Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 1693 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20434

    Melinda Raye?

    Any info on this one? Been out of the hobby for a while and she's my type, a bit pricey but might as well for one last time.

    Nothing came up in search, nothing in Tineye, and one Slixa ad came up so not sure how legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melindaraye

    Feel free to PM!

    Thanks and be safe.

  2. #20433
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm from Charlotte but Alexxxa Nicole has caught my eye I know she has a very mixed reputation on here that has gone down recently but has anyone ever done overnight visit with her? I might be interested again she just has that look that gets me going. I don't so much care if she has denons or not I'm not there to judge her. Thanks for any insight in advance.
    Those pics of her are old Like maybe 3-4 years old and about 30 lbs heavier so just a heads up.

  3. #20432

    A couple of reviews are out there

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    She stays with Friday a Latina, not as good looking as her though.

    Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/97823375.

    Seems legit though.

    Haven't tried. Anyone?
    I saw her. No touching, one position (K-9), no passion. She turned around and pointed her ass at me and let me pump and dump. I felt 200 was a bit much for very, very basic service. I would not and have not repeated.

  4. #20431

    On the floor

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    She stays with Friday a Latina, not as good looking as her though.

    Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/97823375.

    Seems legit though.

    Haven't tried. Anyone?
    Friday was at a empty apartment in brier creek. Had "it's moved in". Deed on the floor.

  5. #20430
    Exactly I would change the order a bit though:

    1. She just got high and fell asleep.

    2. She bumped you for a more expensive visit.

    3. She is drying phone out after dropping it in the tiolet.

    4. She is busy with a client.

    5. She bumped you for a closer client.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    The reasons most likely you are not getting texts back are.

    1. She is busy with a client.

    2. She bumped you for a closer client.

    3. She bumped you for a more expensive visit.

    4. She just got high and fell asleep.

    I'm a qv and I have found if not within 15 min of her place I will get ghosted for a bit, or until I give up. The her and her rate guys kills my visit unless I'm quick.

  6. #20429

    Wednesday in a private residence

    She stays with Friday a Latina, not as good looking as her though.

    Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/97823375.

    Seems legit though.

    Haven't tried. Anyone?

  7. #20428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    This is all really good advice, I will have to try the 11 AM thing and keep my eyes open for when posts go up. I have been on the fence for years about actually doing this. Never thought it would be easy but definitely didn't think it would be this hard either. Really amazes me with the few responses I have gotten back how I guess you could say entitled most of them seem. I have been nothing but polite and nice in my texts and get either one word replies or just straight rude replies. Learning more and more as I go, really appreciate all he help from other members on here.
    If you are new to this, keep in mind your texts are likely going to their pimps. Best advice I can give you is stay away from all this for the time being. For one thing right now it can be pretty dangerous if you don't know your way around, another is 95% of these women available are either outright nasty looking or asking for ridiculous prices. Risk vs reward, right now it's all risk.

  8. #20427

    Alexxxa Nicole Overnight

    Hey guys. I'm from Charlotte but Alexxxa Nicole has caught my eye I know she has a very mixed reputation on here that has gone down recently but has anyone ever done overnight visit with her? I might be interested again she just has that look that gets me going. I don't so much care if she has denons or not I'm not there to judge her. Thanks for any insight in advance.

  9. #20426

    Texts

    The reasons most likely you are not getting texts back are.

    1. She is busy with a client.

    2. She bumped you for a closer client.

    3. She bumped you for a more expensive visit.

    4. She just got high and fell asleep.

    I'm a qv and I have found if not within 15 min of her place I will get ghosted for a bit, or until I give up. The her and her rate guys kills my visit unless I'm quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Still very new to this, haven't actually met with a provider yet. So far every time I send a text I either do not get a reply or if I do it's 2 hours later and don't get a reply after. Anyone know a provider that will get back to me about a same day or next day appt? Love slim spinner type but at this point kinda open to anything.

  10. #20425

    Thinking of giving a go.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...-/813114728842

    Can't find info on her, seen the ads for some times now. Might pull the trigger this weekend.

  11. #20424
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    Looking at this little one who's a transplant from Fayetteville. She quoted me decent prices the first time then raised everything when she came back in 2 weeks. She missed our appointment we had but looks fun and enthusiastic. Anyone dream of her lately?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/037217990030
    She was hanging out at The Bookstore on Capital last week. I posted about it in the Adultbookstore Thread. Had a drugged out white guy carrying a gun show up looking for her, Was told that for the past week he has been showing up looking for her So I'll watch out for that if anybody tries to see her.

  12. #20423

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Has Phoenix left town? She hasn't posted in like two weeks.
    She is in Virginia.

  13. #20422
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Just sharing some of my experience. Trying around 11 AM will get you some attention as lot of them are looking to make a transaction or two during lunch hours. Another time is around 4 PM when they check in to a hotel and want to earn that room rent back quick. Also high probability of getting a response if you reach out as soon as you see an ad. Typically you should get good response from most of the out of town providers since they are trying to make the most out of their trip. If you are particularly interested in someone and not getting any response, you may try from different numbers. Just keep trying and you will figure it out, its a hit or miss in general. Always remember to play it safe and never ever let your guards down.
    This is all really good advice, I will have to try the 11 AM thing and keep my eyes open for when posts go up. I have been on the fence for years about actually doing this. Never thought it would be easy but definitely didn't think it would be this hard either. Really amazes me with the few responses I have gotten back how I guess you could say entitled most of them seem. I have been nothing but polite and nice in my texts and get either one word replies or just straight rude replies. Learning more and more as I go, really appreciate all he help from other members on here.

  14. #20421
    Just sharing some of my experience. Trying around 11 AM will get you some attention as lot of them are looking to make a transaction or two during lunch hours. Another time is around 4 PM when they check in to a hotel and want to earn that room rent back quick. Also high probability of getting a response if you reach out as soon as you see an ad. Typically you should get good response from most of the out of town providers since they are trying to make the most out of their trip. If you are particularly interested in someone and not getting any response, you may try from different numbers. Just keep trying and you will figure it out, its a hit or miss in general. Always remember to play it safe and never ever let your guards down.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Still very new to this, haven't actually met with a provider yet. So far every time I send a text I either do not get a reply or if I do it's 2 hours later and don't get a reply after. Anyone know a provider that will get back to me about a same day or next day appt? Love slim spinner type but at this point kinda open to anything.

  15. #20420

    Phoenix

    Has Phoenix left town? She hasn't posted in like two weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape