Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 37359
-
10-31-22 06:38 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 81I was there a few weeks ago. I asked if they had table shower, said $10 extra. I paid and was taken back to a stand up shower. What?
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
After my shower, nobody came to get me, so I wandered out and a girl put me in a room. Was in the table about 20 min before someone came in to massage.
The massage was good, HE was alright.
I probably won't go back.
-
10-30-22 19:45 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 40I took the plunge, paid $. 80 for an hour dream. Only one seemed to be there at 10 am, an age 50 something very short "Mimi" (she said her name was) who gave a great full hour massage.
Originally Posted by MrDeep
[View Original Post]
In looks, she is about a 4 out of 10 with rather thick coke bottle glasses.
Nothing was hinted by her or me (intentionally) until just before the flip and she did a reach into massage the junk. She says your wife won't like!
She dims the already low lights.
The flip follows and after a chest and leg rub she's shaking hands with Mr. Johnson asking is ok? When I didn't object she pulls out the girls out from inside her bra and says, you tip with no negotiations.
After the handshake she cleans up and hands me a bottle of water. I hand her a Ulysses S.
She says you come back and see Mimi again!
I'd repeat but would be looking for better looking.
-
10-30-22 19:15 #26752Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Maria S
You saved yourself $250, a few hours of your time, and gas money.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 16:01 #26751Senior Member

Posts: 388Summer at Saigon
I'm also interested in Summer's rates. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by MamaKen69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 12:52 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 861Jenn
Anyone visited Massage Breeze lately.
-
10-30-22 09:40 #26749Senior Member

Posts: 133American Spa
What ones do you recommend?
-
10-30-22 01:29 #26748Senior Member

Posts: 25Went and saw Lexi and while her "speaking" skills are A+, she's ALOT bigger than "thicker".
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
Just an FYI.
-
10-29-22 16:35 #26747Regular Member

Posts: 19Empire
Went to Empire for the first time today around 2 parking lot empty. Got candy as my provider not sure of age but she was very attractive to me nice boobs. Took me to TS first washed me very good with light teasing when done we get into massage room she asks me if I been there before I said once before (lying) she asks me how I like it. Told her I wanted BJ but only had $50 with me she said only HJ for $50 but she did lift shirt up and was kissing my dick while doing the HJ. Massage non existent will repeat with more $$$ next time.
-
10-29-22 15:14 #26746Regular Member

Posts: 4Couples Massage
Did you ever find a place for couples massage?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 15:04 #26745Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Luck
My girlfriend really wants us both to experience this as well! She will even be with another woman. Did you ever find a place or person?
Originally Posted by PlayerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 11:07 #26744Senior Member

Posts: 29Summer
Thanks for the review. Just curious, how are Summer's rates compared to Tiffany? PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it here. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 06:18 #26743Senior Member

Posts: 149Flip it
She says a $50 deposit is due after two cancellations. You should flip the script on her and tell her she owes you $50! LOL.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:43 #26742Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks. Saved me time and money.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:39 #26741Senior Member

Posts: 416LOL. Your flat rate included 120 tip.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:22 #26740Senior Member

Posts: 125Maria
Tried twice to see her (had made an appointment for each time. The first time, got a text 4 hours before cancelling. OK. Stuff happens, I assume that she had a regular wanted some time so she ditched me (Second time, made the appointment, had a really cool chat via text with her about, vibe was great. Make the hour drive and 15 min before the time I get cancelled. Needless to say, not trying again.
Originally Posted by BigThumpingC
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





