Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8093
-
02-21-08 17:02 #683Senior Member

Posts: 47What are you talking about?
The pictures that CookyJar posts are actually good and help drum up business for the ladies.
Originally Posted by Swperspective
I guess CookyJar did not catch you in a very good angle when you were sucking his dick. Stuff happens. Better luck next time.Last edited by Redd55; 02-21-08 at 17:04. Reason: spelling
-
02-21-08 16:15 #682Senior Member

Posts: 920Yes sure you are
What is this high school? you forging fake love notes now? I am sure after a long day and night strolling you go home to your home/office and boot up your gateway and cruise into USA. Your slanderous , comments are not appreciated of a senior member. Why don't you post some pics of yourself and give your digits to senior members to save wearing out your feet on the imaginary stroll you work.
Originally Posted by Swperspective
Any streetwise person can see through this jealous juvenile behavior which reeks of a desperate attempt to flame CJ because you couldnt diss him the first go-around in the Philly photos thread.
-
02-19-08 19:37 #681Senior Member

Posts: 630I had to respond to the Carmen pix, because I have to agree whole heartedly on her. I am a Legz man and she has the Legz. How tall is she about 5'3"-5'5".
Carmen is somebody I would make certain I had a way to reach her all the time. That is to know where she lives and want friends I can ask to get her a direct message. We would be kickin it at least 2-3x a week if not more. If she is Bi then we would get one of her Girlfriends over for that Weekly Threesome, and Moresome. She being Freaky is a Big Azz Plus. Just How Freaky Is She?
Carmen is on the up end of the that is Damn Nice List. I have a thing for Latino Women, but so do all my friends. Big Time!
As for Carol she is at the lower end of not that bad, but Cooky Jar, why didn't you give her the Lotion bottle. That woman is Too Ash-Eeeeee! She is almost two toned in color. Even she should know better.
You are right, she would rate low on the first pickup list, but in slow time her stock dramatically goes up. Still, I'd wax that Azz!
I did not find her so bad I would not pick her up again, and if she is Freaky her stock will go up again. I'd be with her at least once a week if not more, until I find a better replacement.
Hey, do they get to keep their background poster (s)?
-
02-19-08 16:36 #680Senior Member

Posts: 91Nice pussy
That ia about the best looking play ground I'v in a longe time. Nice and meaty and fat love to stick my tounge there.
-
02-18-08 19:43 #679Senior Member

Posts: 5563Carman - A few more
Hunting on Old York Road is hit and miss. On a good day there may be 5 or 6 girls out. LE is no where as bad as on the K. Most of the regular girls are pretty shanky. A number of pretty nice girls visit the area but not as regulars. They come from their homes in and around the area. Hunting is always better in the summer, Saturday and Sundays and during the off hours.
Avoid Old York Road during school hours, there is a large Catholic Girl School near the park and nobody wants you preverts around when school is in session.
CookyJar
-
02-18-08 19:30 #678Senior Member

Posts: 5563Carmen - A Hot HSW
Carmen was a nice fine. After a run of okay girls, Carmen turned out to be bright light. I had seen Carmen a couple of times walking the Old York Road area. Unfortunately every time I saw her I was involved with another girl, on my way to the “K,” or otherwise preoccupied. On this rainy day I had just bombed out on the “K,” and was thinking about heading to NJ, when I spotted Carmen. We proceeded to my house in G-town and she proceeded to surprise me.
Like most of the local neighborhood SWers, Carmen’s outerwear and dress does not promote her sexually. Her clothing was clean but drab and baggy, not very appealing. I would have passed on her again had it not been for my run of bad luck. Once she undressed, I discovered a firm fine body. She is very cute, with a nice butt, shapely legs and a nice smell. Before posing for her pictures she rubbed herself down with a body lotion from her purse. Her body glistened and she really got into modeling and posing. Towards the end of the photo taking she started to act very sensual. As we moved around the room she teased and rubbed me, arousing me to the next level. Naked, we sat on the couch, she lowered her firm ass onto my lap and wiggle a bit. She played in my chest hairs and nibbled my neck, then twisted around and squirmed her butt on my dick. There was no music so I cannot say it was a lap dance. After a little most fondling and fooling around we moved on to the real thing.
Carmen gave me a pretty nice BBBJ. I am certain that she could have made me come with the BJ, but I wanted to sample her other talents. I pushed her head away from my dick and maneuvered her onto the couch into the mish position. She really humped back as I fucked her hard. Her wet and juicy pussy was warm and tight – I could have spent a life time in that pussy. I was still not ready to end it, so I got her to move into the doggy position. Seeing her plump ass reaching up to my dick exciting me to no end. As I pounded into her she moaned and spoke Spanish. Then she said in English, “Fuck me good poppy.” And I did, coming so hard and the pussy was so wet I thought I had busted the rubber. Upon inspected, everything was okay except I had made a mess on her ass, the couch and the floor.
Carmen is just the right size. She is kinky and freaky. She has a nice attitude and provides a friendly Girl Friend Experience. My only misgivings were her secondary bargaining. Once we were both naked, she needed to know what her tip would be. Most girls go into this stage without inquiring about a tip because I have been upfront with our dealings. When Carmen asked about a tip and wanted to know the amount I felt like it was an up sell. But, considering her over all preformance her questioning was over looked. I’d look for her again and I am looking forward to finding her. YMMV
CookyJar
-
02-17-08 20:22 #677Senior Member

Posts: 5563Carol - A Late Night Snack
In the interest of saving time, I will start this report on Carol with the same beginning as the report on Maria.
Nothing good was happening anywhere else so I ventured off the beaten path. The only difference was that this was a night time hunt. I don’t like hunting at night but on this occasion I was in town for the weekend and had just finished a late dinner meeting.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Chelton Ave near the Simons Playground is mostly known for local BSWers. Late; after the Bars, clubs and night spots have closed; they come out hoping to be picked up. Mostly they are night crawlers, homeless ladies or sickies. Once in a while you may find a nice one who has entered the area in search of better drugs or money for rent. This is where I found Carol.
As you can see from her pictures, Carol is no skinny crack girl. She claimed to be out looking for a few extra bucks. She is a southern girl and provides down home service. Nothing fancy, just a nice BBBJ and straight full service. Her attitude was pleasant. No up sell, no rush and not a lot of talk – she was friendly enough.
Once again I have to admit, I will not be out there looking for this one. Not that there was anything wrong, I just like mine younger and kinkier (and maybe a little thinner). YMMV
CookyJar
-
02-14-08 20:42 #676Senior Member

Posts: 630Vianna Over Maria!
Hey C. J. ,
I agree with your post of Maria. That is the same way it is here in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Maria is nice and I would tease ya about the tits and nipples, but I like them like Vianna.
I like thick over that thin. That is too thin for me, and Vianna is just at the top of the too thick limit, but NOT too thick.
I see the SW situation is BAD all over, and getting worse.
It really is about filling the Jails to make money as it is now a Business, not just a Punishment for real Criminals. Be certain local jails are Big Business too.
They support a lot of people employed to run the Whole System.
They will fill the jails with anyone they can get, and arresting SW's is too easy.
Arresting ReaL CRIMINALS, MURDERS, and DRUG DEAL is DANGEROUS!
-
02-14-08 19:18 #675Senior Member

Posts: 995Re:Maria - and her nipples
I have to agree with you Cookyjar, those are the best nipples when it comes to oral satisfaction. I knew a SW years ago who had a set just like Maria's. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed them until I met her about a year later when she was living the clean life and the nipples were sitting on a perky set of B's. While from a picture point of view they looked nicer they did not bring near the oral satisfaction they once did. Keep up the good work and I always enjoy your articles and pics.
-
02-14-08 18:39 #674Senior Member

Posts: 5563Maria - and her nipples
Sometimes I lose track or kind of forget what my real intentions are when I go out on a mongers hunt. Sure I like to take pictures of pretty women and post them on the site. Pictures are secondary to my purpose. When I am out on the “K,” Broadway, Old York Road or any other strolls, I am out looking for a girl to have a little fun with (if you know what I mean). I do like to take pictures and as a way of obtaining good service I have introduced pictures taking into my approach. Still, what I am really looking for is a good fuck, a nice BJ and a good time. When ever possible, I want the girl providing these services to be beautiful. Sometimes it does not work out that way. Sometimes the girl ends up not being beautiful, but provides nice service. Sometimes, the girl is fine as hell, but gives terrible service. More often then not the girl looks okay and gives pretty nice service. In any case I take their pictures and post the reviews.
The “K,” has been a little slow for me. I should qualify that statement. Recently, on a number of occasions, after traveling Kensington Avenue, I have come up short. On a couple of occasions there were no girls or the girls were of a lesser quality. A few times there were girls, but there was also LE. And, at least a couple of times, I actually got a girl in the vehicle but the vibe was not good and I passed. Normally when times like this come to pass I end up on Broadway, in Camden, and if I am lucky over there I post the pictures in the Camden General Thread. Other times I try out one of the smaller, lesser known strolls here in Philly. I find that while these smaller strolls often lack the quantity and quality of Kensington and Broadway Avenues, they can be very fruitful. In these lesser known areas LE may be present but are rarely a major problem. But, because most strolls are in high crime or near known drug areas, there is always a certain amount of danger from the locals. It is the same as on the “K,” or Broadway.
Maria is a HSW I found near the Old York Road stroll. She is in that okay looks, with nice service category. Actually, I personally think she is sexually attractive. There is a certain look or vibe that a girl sometimes gives off. Maria has a look that says, I can fuck and suck my ass off. And she is not shy; she showed me how marvelously her nipples responded to touch. A lick or two and her nipples popped up like ripe grapes.
I enjoyed Maria BBBJ. She mainly stays up near the head with little attempts at taking in more. She uses some hand action but mainly relies on her mouth and head action. Her BJ is okay for getting it hard but lacks what it takes to get to a happy ending. True to her sexual look and vibe, her fucking techniques are much better. Lots of motion and thrusting accompanied with lots of moaning. I started with mish and ended with her on the floor, on her knees kneeling onto the couch as I fucked her doggy styles.
Maria may not have been the best looking girl that I have had. She did not have the best body, biggest boobs or roundest ass. I have had better service, but I have had lots worst. And, while I will not be going out looking for Maria, I would do her again if I came across her under similar circumstances. YMMV
CookyJar
-
02-09-08 22:32 #673Senior Member

Posts: 53Kamilla
I've posted some pics of a pretty escort named Kamilla -- 20 y.o. -- in the "Escort Reports" thread.
-
02-07-08 15:58 #672Senior Member

Posts: 630I'll take the Big/Thick Girlz
She is one Big, Thick SW, but I can deal with that. I prefer them more an average build with a few extra pounds, but she is at my acceptable Limit.
I prefer a thick girl than a skinny girl like Melissa. I can see her with about 30 more pounds on her. Too skinny for me. She Looks Aids Skinny. I don't like Bangin Bones.
That HSW Janet you picked up, is a No Way for me. Blue Toes, Metal in her face, Crazed Look, No Thanks. I'll take Vianna or Melissa over her anytime. But during hard times, no one can afford to be choosy. Well I can't ????
I pick up thick/fat SW here in Cincinnati, all the time. You get better bargain, much more lively FS, they will go above the call of duty, and I rarely have Problems or Attitude from them. All together MORE for my Money. If you won't pick them up again, leave them for me. I will, Hell Yea !!!!
I like them Thick and Tall. I am talking about 5'10"- 6'++ at about 175-225Lbs.
Now that is some Azz Smackin (Any Race). Long Hair, Shaved Beav. Big Firm Tits, is a Plus !!!!
Still, a Cook Jar Fan
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Last edited by Mr Boombastic; 02-08-08 at 05:46. Reason: Spelling & Grammar !!!!
-
02-06-08 22:24 #671Senior Member

Posts: 5563Vianna - An Exercise in Contradictions
The big girl needs love too. Let’s hear it for the big girl lovers. I have no problem dating big girls. Usually they provide a pretty good time. Vianna was no different. After she relaxed and warmed up a bit, she was lots of fun.
I met Vianna down on Kensington Ave, near Lehigh. What attracted me to her were those large breasts and her cute face. She is a deal maker; she goes right for your pocket. That didn’t bother me at all, as long as she stayed within my price range. Our agreement made we proceeded to my house. She was very cautious. But once we got to my place and she got what she had asked for, things changed.
I have to admit, F/S was not a goal I had set for myself. What I wanted was to play with and jiggle those titties and that fat ass. I was in the mood for fondling and rolling around, probing and teasing, along with a nice BBBJ. Vianna put it all on the table. Once she got started, she was great. She got right into it and played my dick and balls like a maestro. Afterwards, I wished I had climbed aboard for F/S.
So here’s the contradiction. Would I stop for Vianna again? Probably not, I still prefer the smaller type. Sure I’ll do a big girl now and then, and yes Vianna was a fun date – but I prefer them more like, Molissa.
CookyJar
-
02-05-08 23:58 #670Senior Member

Posts: 53Jessica - girl next door
Northeast Philadelphia PA
Originally Posted by Tennis Player
25 yo, looks 18
5'1"
110 lbs
beautiful face, hair, eyes, body
PM me for her number
150 + tips
-
02-05-08 12:56 #669Senior Member

Posts: 53Jessica
I posted about this girl in the escort thread -- willing to share number if you PM me. See escort thread for pics.








Reply With Quote






