Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 37375
-
10-31-22 14:42 #26770Senior Member

Posts: 271Which Saigon? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:40 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 271Me and mine are looking for the same. Please keep us posted.
Originally Posted by RedSmitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:39 #26768Senior Member

Posts: 271Candy was good for me but Linda (not there anymore) ATF Candy put the burning hot towel on me and I JUMPED up. Good BBBJ CFS.
Originally Posted by MassageLvr124
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:35 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 271Prana wellness massage spa
Hayes in Macomb. Anyone?
-
10-31-22 14:30 #26766Senior Member

Posts: 218Rates
With my few experiences with Summer the rates were the same as Tiffany's. Hot spinner body, great ass and terrible performance.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:27 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 218Same
I also had an appointment with her (well over a year ago). Confirmed the night before but when I arrived in the morning I was met at the door by a semi pissed off dude and very loud dogs. Texted her and she was at her day job at a tanning salon. She was very apologetic via text but I never rescheduled. She sent multiple pics prior and looked pretty good BTW (big tits too).
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:23 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 218Pm
Your mailbox is full.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 13:53 #26763Senior Member

Posts: 394Tiffany and Summer
Hey anyone who's seen Tif or Summer. Can you PM me rates and service. Never had FS from either, yet.
-
10-31-22 13:45 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 394Lexi
Yeah I suppose. She is pretty and she is good.
Originally Posted by GoBlue1822
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 12:36 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 28Kandy
Did you try any roaming or it just was not allowed?
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 12:08 #26760Senior Member

Posts: 379Maria
Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by BigThumpingC
[View Original Post]
She was fun when she first started but had instant GPS shortly after she got busy.
-
10-31-22 11:31 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 105Jen
Saw her a few weeks ago. No issues. As always not the greatest massage but left happy.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 10:40 #26758Senior Member

Posts: 170She is often booked back to back and / or double booked on accident (in my experience). Best to try texting her. She likely gets back to people inbetween her sessions.
Originally Posted by Wingman8490
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:28 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 202Similar experience with Maria
I had an appointment scheduled a few weeks ago and confirmed the morning of the visit. We texted back and forth up until roughly 3 hr ahead. From then on complete radio silence. I still made my way out to her location (40 min drive). I had a rough idea of her location based on our conversation and some further recon work. I texted her once when I arrived and once 15 min after my appt time. Still no answer. I did notice another vehicle in the driveway, along with her own. Maybe I just got bumped for a regular as well? Seems to be a pattern with her.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:24 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 96Bonita
Is there a good time to contact Bonita? Have called her several times and just goes to voice mail.










Reply With Quote





