Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25308
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa22  [View Original Post]
    I'm prolly just Vice President of the Thalia fan club! But I myself had a recent 2 hour visit with Thalia and she just keeps getting better, which is amazing!
    Ha! It's great to meet another superfan!

    I hope Thalia is able to find a few new regulars, and since I presume she won't be seeing everyone and anyone, guys who believe what people like us write about her should text her ASAP! LOL

  2. #25307

    Anything worth doing near the airport

    In Cincinnati for one night, will be staying near the airport. Any recommendations?

    Glad to return the favor if you are near charlotte.

    Thanks PK.

  3. #25306
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.

  4. #25305
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago. Was sexy as hell and knew how to milk a cock. I may have to revisit this one.

  5. #25304

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I bring great news today. Thalia is looking for a few new regulars! But first, let me tell you a bit about the marathon I scheduled with her recently.

    I saved up for a bit and had a larger donation, and I was able to schedule four hours with Thalia. I have never done anything like that before. It was amazing!

    When I first scheduled, I was a little apprehensive. I knew how awesome it was to spend an hour with Thalia. But four hours? What would we do the whole time? Would she fatigue or get bored? Would she be as into it as I was?

    I left her place feeling better than I ever have in my entire life. We did it all the ways I wanted to, and she was amazing the whole time. We only took two short breaks. The rest of the time we were actively touching each other one way or another. The amount of semen this girl causes my body to produce is absolutely unparalleled in my life. I pulled off three pops. But these were not quick pops. She put the work in, and it was the most amazing experience of my life. She tried really hard to get me to pop the 4th time, but I had to do that one myself when I got home. LOL.

    Ever since, my ability to jerk off to porn has been interrupted. What I mean is that the memory of my marathon session with Thalia keeps taking the foreground in my imagination when I'm trying to rub one out to porn. I can't even look at the porn, as I just keep closing my eyes and remembering details of this time together. I know I'm repeating myself, but it might be the single best thing I've experienced in life (even though I'm probably supposed to talk about my wedding day, or the birth of my kids). This girl has radically enriched my life by being in it, and I can't believe how lucky I am to know her.

    But here's the good news for some of you! When I've talked about her in the past, she's been "semi-retired. " She didn't have ads anywhere. But she's hoping to set up a system with some new regulars. If your agenda in this hobby is just getting more notches on your belt, she may not be for you. (Or, at least, I don't like the idea of her being treated that way.) But if you prefer finding a top-notch sweetheart to develop a "relationship" with, then Thalia is your girl and she is taking some new clients!

    I'll admit that I don't know how she verifies people these days. But what I can say is that she's absolutely safe, absolutely trustworthy, and she's worth whatever verification she wants. So, if you think this sounds like a good match for you (setting up something regular or semi-regular with the best girl I've ever met in this world) then you need to check her out ASAP.

    https://dateaprincess.escortbook.com/
    I'm prolly just Vice President of the Thalia fan club! But I myself had a recent 2 hour visit with Thalia and she just keeps getting better, which is amazing!

  6. #25303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Marathon with The Princess

    Gentlemen, I bring great news today. Thalia is looking for a few new regulars! But first, let me tell you a bit about the marathon I scheduled with her recently.

    I saved up for a bit and had a larger donation, and I was able to schedule four hours with Thalia. I have never done anything like that before. It was amazing!

    When I first scheduled, I was a little apprehensive. I knew how awesome it was to spend an hour with Thalia. But four hours? What would we do the whole time? Would she fatigue or get bored? Would she be as into it as I was?

    I left her place feeling better than I ever have in my entire life. We did it all the ways I wanted to, and she was amazing the whole time. We only took two short breaks. The rest of the time we were actively touching each other one way or another. The amount of semen this girl causes my body to produce is absolutely unparalleled in my life. I pulled off three pops. But these were not quick pops. She put the work in, and it was the most amazing experience of my life. She tried really hard to get me to pop the 4th time, but I had to do that one myself when I got home. LOL.

    Ever since, my ability to jerk off to porn has been interrupted. What I mean is that the memory of my marathon session with Thalia keeps taking the foreground in my imagination when I'm trying to rub one out to porn. I can't even look at the porn, as I just keep closing my eyes and remembering details of this time together. I know I'm repeating myself, but it might be the single best thing I've experienced in life (even though I'm probably supposed to talk about my wedding day, or the birth of my kids). This girl has radically enriched my life by being in it, and I can't believe how lucky I am to know her.

    But here's the good news for some of you! When I've talked about her in the past, she's been "semi-retired. " She didn't have ads anywhere. But she's hoping to set up a system with some new regulars. If your agenda in this hobby is just getting more notches on your belt, she may not be for you. (Or, at least, I don't like the idea of her being treated that way.) But if you prefer finding a top-notch sweetheart to develop a "relationship" with, then Thalia is your girl and she is taking some new clients!

    I'll admit that I don't know how she verifies people these days. But what I can say is that she's absolutely safe, absolutely trustworthy, and she's worth whatever verification she wants. So, if you think this sounds like a good match for you (setting up something regular or semi-regular with the best girl I've ever met in this world) then you need to check her out ASAP.

    https://dateaprincess.escortbook.com/

  7. #25302

    Jess

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/5132803262

    Jess came to my place 2 wks ago for hhr FS $. 5. She drove 30 mi to me, alone. Cute, sweet, timid, polite, mid 20's. Showed her donation on table. Stripped down, decent b's, nice butt, innocent looking little muffin. Nice bbj, shortlived so I could daty. Not totally fresh, not fishy. Covered mish, k9, back shot. She was quiet but not bad attitude, didn't seem to watch clock, but I was done by 20 min. I should slow down. Overall, would repeat for price, butt and worry free outcall. Try not to scare her mongers!

  8. #25301

  9. #25300

    Tati

    I did finally scratch this itch. Her hair was blonde (I was kinda hoping for blue / green / pink, but it's always going to be different I suppose). She does respond promptly and intelligently when she's available, which puts her way ahead of the LC crowd generally. Big girl, and from the front not quite as busty as I would have hoped. CBJ, which is probably one of the best CBJs I've had. She can really use her tongue. But it's still CBJ. Busted in mish after trying CG. Will probably not repeat.

    In Sharonville, so if you're afraid of that, obviously stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/97823668#.

  10. #25299

    Jordyn

    Messaging was good, when I got to her incall had to wait for her to get off the phone with "her mom" who was watching her son. Didn't wait long, though. Pictures are old, she is really thin. Gave a good BBBJ and didn't rush but she was high as a kite. I won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96788114

  11. #25298

    LSME Back in Cincy

    Had the pleasure of a visit with little Sexy Me today. If you've been around a while you know. Nothings changed, she looks fantastic and the service is always PSE. No ad up. Google the name # ends in 0197.

  12. #25297

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Starr quoted me 100 for BJ. She must have golden mouth syndrome.
    She just quoted me 80.

  13. #25296

    Dawn

    You are right about it. I have seen her about 4 times, so far. The first time was couple of months ago. There was no odor then, but the last couple of times, man the smell stayed on me. I didn't visit her since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Her looks ate a little rougher than most of her pics show. She does have nice boobs! Her dog is really a non issue, however the odor down south is a bit more of a problem. Won't repeat.

  14. #25295

    Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Not much to add from what others have said. Put on a lot of weight, but she is submissive and likes to please. Although she did pull up a little quickly when I shot a monster load down her throat. I think I'm interested in seeing that east side Starr who I hear just doesn't stop LOL.
    Starr quoted me 100 for BJ. She must have golden mouth syndrome.

  15. #25294

    Hollee in NKY

    Not much to add from what others have said. Put on a lot of weight, but she is submissive and likes to please. Although she did pull up a little quickly when I shot a monster load down her throat. I think I'm interested in seeing that east side Starr who I hear just doesn't stop LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape