Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27146

    Sally

    Went and met sally tonight. Not sure why I had not met her before. She looked and sounded too good to be true to where I was actually nervous..I ended up finding 100% sure that she was definitely real and a great time. She's about 35 Brunette super good looking and clean and probably 120 pounds. A baseball mom type in my mind. Has a beautiful smile and again very clean which is extremely hard to fine. I met her in Chester across from Hooters. If you want her info you can contact me if you are a senior member who post reviews of other ladies. Otherwise don't bother. All roads were open and she only plays safe which I like. She no longer post ads etc. From what she said. I have nothing but good things to say about her at this point. Look forward to seeing her again. She does set a clock but tells you that ahead of time. Honestly thats no issue with me at all.

  2. #27145
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    That's Jessica. All wholes available for $40.
    What does she look like? BBW? Spinner? What's the good the bad and the ugly here? The pictures in that ad leave a lot to question.

  3. #27144

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say my experience was good but she is legit. Small bbw with big flabby belly. Location was familiar and okay down by Ft Lee. Coms were random but persistence paid off. I would return in a pinch because rates are very reasonable. Hope this helps.
    Thanks. It definitely help. With all the activities going on in Henrico and because of the rates , I also prefer meeting her and other providers in Chester/hopewell/Petersburg area

  4. #27143

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Is there any SM who had any good experience with her. I saw lot of posts and most of the good reviews are from new folks who don't have any other experience shared and some of them are blocked / removed by admin.
    Wouldn't say my experience was good but she is legit. Small bbw with big flabby belly. Location was familiar and okay down by Ft Lee. Coms were random but persistence paid off. I would return in a pinch because rates are very reasonable. Hope this helps.

  5. #27142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Is there any SM who had any good experience with her. I saw lot of posts and most of the good reviews are from new folks who don't have any other experience shared and some of them are blocked / removed by admin.
    Check post #26471. I had my doubts but this post my change your mind. I didn't like all the Newby's saying she was all that. Flags for sure. Be safe.

  6. #27141

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDreams  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to let everyone know she is available and let her prove what she is about and to not allow the reviews make it to where you won't visit. Text or call she got a new phone and all text is good to go.
    Is there any SM who had any good experience with her. I saw lot of posts and most of the good reviews are from new folks who don't have any other experience shared and some of them are blocked / removed by admin.

  7. #27140

    But on the other hand

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Hit it up this comedian today. Hi how are you doing?

    She responds with "send pic with face, pinkie finger up, and dick in the same pic before we discuss anything."

    Can anyone explain this behavior?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...candy/48885682
    She gives the best head of anyone I know in RVA. But that's just my opinion!

  8. #27139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while as matter fact been dodging the game do to these crazy prices. Here's another prime example. The game has gotten out of control.

    Candace Campbell.

    Eros Escorts in Virginia, Virginia.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1268388.htm?cat=1
    I saw here just before covid really went crazy. I think it was 400 hr. She fine and a big juicy ass but very mechanical and really didn't seem to give 2 fucks. Wouldn't repeat and definitely not at those prices. Eros provider have gone up in line with the stg providers. If addicts and skanks can get 200 then they figure they should get 500. It's all related. Before covid prices were rough now it's almost impossible. I have one I see on regular and I got AMPs if cash flow low. Sucks. Be safe.

  9. #27138
    Haven't posted in a while as matter fact been dodging the game do to these crazy prices. Here's another prime example. The game has gotten out of control.

    Candace Campbell.

    Eros Escorts in Virginia, Virginia.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1268388.htm?cat=1

  10. #27137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Hit it up this comedian today. Hi how are you doing?

    She responds with "send pic with face, pinkie finger up, and dick in the same pic before we discuss anything."

    Can anyone explain this behavior?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...candy/48885682
    Been around awhile. Average performance at best. Known to have hidden camera recording you. Learned her trade from her mom. Has a younger sister who may follow same path.

  11. #27136

    She's got jokes

    Hit it up this comedian today. Hi how are you doing?

    She responds with "send pic with face, pinkie finger up, and dick in the same pic before we discuss anything."

    Can anyone explain this behavior?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...candy/48885682

  12. #27135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdreams  [View Original Post]
    Reading some of the past reviews I'm in disbelief on some of the reports. She is very attractive and about pleasing and satisfying her clients. Her head is very above average and can make you cum very quickly. Some days she is off her game but that's because she has more going on than people know. I've met her plenty times. She is goofy most days and you can tell she is kind of new at This. Last coue weeks her phone was messed and is available whenever need be or if she doesn't have a client. She has giving discounts if you are not able to finish she allows you to come back. Her body is very soft. She is really a great person. Her room is clean and so is she. She tries to always make sure the clean up is ready for you. In my opinion she is one you want to meet and most likely will go back for more.
    Jewels is that you?

  13. #27134

    Looking for some assistance

    Hey guys, I'm going to be in town the first part of the week and I've been checking the boards and sites, but not really finding anything yet. I was wondering anyone had a UTR that could use a little help in the current economy. PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

  14. #27133
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone had this one before?

    Seems like a scam to me LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993
    Ya think? Deposit required.

  15. #27132

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone had this one before?

    Seems like a scam to me LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993
    My not goes for scam. Does everything? And needs a deposit. Hmmmmmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape