Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20411
    Just sharing some of my experience. Trying around 11 AM will get you some attention as lot of them are looking to make a transaction or two during lunch hours. Another time is around 4 PM when they check in to a hotel and want to earn that room rent back quick. Also high probability of getting a response if you reach out as soon as you see an ad. Typically you should get good response from most of the out of town providers since they are trying to make the most out of their trip. If you are particularly interested in someone and not getting any response, you may try from different numbers. Just keep trying and you will figure it out, its a hit or miss in general. Always remember to play it safe and never ever let your guards down.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Still very new to this, haven't actually met with a provider yet. So far every time I send a text I either do not get a reply or if I do it's 2 hours later and don't get a reply after. Anyone know a provider that will get back to me about a same day or next day appt? Love slim spinner type but at this point kinda open to anything.

  2. #20410

    Phoenix

    Has Phoenix left town? She hasn't posted in like two weeks.

  3. #20409

    Nina

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/321694353657

    Can someone chime in on Nina. Please.

  4. #20408

    Any tips on getting texts back?

    Still very new to this, haven't actually met with a provider yet. So far every time I send a text I either do not get a reply or if I do it's 2 hours later and don't get a reply after. Anyone know a provider that will get back to me about a same day or next day appt? Love slim spinner type but at this point kinda open to anything.

  5. #20407
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/184416956292

    Any info? Says she wants a deposit and normally that's a scam but profile looks legit.
    Definitely a fake. I traveled up and down the eastern seaboard over the summer. I've seen this post as far away as Kentucky in the past. It's a scam. Google the number or search the picture. Will probably get some hits. Otherwise, search other locations. Never ever ever give these a penny of your hard earned dollar.

  6. #20406
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she quoted me $. $qv $$hh $$$hr.
    How much? In English please.

  7. #20405
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    No I was dumb and really should've asked the board or something like that. Normally it's go time once I'm in the parking lot. The only other one that stood me up was Alexxa Nicole and that's probably for the better because she looks like a demon user.
    Not anymore!

  8. #20404

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she quoted me $. $qv $$hh $$$hr.
    Known scam post.

  9. #20403

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was first in town. Very nice lady. No rush but she will set a timer once you finally get started. That second part is why I wouldn't repeat. She's a little TOO friendly. I was seeing her on the way to something and even mentioned it. Still talked my ear off while taking forever to get ready. I don't mind a little convo but that's the wrong kind of GFE for me. I figured other guys would appreciate that more than I do though. As far as the actual session, she was very into it and a good time. Seems pretty open if you have the money for extras.
    For me I hate chatty Cathy's. They always seem to not be ready when the appointment is scheduled. A qv almost takes a damn hour.

  10. #20402
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    Is that 100 qv and 200 hh? The " $" threw me off. I guess she finally gave up trying to be high end? When she first returned it was like 3-4 bills and hh only.
    No $ and 1/2 qv.

  11. #20401

    Allie is back?

    Not sure if anyone remembers blonde Allie from a few years ago. Smoking hot young girl. Hadn't seen her post in quite a while, so I texted her to see what she was up to. I had done this before and got a response it wasn't her number. This time she responded and I have an appt with her today! Hoping it ends up being legit. She may have been seeing regulars and not posting but part of me is skeptical. Does anyone know who I'm talking about and has seen her lately?

  12. #20400
    Quote Originally Posted by Skndvr  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. That's "f"ing ridiculous.
    Yeah bro that's a bit much. Just don't give her your money.

  13. #20399
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she quoted me $. $qv $$hh $$$hr.
    Is that 100 qv and 200 hh? The " $" threw me off. I guess she finally gave up trying to be high end? When she first returned it was like 3-4 bills and hh only.

  14. #20398
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    Looking at this little one who's a transplant from Fayetteville. She quoted me decent prices the first time then raised everything when she came back in 2 weeks. She missed our appointment we had but looks fun and enthusiastic. Anyone dream of her lately?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/037217990030
    I saw her when she was first in town. Very nice lady. No rush but she will set a timer once you finally get started. That second part is why I wouldn't repeat. She's a little TOO friendly. I was seeing her on the way to something and even mentioned it. Still talked my ear off while taking forever to get ready. I don't mind a little convo but that's the wrong kind of GFE for me. I figured other guys would appreciate that more than I do though. As far as the actual session, she was very into it and a good time. Seems pretty open if you have the money for extras.

  15. #20397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're joking. That's taking it way too far. Just don't see her.
    I would never see her but can only imagine how pissed others are after having several hours of their time wasted. She probably doesn't even own a car as that money would be more useful blown on various candy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape