Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 736 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 11030
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6260

    Any info on Katie?

    Anybody got any intel on Katie Kat?

    Steep rates but she looks great on her pics.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire

  2. #6259
    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    With TNA down, I'm now on the rabbit hole of these other sites. Has anyone seen Lily Blair? She posts on slixa and tryst. I can't find many reviews for her. Happy hunting.
    I'm still curious about this rock and roll girl. Has anyone seen Lily Blair?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-blair

  3. #6258
    What was her menu like? Curious why she's not advertising?

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    Loved her! I saw her several years ago at her place in Issaquah off Sunset. She had a sling in her room. Superfreak. Go see her!

  4. #6257

    Taylor Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this lady? I hear she is back, UTR and still seeing clients? If so, what is she like these days?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181915-taylor-foxxx
    Loved her! I saw her several years ago at her place in Issaquah off Sunset. She had a sling in her room. Superfreak. Go see her!

  5. #6256

    Emo girls

    Anyone know of any emo or goth looking girls open in the area? Always had a thing for colored hair.

  6. #6255

    Any Intel?

    I am intrigued by this one. Anyone been on a date with this chocolate bunny?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/97457518

  7. #6254

    Redhead Jess Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this too gorgeous to be real woman?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/642374824750
    As Billy said also, fake. Right click the image for google image search why'all.

    https://z85bet.com/2021/11/15/nalafitness-porn/#.

  8. #6253

    Taylor Foxxx

    Anyone ever see this lady? I hear she is back, UTR and still seeing clients? If so, what is she like these days?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181915-taylor-foxxx

  9. #6252
    Where are you finding ladies for 1-1. 5? I haven't seen those rates in years, even with amateurs?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'd say by today's standards, 360/ hr is a great rate for GFE service (not necessarily not BBFS). Anyway, mostly talking about the tna / tryst pros. Stg / Lc / sumo / AA SW's is more like half or 2/3 rate. Unfortunately, it's gone up considerably in the last few years. I'm glad I can still hit up my local non-pros (as in they don't or hardly advertise) for 1-1. 5; gets me twice as many visits and open menu for the same cost.

  10. #6251
    I saw her a few times pre-COVID, back when $$ would get you a really nice massage, multiple shots and CBJ. BBBJ wasn't on the menu back then.

    She had a really cool incall, but parking was tricky. I heard she's also gained a lot of weight? If she's doing BBBJ though, would be tempting if she's even close to the same price. Far too many FBSM girls asking 300 these days, which is nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here fucked Tiramisu / Honey Longoria?

    I've had a few body rubs but never went for the upgrade.

    Her BBBJ / ball licking is awesome.

  11. #6250
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she has many visible tattoos yet none in any of the pics. She also says she doesn't accept cash. Red flags everywhere. Plus she would be charging more than 300 with her looks even if she was all safety. Probably wants a deposit or to be paid up front.
    Beyond all that. If you click the "Is this photo real" link you'll see it isn't.

  12. #6249

    Nalafitness

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she has many visible tattoos yet none in any of the pics. She also says she doesn't accept cash. Red flags everywhere. Plus she would be charging more than 300 with her looks even if she was all safety. Probably wants a deposit or to be paid up front.
    Pics are of an OF girl named Nala. Buy a subscription and don't lose your money to this scammer.

  13. #6248

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this too gorgeous to be real woman?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/642374824750
    Her ad says she has many visible tattoos yet none in any of the pics. She also says she doesn't accept cash. Red flags everywhere. Plus she would be charging more than 300 with her looks even if she was all safety. Probably wants a deposit or to be paid up front.

  14. #6247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Has anyone here fucked Tiramisu / Honey Longoria?

    I've had a few body rubs but never went for the upgrade.

    Her BBBJ / ball licking is awesome.

  15. #6246

    Redhead Jess on STG?

    Any one seen this too gorgeous to be real woman?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/642374824750

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape