Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17660
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/842092673578

    Saw this on on STG.

    Communication was good.

    She is the girl in the pics and they are accurate and recent.

    The face pic is her in a wig, but her real hair is just shorter.

    She didn't have an incall, so I had her come to my place.

    Didn't try to do the deposit scam which was a relief.

    It took her a bit to get here, but she made it.

    She had a driver, female I believe, but she stayed outside.

    BBBJ, 69, Doggy. Nice view from behind, perky tits, slender body but not drug skinny.

    I'll definitely see her again if she sticks around.

    Pics are attached. The pie shot is actually her. I had that same view, and it was nice.
    Hey, lookin for info on this one reported on sometime back. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pics at the bottom if you go to original post.

  2. #17659

    Empty your inbox Micdooley

    Quote Originally Posted by MicDooley  [View Original Post]
    Like LongArm she was my go to as well for over a year, I bought her these dresses and took those pics that were in your link of her posting. Back then she was incredible, I'd bring what I'd want her to wear, she'd model in it then the seduction began and lots of fun doing just about everything. But as time went on about 6 months ago saw a big drop in her attitude and after a visit where it was all about her instead of me / us stopped seeing her. Heard from her a couple of weeks back and she says she has it together so will let ya know if I go back down that road especially given there isn't many spinners like her around. I'm in the area so getting ghosted is as much a waste of my time to find a new regular as it might be for you if your out of town. If you go down this road PM me if you would like any details.
    I can't reply to you.

  3. #17658

    Looking for info

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/301907322219

    I've not see this add before. Can anyone one confirm if this young lady is legit or a unicorn?

  4. #17657

    Reply to Dave about incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good but I am guessing her location is not great. Any confirmation about that? Appreciated!!
    Her incall is OK. It was Dayton motor motel when I saw her. Overall we were safe and no one bothered me or my car. But there was a lot of people outside yelling and making a commotion. I did go at like 2 in the afternoon so I felt safer in day light too but I don't know if LEO patrols around there.

  5. #17656
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in her clean incall near downtown area. Excellent communication and timing. Worked hard to reach the goal. She's not young or a spinner, but if you're looking for a reliable, extremely affordable provider, she's a good choice.
    Also saw her at her place and had a great time.

    Has nice oral skills. Better than a youngster. And did everything I wanted to do.

    Its an OK location during the daytime, but I would not walk the area or park my car there after dark.

  6. #17655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Maneater / Tonya

    Saw her in her clean incall near downtown area. Excellent communication and timing. Worked hard to reach the goal. She's not young or a spinner, but if you're looking for a reliable, extremely affordable provider, she's a good choice.

  7. #17654

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Can't really comment on incall, we did some car fun. I'm guessing it would probably be in the rougher side based on where she was coming from to meet me.
    A couple of them would be so much better if they could just get and keep an apartment.

  8. #17653

    Jewlz

    Does anyone have a new contact number for Jewlz? Dreamt of her a couple times on a number street. She changed her digits and I can't seem to get ahold of her.

  9. #17652
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good but I am guessing her location is not great. Any confirmation about that? Appreciated!!
    Can't really comment on incall, we did some car fun. I'm guessing it would probably be in the rougher side based on where she was coming from to meet me.

  10. #17651

    Incall sketchy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she goes by Nicole. Saw her once, I've known her as Ruby. Definitely bargain pricing considering she's in her mid 20's and truly could be a really attractive girl if not for hard living. Probably wouldn't see her again, but not due to performance.
    She looks pretty good but I am guessing her location is not great. Any confirmation about that? Appreciated!!

  11. #17650

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan2013  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/199827702953

    So I happened to be in Dayton recently this past Friday and paid this provider a visit. She goes by Nicole, I just used her ad title for this review. Was in a kinda sketchy motel, there were people arguing outside or next door while I was seeing her. But overall I had a good time and probably would repeat. She looks like her pics for the most part. A little heavier in person but I like them thick anyways. Donation was reasonable and she was fast and responsive, attractive and nice too. She has already reached out and asked me for money so careful about that but I plan to visit her again when I'm in town next.
    Interesting that she goes by Nicole. Saw her once, I've known her as Ruby. Definitely bargain pricing considering she's in her mid 20's and truly could be a really attractive girl if not for hard living. Probably wouldn't see her again, but not due to performance.

  12. #17649

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the skinny on Jodi? I know she was out of the game for a bit. I thought at some point she was going to be back, but that has been a long time.

    Taco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workie  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was staying at the gray bar motel until December.
    I also heard she was on vacation until December.

  13. #17648

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the skinny on Jodi? I know she was out of the game for a bit. I thought at some point she was going to be back, but that has been a long time.

    Taco.
    Last I heard she was staying at the gray bar motel until December.

  14. #17647

    Jodi

    Anyone have the skinny on Jodi? I know she was out of the game for a bit. I thought at some point she was going to be back, but that has been a long time.

    Taco.

  15. #17646

    Available right now 4 incall Sexy Video Chat, Deals

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/199827702953

    So I happened to be in Dayton recently this past Friday and paid this provider a visit. She goes by Nicole, I just used her ad title for this review. Was in a kinda sketchy motel, there were people arguing outside or next door while I was seeing her. But overall I had a good time and probably would repeat. She looks like her pics for the most part. A little heavier in person but I like them thick anyways. Donation was reasonable and she was fast and responsive, attractive and nice too. She has already reached out and asked me for money so careful about that but I plan to visit her again when I'm in town next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape