Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 32177
-
11-02-22 09:44 #22772Banned Member

Posts: 229Get a burner phone
Be smart.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
Careful and serious hobbyists ALL have a burner phone to separate personal and hobby activities.
It is a necessity!
Get a cheap pay as you go phone and keep it in a convienient secure place, like in your car somewhere.
Walmart has Tracfone which is good and cheep. You can add call time and texts. Pay cash for everything and don't mix you personal and hobby life at all.
Then you can sleep at night.
-
11-02-22 09:39 #22771Senior Member

Posts: 477Wait! Hold up.
Why are you using your real phone number? Get an app or burner.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 08:40 #22770Senior Member

Posts: 467And if he is against it, use the block caller I'd feature.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 08:39 #22769Senior Member

Posts: 467There was also a place in that complex called A+ Therapy, or something like that.
Originally Posted by Vamonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 00:18 #22768Senior Member

Posts: 66Junk text
Because after I left my phone number to a few providers now I receive spam texts sort of: Hey, babe we met yesterday. How do you feel? . or Hey, are you looking for something great tonight?
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
I assume there could be also blackmailing or police investigation.
-
11-01-22 22:40 #22767Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes that was HWC. Always good times. HWC and Sakura/ Rte 1 Potomac were my go to locations. Rte 1 Potomac still up and running through the highs and lows. I think HWC may have been Health Wellness Center.
Originally Posted by HardanFast
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 21:33 #22766Senior Member

Posts: 454This is actually a legit place that happens to also provide extras for those they trust. Why would you be so against calling them or revealing your number?
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 19:35 #22765Senior Member

Posts: 267Hwc
Was it HWC? I cannot remember what the letters represented, but it always had PYT who provided great service.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 18:31 #22764Senior Member

Posts: 66Fhoh off
Went to Fhoh (For him or her massage parlor) Was met by a conservative Hispanic lady like if it was a medical office or something. She told me that I must call in order to book an appointment. But I'm not revealing my phone number. So I guess walk ins are not welcome. Although she told me to come back and check in a few hours. But I decided not to come back.
-
11-01-22 18:22 #22763Senior Member

Posts: 258Woodbridge
There was that place in an office complex off Old Bridge and Minneville Road that was fantastic. They even had a frequent flyer program. I've forgotten the name. Always hot young cuties there.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:02 #22762Regular Member

Posts: 2Papaya Therapy
I had a dream that I saw Suzy last Tuesday at the AMP in Annandale. After a long hard days work I decided to have some me time. Suzy a very attractive girl, although small can give a good massage. On the flip, some teasing but I really just wanted some good massage. Very friendly and will keep you relaxed although they can be engaging. I highly recommend the massage and very beautiful faces. Please be nice to the ladies.
-
11-01-22 15:06 #22761Banned Member

Posts: 8Nalee. Gone since last year. Not
She departed for Thailand this April 2022. From here say on the board here, she should be back this month.
-
11-01-22 10:56 #22760Senior Member

Posts: 106Sandra at FHOH
Finally got a chance to meet Sandra. Don't even try with another one there. Way better service, very friendly, speaks English, she was the only one that got fully naked without even trying myself. Kept it simple with NOVA for the first time, but she was an improvement to all my other experiences. She is around 50. Body for that age was pretty good (enhanced boobs, nice ass), but again. That is for a 50 year old. Don't expect a young model body. Good experience though and very friendly.
-
11-01-22 00:33 #22759Senior Member

Posts: 168Not the same Candy
Not the same Candy.
Originally Posted by ZeroSum1516B
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 00:29 #22758Banned Member

Posts: 392PineTree in Fairfax
Noticed a post or 2 about PineTree. Had an extra hour to kill and an itch.
Tried calling but no one answered to the phone. Decided to stop by on the way to another place and door was opened by attractive gal in short sparkly party dress.
Was told yes come in, no wait. How long? 1 hour. No, only 1/2 hour available. "other appointments". - same as other review reported.
Back to the room and noticed she would not make eye contact. Strange. She was slim tallish with large breasts. Nice package but not a spring chicken. But attractive.
Would not ever look me in the eyes. Tried.
Short massage and then flip. What did I want? Just HJ but all her clothes off. She did not hesitate and asked what I would tip? I held up 1 finger for 100. She said ok and left. She said put $ on chair and I will be back.
Back in the room she checked the chair and pocketed the money and dropped the dress. What a nice beautiful body. Slim, tall, tight with big beautiful breasts. She wanted to get right down to business but I wanted to play with the body which was allowed. Then she got down to business and I came pretty fast for a slow type of guy.
The funny thing then was, she pointed at her eyes and my eyes and said look into my eyes, smiling. I said why now. She said she was just shy person! We laughed.
She said next time, we do hour and bring more money.
Name was Sara, not young but nice body.
Paid house. 6 plus $.
I can see why they like 1/2 hour. Total of 160 for 1/2 hour is 320 per hour for house and her. Not bad.
Always be nice to the ladies and they will be nice to you.
HG.












Reply With Quote






