Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25300

    Tati

    I did finally scratch this itch. Her hair was blonde (I was kinda hoping for blue / green / pink, but it's always going to be different I suppose). She does respond promptly and intelligently when she's available, which puts her way ahead of the LC crowd generally. Big girl, and from the front not quite as busty as I would have hoped. CBJ, which is probably one of the best CBJs I've had. She can really use her tongue. But it's still CBJ. Busted in mish after trying CG. Will probably not repeat.

    In Sharonville, so if you're afraid of that, obviously stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/97823668#.

  2. #25299

    Jordyn

    Messaging was good, when I got to her incall had to wait for her to get off the phone with "her mom" who was watching her son. Didn't wait long, though. Pictures are old, she is really thin. Gave a good BBBJ and didn't rush but she was high as a kite. I won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96788114

  3. #25298

    LSME Back in Cincy

    Had the pleasure of a visit with little Sexy Me today. If you've been around a while you know. Nothings changed, she looks fantastic and the service is always PSE. No ad up. Google the name # ends in 0197.

  4. #25297

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Starr quoted me 100 for BJ. She must have golden mouth syndrome.
    She just quoted me 80.

  5. #25296

    Dawn

    You are right about it. I have seen her about 4 times, so far. The first time was couple of months ago. There was no odor then, but the last couple of times, man the smell stayed on me. I didn't visit her since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Her looks ate a little rougher than most of her pics show. She does have nice boobs! Her dog is really a non issue, however the odor down south is a bit more of a problem. Won't repeat.

  6. #25295

    Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Not much to add from what others have said. Put on a lot of weight, but she is submissive and likes to please. Although she did pull up a little quickly when I shot a monster load down her throat. I think I'm interested in seeing that east side Starr who I hear just doesn't stop LOL.
    Starr quoted me 100 for BJ. She must have golden mouth syndrome.

  7. #25294

    Hollee in NKY

    Not much to add from what others have said. Put on a lot of weight, but she is submissive and likes to please. Although she did pull up a little quickly when I shot a monster load down her throat. I think I'm interested in seeing that east side Starr who I hear just doesn't stop LOL.

  8. #25293

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Was hard up to bust one didn't have much time needed someone close so I hit up Starr. It is carplay on the side of her house that didn't bother dead end street tinted windows in my car garage blocks other side of car not ideal but I felt ok with it. Communication was good she got in we moved to back BBBJ was ok nothing amazing but still pretty good she is vocal and enthusiastic performing it she never came up for air and kept going long after I busted I thought she was going to make me bust second time she went so long after I busted. Don't know that I would seek out as regular but if I needed it quick and close I would repeat.
    Is this the Eastside Starr?

  9. #25292

    Danielle Derek

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    DD was just an example. There are usually several traveling pornstars or professional traveling escorts on Eros traveling in a drivable distance that charge the same or slightly more than whatever this girl is charging. She is 200-250 too much.
    After reading some TER reviews of DD, I think I would rather do Sheri, site unseen. Some terrible reviews.

  10. #25291

    Starr

    Was hard up to bust one didn't have much time needed someone close so I hit up Starr. It is carplay on the side of her house that didn't bother dead end street tinted windows in my car garage blocks other side of car not ideal but I felt ok with it. Communication was good she got in we moved to back BBBJ was ok nothing amazing but still pretty good she is vocal and enthusiastic performing it she never came up for air and kept going long after I busted I thought she was going to make me bust second time she went so long after I busted. Don't know that I would seek out as regular but if I needed it quick and close I would repeat.

  11. #25290

    Mature Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Who is mature Dawn? Link?
    https://callescort.org/513-544-0289

  12. #25289

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see her after a few weeks of missing the mark due to various conflicts. Some one my end some on hers. The pictures are relatively accurate, she uses some filters but who doesn't anymore? Nice rack, good BBBJ.

    Other reviews are accurate. There's a dog in the room but he's harmless. The room is clean even though it is lived in and she has clean towels and soap for your use. She smokes, but I didn't get a whiff of it until DFK. Her worst attribute is communication, which she did address without me bringing it up. She just said she wakes up to hundreds of texts a day, etc. I believe her for the most part. Maybe hundreds of texts is a stretch but it's probably enough to make her not want to respond to each one. Maybe communication gets better once she knows you. She's laid back and down to earth. If you can get through the communication struggles and you like mature women she's worth your time. Similar experience to LSM and same cost. Obviously she's thicker than her but has a bigger chest. I've taken a liking to the older providers lately as I don't mind older women and they are more dependable and have better attitudes.

    In this current market, I'll repeat. I'm adding her to my (very) small rolodex of affordable and dependable providers.
    Who is mature Dawn? Link?

  13. #25288
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Well of course, I would rather Danielle Derek for $600. Is that possible? I have never seen her on tryst or Eros touring through here.
    DD was just an example. There are usually several traveling pornstars or professional traveling escorts on Eros traveling in a drivable distance that charge the same or slightly more than whatever this girl is charging. She is 200-250 too much.

  14. #25287

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see her after a few weeks of missing the mark due to various conflicts. Some one my end some on hers. The pictures are relatively accurate, she uses some filters but who doesn't anymore? Nice rack, good BBBJ.

    Other reviews are accurate. There's a dog in the room but he's harmless. The room is clean even though it is lived in and she has clean towels and soap for your use. She smokes, but I didn't get a whiff of it until DFK. Her worst attribute is communication, which she did address without me bringing it up. She just said she wakes up to hundreds of texts a day, etc. I believe her for the most part. Maybe hundreds of texts is a stretch but it's probably enough to make her not want to respond to each one. Maybe communication gets better once she knows you. She's laid back and down to earth. If you can get through the communication struggles and you like mature women she's worth your time. Similar experience to LSM and same cost. Obviously she's thicker than her but has a bigger chest. I've taken a liking to the older providers lately as I don't mind older women and they are more dependable and have better attitudes.

    In this current market, I'll repeat. I'm adding her to my (very) small rolodex of affordable and dependable providers.
    Her looks ate a little rougher than most of her pics show. She does have nice boobs! Her dog is really a non issue, however the odor down south is a bit more of a problem. Won't repeat.

  15. #25286

    Sheri

    Quote Originally Posted by Geno33  [View Original Post]
    This is sad that anyone considers paying her that much. She's a complete and utter mess! She danced at a the Dayton clubs for years and frequented a bar I worked at. Very sloppy and just so not worth anywhere near what's she's asking. Wouldn't give her 4 dollars and 50 cent.
    Thanks Geno.

    I could not find any reviews. By "sloppy" do you mean not well groomed or sloppy drunk? Did you fuck her? Is this about her in the sack? I don't frequent Dayton clubs, bars, or otherwise. Just hobby in Cincinnati. She looks like a well aged MILF in the pics. I thought 450 was 50-100 too high but everyone is going up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape