Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 25719
-
11-01-22 15:43 #17664Senior Member

Posts: 30Kacey
I seen her at some dump off keeowee but she is staying off Smithville now. She polished my knob thoroughly. For less than a Franklin I got very little hands dt gagging BBBJCIM. I was thrilled. The bad she is a Rock Star and pictures are fake but I waited for her to finish her smoke down and she hoovered onto my hog, I didn't quit until she got the prize, I had to take it away after she got all of it. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/833102262101.
-
11-01-22 15:36 #17663Senior Member

Posts: 30Thorough wood Polish
She goes my Hailee sometimes I forget what she is calling her self now. If you don't like rock stars then she isn't for you, I personally don't mind to wait for them to get their head right because then they are on you like white on rice. She gave me a 5 star BBBJCIM she used her hands very little, I couldn't fuck her face but I didn't need to. She wasn't no quitter either she didn't stop, I had to make her stop after she got the prize. There was mild drama bullshit nothing compared to most of these ladies. She is Kacey now. Those pictures are totally fake but for shy of a Franklin she does a great. Her mouth got dry towards the end and I had a little friction burn LOL. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/833102262101.
-
11-01-22 14:41 #17662Senior Member

Posts: 105Domme Fetish
Finally decided to make the drive to trotwood to see this one.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/domi...-/312623114913
1) east to communicate with. Price good. $120 for hhr I think.
2) she talked a good game when it came to dominatrix play.
3) pics are accurate.
4) apartment clean and felt safe.
The not great parts.
1) she's no domme. No hint of dom sub or fetish play.
2) she plays in a shed off her patio. Weird. But comfy.
Smelled great. Tasted great. Service good. Super sweet and kind.
-
11-01-22 12:39 #17661Senior Member

Posts: 391Big Boob Danielle handouts
Ok, since I posted a lot of you PM'd me. More than a handful mentioned about her frequent requests for handout.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
I am no saint and may have advanced her more money than most of you here. Yes, I understand she's kind of cute and sweet. And yes, we are all nice guys.
But this has to stop if any of us want to actually see her. With this amount of advances she'd qualify the Hall of Shamers. I am not joking, and this would be completely our own fault.
We can all be sugar daddies, but make sure you get your sugar instead of just being the daddy.
-
11-01-22 08:08 #17660Senior Member

Posts: 168Hey, lookin for info on this one reported on sometime back. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pics at the bottom if you go to original post.
Originally Posted by MuffinStuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 23:00 #17659Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Empty your inbox Micdooley
I can't reply to you.
Originally Posted by MicDooley
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 22:55 #17658Senior Member

Posts: 62Looking for info
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/301907322219
I've not see this add before. Can anyone one confirm if this young lady is legit or a unicorn?
-
10-31-22 22:29 #17657Regular Member

Posts: 17Reply to Dave about incall
Her incall is OK. It was Dayton motor motel when I saw her. Overall we were safe and no one bothered me or my car. But there was a lot of people outside yelling and making a commotion. I did go at like 2 in the afternoon so I felt safer in day light too but I don't know if LEO patrols around there.
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 15:53 #17656Senior Member

Posts: 2230Also saw her at her place and had a great time.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
Has nice oral skills. Better than a youngster. And did everything I wanted to do.
Its an OK location during the daytime, but I would not walk the area or park my car there after dark.
-
10-31-22 15:04 #17655Senior Member

Posts: 369Maneater / Tonya
Saw her in her clean incall near downtown area. Excellent communication and timing. Worked hard to reach the goal. She's not young or a spinner, but if you're looking for a reliable, extremely affordable provider, she's a good choice.
-
10-31-22 14:56 #17654Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks
A couple of them would be so much better if they could just get and keep an apartment.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:03 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 28Jewlz
Does anyone have a new contact number for Jewlz? Dreamt of her a couple times on a number street. She changed her digits and I can't seem to get ahold of her.
-
10-31-22 13:37 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 390Can't really comment on incall, we did some car fun. I'm guessing it would probably be in the rougher side based on where she was coming from to meet me.
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 12:06 #17651Senior Member

Posts: 121Incall sketchy?
She looks pretty good but I am guessing her location is not great. Any confirmation about that? Appreciated!!
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 11:19 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 390Ruby
Interesting that she goes by Nicole. Saw her once, I've known her as Ruby. Definitely bargain pricing considering she's in her mid 20's and truly could be a really attractive girl if not for hard living. Probably wouldn't see her again, but not due to performance.
Originally Posted by ZMan2013
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





