Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 957 1457 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 25044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.
    Deb who is a member on this forum told me she was new at this, And she was using Debs condo as her incall. So there's that, She told me she was going to nursing school, So maybe she just threw the towel in and called it a day.

  2. #18203
    I wish I could upvotes comments on here. It's easy to look down on addicts, but we all have our struggles and vices. We all turn to different things to cope with life (I'd suggest that's the reason many of us pay for the services of providers). It's unfortunate that some fall into methods of coping that are especially difficult to break free from, but showing a little compassion (while still being honest and clear-headed about the situation) certainly doesn't hurt anyone. We're also certainly not helping the image of clients as a whole by making dehumanizing statements about the providers whose services we buy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    That's a little harsh, they are not sub human, they may have had a horrible abusive childhood, bad parents, or just sh*t luck but they are just trying to survive. They want the same things in life we all do. No one is below or above anyone.

  3. #18202
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong. Sites like only fans have brought about democratization of profiting from porn. It's no longer the big porn companies making money exclusively. I guess if you're just looking for 20 bucks here or there that can provide some trickle income. But it can't really replace a full-time job in my opinion.
    The only way, in my opinion, that someone can make enough money from OF to constitute what I think most of us would consider a full-time income is if that person already had a large internet following on some other social media platform (Twitter / Instagram / Twitch / Reddit / etc) that can be converted into paying customers on OF. Internet porn is far too saturated a market for someone with no real following and who isn't already at least semi-famous to just jump on there and start making a ton of money.

    I would guess that in the case of this person being discussed here, she probably wasn't relying on escorting to support herself in the first place and was probably doing it as more of a side-hustle.

  4. #18201

    Online

    Don't get me wrong. Sites like only fans have brought about democratization of profiting from porn. It's no longer the big porn companies making money exclusively. I guess if you're just looking for 20 bucks here or there that can provide some trickle income. But it can't really replace a full-time job in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Right now her Openfans account is mostly just pictures and a few videos that were designed I assume to attract business in the escort world. She told me her boyfriend would be involved in the new videos. Cannot imagine can make much filming porn from Attleboro MA but who knows. Lot of people make a lot of $. She is ok looking but not sure how much it will attract on line.

  5. #18200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon007  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me that most of our friends on the street are lacking the organizational and critical thinking skills necessary to manage an online sex worker racket. Waiting around the street for mongers to throw a few dollars your way is idiot-proof.
    I'm not so sure about that. She seems rather bright and has not been doing this for all that long.

  6. #18199
    Something tells me that most of our friends on the street are lacking the organizational and critical thinking skills necessary to manage an online sex worker racket. Waiting around the street for mongers to throw a few dollars your way is idiot-proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.

  7. #18198

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.
    Claims she can only be reached on * We will see how long that lasts LOL. From the streets she has come and to the streets she will return. She is for our streets LOL.

  8. #18197
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.
    Right now her Openfans account is mostly just pictures and a few videos that were designed I assume to attract business in the escort world. She told me her boyfriend would be involved in the new videos. Cannot imagine can make much filming porn from Attleboro MA but who knows. Lot of people make a lot of $. She is ok looking but not sure how much it will attract on line.

  9. #18196

    Kristina

    She told me the same. Is there that much money to be made online? That's what she says she's going to focus on. Somehow I doubt that will pay the bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Some sad news to report. Was texting back and forth a bit and she told me that she is done with seeing people. Could just be me I suppose, but sort of doubt that.

  10. #18195

    Kristina. Attleboro

    Some sad news to report. Was texting back and forth a bit and she told me that she is done with seeing people. Could just be me I suppose, but sort of doubt that.

  11. #18194

    Slutistics

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm not including weed or alcohol either when I say that. When I say "addict", I'm not necessarily saying they all stick needles in their arm, but there are other ways to ingest hard drugs.

    For the record, I did not say that they're all addicts. And of course I'm pulling that 90% figure out of my ass, but the point remains. It's the VAST majority of them. Don't assume that it's not there just because you don't see obvious signs of it.
    I actually thought that your 90% figure was pretty damn close to reality, Bob! But there are, I would estimate (and I'm pulling THIS figure out of my ass! That there are, lets say, for the sake or argument, say, 2 million whorres actively working in the totality of hoe venues (escorts, parlors, titty bars, street meat, ect. , etc.) in the USA at any given time. If so, then even if 90% are junkies, that means that 200,000 are not! That's still a hell of a LOT of non-junkie hoes!

  12. #18193

    Celine. Eros

    Checking to see if anyone has had a dream with Celine on Eros & what experience was? I'm going to be in the area and thought I'd check to see if she's legit.

    Stay safe out there.

  13. #18192

    Junkies

    I love junkie escorts, I can usually get away with a lot more with a junkie than a Non using escort, especially if they are low on funds and supplies.

  14. #18191
    I'm not including weed or alcohol either when I say that. When I say "addict", I'm not necessarily saying they all stick needles in their arm, but there are other ways to ingest hard drugs.

    For the record, I did not say that they're all addicts. And of course I'm pulling that 90% figure out of my ass, but the point remains. It's the VAST majority of them. Don't assume that it's not there just because you don't see obvious signs of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I don't include weed and alcohol users as junkies. When I'm referring to junkies I'm talking about the hardcore needle drug users that could carry blood borne pathogens or other type of drugs that can induce people into becoming violent and psychotic. I'm selective in who I see. I try to do my homework the best I can before I see someone new. If I feel they are sketchy criminal types or junkies I avoid. So far this has served me well.

    Civilian girls willing to escort or be providers are probably outliers, a little crazy, free spirited, open minded and more sexual than the average non-working girl anyway. That doesn't necessarily mean they are prone to being junkies. That's like saying all pornstars are addicts or do drugs that's why they are pornstars or willing to shoot porn. Not true. Some are and some aren't, just like any demographic.

    Like KingOfFours have said in other posts. Some of these girls are very sexual and like sex too. If they are prone to being slutty anyway why not charge for it, instead of giving it away for free or going behind their husband or boyfriend's back and doing it for free.

  15. #18190

    Raw

    That's a really good question that I am also curious about since I do everything covered. What's the frequency of STDs you've gotten over the years of raw dogging (junkies or otherwise)? I mean you the member reading this post, not you who whose post I'm responding to. So let's say if you raw dogged 10 times a year for 10 years — that's 100 times and you got STD three times. That would be 3%.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    The only real issue with this conversation is STD's which users have a higher risk. Yes, you can now take a pill for AIDS and live. So how many STD"S have you caught from raw dogging these sub-human creatures?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape