frequently got to FL. She's still quite young (early 30's). These are indeed women who LIKE TO FUCK, and actually would not still be in the biz, otherwise.

    But I want MORE! Especially in the RI area! They DO exist. Not EVERY woman who sells her pussy is a goddam junkie! Thankfully! So, PLEASE, gents, use this board (or its PM system!) to let us know who they are! PLEASE?!

  12. #18187

    Great and helpful first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnicleBill  [View Original Post]
    Have you noticed that there are lots of Asian agency ads on stg? Has anyone had a good experience with them? I texted with one today that quoted low prices.
    Wow, no one has ever noticed that before on this forum. Much appreciated, we will look into this.

  13. #18186

    Junkies

    I have to say, I find this whole conversation about "junkies" and whether they should be avoided or not kind of amusing. 90% of the women you going to meet in this hobby are addicts. Some of them are obvious, and others hide it well. But if you're taking part in this business (especially at the price range most of us here tend to operate in), you're meeting with an addict. Best to just make your peace with it or get out of the hobby.

  14. #18185
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I asked in massage section and no response. She responded to me as full service for 250 hour. Supposed to see her tomorrow. Has anyone partaken?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/476657389087
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I have seen nothing but negative reviews over the last couple of years. Not a single positive review, I hope that your experience is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I googled phone number and came up Savanna Rose. Very familiar name on the list but I couldn't find any reviews. I do recognize the belly tattoo and remember bad reviews. Actually no reviews show up for any Savanna even the infamous one who rips people off. Thanks again, I am passing on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I would not go for that. Go for regular visit If you have to. But I so think she does coke. So the session always boring. She's never into it or moans at all. She will give you BJ for more than minute compared to most girls. I would recommend her if you desperate but nothing to exciting about her service.
    Yeah I saw her and she was boring not into it at all not exactly dead fish but almost there would definitely avoid.

  15. #18184

    Asian agency ads

    Have you noticed that there are lots of Asian agency ads on stg? Has anyone had a good experience with them? I texted with one today that quoted low prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape