Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 906 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6948

    Louisville Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Makes me want to brush up on my Spanish. So many of the Latin girls look amazing but I figured the language barrier would be a pain in the ass. Even getting English speakers to put together 2 sentences to setup an appointment can be aggravating enough.
    Second visit was better than the first. Comms were easy with her but others maybe not so much.

  2. #6947

    Cosy

    Quote Originally Posted by CharKelly  [View Original Post]
    This was my first stop on my latina tour and probably the best so far. Had a nice, safe incall apartment near 65 and Preston Hwy. Clean and well kept. She's cuban and has very basic English skills unlike some of these Cuban chicks who have none whatsoever. Took care of business and got the fun started. She is the girl in the pics. Great fake tits but some baby damage that she's hiding in the pics. She started with a decent BBBJ and then put the cover on for CG, mish, and doggy. Tits are great and she gave some nice dirty talk as the finish was approaching. I sometimes have a hard time finishing with a rubber so I took it off and she let me titfuck her before cumming all over those awesome tits. I'd recommend and have repeated. Definitely put her on your list especially if you speak a little Spanish to make comms easier in person. Here's her link:
    Makes me want to brush up on my Spanish. So many of the Latin girls look amazing but I figured the language barrier would be a pain in the ass. Even getting English speakers to put together 2 sentences to setup an appointment can be aggravating enough.

  3. #6946

    Latina Gaby. Meh

    I've seen Gaby posting for a while so added her to my to-do list. She does outcalls as well but I visited her at one of the Preston Hwy hotels for a half-hour incall. She's not the girl in the pics but was still an attractive latina. Big ass, nice fake tits but bigger than the girl in the pics. Doesn't have much English so speaking a little Spanish is helpful for having better chemistry. On to the action. Started with a CBJ and went through all the usual positions (CG, mish, and doggy). Great ass in doggy and no rushing. I finished by tittyfucking her and cumming all over her fake tits. Cleaned up and chatted for a bit in Spanish. I'd repeat if she was willing to do BBBJ or something along those line. Here's her link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5028585521/1

  4. #6945

    Latina Cosy. Winner

    This was my first stop on my latina tour and probably the best so far. Had a nice, safe incall apartment near 65 and Preston Hwy. Clean and well kept. She's cuban and has very basic English skills unlike some of these Cuban chicks who have none whatsoever. Took care of business and got the fun started. She is the girl in the pics. Great fake tits but some baby damage that she's hiding in the pics. She started with a decent BBBJ and then put the cover on for CG, mish, and doggy. Tits are great and she gave some nice dirty talk as the finish was approaching. I sometimes have a hard time finishing with a rubber so I took it off and she let me titfuck her before cumming all over those awesome tits. I'd recommend and have repeated. Definitely put her on your list especially if you speak a little Spanish to make comms easier in person. Here's her link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5029754455/1

  5. #6944

    Latina Amanda. Avoid

    Been looking at Latinas in Louisville but there's few reviews so I've taken the plunge on a few. This was the latest and it was one of the worst experiences I've had in the hobby short of getting robbed. First, she is the girl in the pics but has fallen on obvious hard times. High as a kite, baby damage, and horrible hygiene. Has a pimp / bf that drives her. Very sketchy and asked me questions like do I live alone. Sometimes that's conversation but this was clearly probing for info so the pimp bf and his amigos can circle back sometime.

    Once I took care of the donation, we got undressed and it went further downhill from there. No oral (with or without a cover) at all and the lamest sex I think I've ever had. Was trying to rush me from the second the rubber was on and kept stopping to look out the window for her pimp's car. Hard to finish since she wouldn't change positions and smelled like a tuna can left out in the sun. I pulled off the cover to jerk off and she leapt out of the bed to get dressed. Told her to get the hell out and hustled her out my front door. A very expensive, very bad experience with a pretty but washed-up provider. Here's her link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3463231953/1

  6. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenToLong  [View Original Post]
    This one had a great personality when I saw her. Did not rush through our time and seemed to enjoy her work.

    BBBJ with covered FS. Very tight and sexy little rear. The view from behind was awesome.
    Do you have a link bro? SMO.

  7. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoron  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Hope tonight thanks to DC. Pretty straight forward setup, quick and easy with a few confirmations on timing and whatnot. Hope herself is an absolute gem; very kind and laid back. She answered the door naked, we had some good conversation and went straight to it. She was very in to it; I could tell she enjoyed it like others have said as well. Gave great head, said she loved it and I believe it. Did doggy and cowgirl, finished back in doggy. Treat her well guys, in hope she keeps coming back to the Ville.
    I unfortunately guess I did something wrong because he won't message me to set up a meeting with Hope.

  8. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0707  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago. BBBJ was spot on. No drama, strictly business. And the pics were accurate.
    What was the damage?

  9. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenToLong  [View Original Post]
    This one had a great personality when I saw her. Did not rush through our time and seemed to enjoy her work.

    BBBJ with covered FS. Very tight and sexy little rear. The view from behind was awesome.
    Do you have a link or Pic? Info on looks, attitude, safe location, setup? Reviews need information to make a decision and setup a visit.

  10. #6939

    Visiting Lousiville in a few weeks

    Who are the allstars of Louisville, going to be visiting in a few weeks? Any must sees? Massage parlors I must see? Adult book stores I should check out? Can reciprocate info in Chicago. Thanks in advance.

  11. #6938

    Hope

    Just saw Hope tonight thanks to DC. Pretty straight forward setup, quick and easy with a few confirmations on timing and whatnot. Hope herself is an absolute gem; very kind and laid back. She answered the door naked, we had some good conversation and went straight to it. She was very in to it; I could tell she enjoyed it like others have said as well. Gave great head, said she loved it and I believe it. Did doggy and cowgirl, finished back in doggy. Treat her well guys, in hope she keeps coming back to the Ville.

  12. #6937

    Ashley

    Got to see Ashley. Staying at an extended stay on Preston. It took MANY back and forth texts to solidify our appointment but glad I did. She seems like a sweet, good lady. Enjoyed the visit and would repeat.

  13. #6936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Clarksville

    She will tell you that she swallows if you ask, but she always casually goes to the bathroom to "wipe her mouth" then spits. She rushes a bit, but I do recommend seeing her if you are okay with a quick visit. I paid for the HH one time and got no more time than I did with the $80 QV. So I just stayed with QV after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    At the time she was taking $80 for a qv, I don't know what she's asking now. I have no idea where she's located now but you can probably bet she's in the rattiest roach motel in Clarksville. When I saw her she was a spitter. Good luck if you take the plunge, but be careful.

  14. #6935

    Vannah on Fern Valley

    This one had a great personality when I saw her. Did not rush through our time and seemed to enjoy her work.

    BBBJ with covered FS. Very tight and sexy little rear. The view from behind was awesome.

  15. #6934

    Any info on this one?

    I've seen her post before, and if I remember correctly she has been reviewed, but nothing comes up with her current number. Does anyone have any info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...lay-3/50793958
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnti5mdmxnta3ntvmzmm5ntfkzjflmdcymjhmndfjzwnhowzizg.jpg.jpeg‎   tntewntjimgziyme3njk1mgjhnmmxmzm5nddkzwrimtq2mge4nw.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtq1mdgwmze1yjrlnzq1mdbmnme5mjmwzmjmmwiwnzzhmdg1ywi.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape