Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50630

    Halloween Costume??

    Anyone have been treated specially tonight with Halloween Costumes from your ATF?

  2. #50629
    Damn. I called that place a week ago and read bad reviews. Thanks for the confirmation.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSugarSmith  [View Original Post]
    Went to Therapy Plus in Cobb and holy hell was it bad. Once in the room I put the money for the hour massage and the tip on the table. Standard $80 and $160. In walks this fat ugly faced (face of a man) woman with a stomach larger than her tits. I think, "I should just leave" but don't.

    She takes me to the shower and scalds my lower back a little because I wasn't ready for the heat. It wasn't too hot, but it was cold in there (like it always in T+) and she didn't give me any warming up. She then proceeds to remove the skin off my back with the loofah. She scrubs my back hard and for at least 5 minutes nonstop. On the flip I see her face again and think "I can do this." She plays with it and has me sit up and we dry off and head back to the room.

    Once back in the room she starts giving me the massage. Massage was for 10 minutes with no real teasing. She then tells me to roll over and she starts with the hammer. From the hammer she eventually puts on the hat and uses her mouth. After less than 3 minutes of that, she takes off the hat and returns to the hammer. She then tells me to finish on her chest while hammering. I stop her and ask, "what is the rush"? She says she is "just trying to help me finish and will massage after". I signal to her that I wanted more. She says, "I'm on my period".

    At this point I tell her to stop. It has not been 20 minutes since I walked in, and I told her that I was just going to leave. She argues that it is her business what she does and that other girls can do what they want to do. I don't respond as I just want to leave. She then hands me $20 back and says she "is an honest girl" and that the rest was for the mouth. I leave and just tell mamasan "no". Mamasan says, "next week" and I just say "no" again and walk out.

    Therapy Plus went downhill since the last bust but damn I don't think I'll ever go back. I'm out $220 and frustrated.

  3. #50628
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Tried to dream in Oriental Massage on Sandy Plains Rd. I should have read the forum before getting in. Strictly business. Good massage, though. 1/2 $.6 + $.15 tip.

    New Massage. This was reported before. I've been there long ago. I thought I try it out again after Oriental Massage. The girl told me her name was Tina. Massage was ok, after flip regular. 1/2 $.6 + $.4 tip. I hope I didn't over tip. What do you all tip these days for 1 hr and hhr?
    I haven't done hhr in year. That was back when it was 40. I think it's 50 now. If I got a great massage and HJ then I'd do 50 so 100 total.

    As for hr these days these women be shorting you on time and get mad when shorted on tip. Most places are 70 now and last week I tipped 40 due to time shortage. But a great massage and HJ would be 50 for me, 60 if I saw some skin. Others may be different but that's how I roll.

  4. #50627
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    It's in Buford. I'd be happy to hear if anybody was able to go.
    No seems to post the name of this place but by any chance is this place sun spa next to the Dominican barber? If so I tried going in the other day but she was busy. I was told to come back in 1 hr. I can tell who ever was inside was having fun. Her hair was all messy and it looked like she was trying to get dressed before opening the door on me.

  5. #50626
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    It's in Buford. I'd be happy to hear if anybody was able to go.
    Ok thanks. We'll report back if you tell us the name of the place!!

  6. #50625
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Was this may massage in Walmart parking lot? Try may massage on Peachtree industrial thank me later.
    Yes it was.

  7. #50624

    Apple

    Nice young girl, good AMP skills and not real pushy. She warms up a bit on second and subsequent visits but do not except the extra mile. $.2 OTD smiling.

  8. #50623

    Therapy Plus. Terrible

    Went to Therapy Plus in Cobb and holy hell was it bad. Once in the room I put the money for the hour massage and the tip on the table. Standard $80 and $160. In walks this fat ugly faced (face of a man) woman with a stomach larger than her tits. I think, "I should just leave" but don't.

    She takes me to the shower and scalds my lower back a little because I wasn't ready for the heat. It wasn't too hot, but it was cold in there (like it always in T+) and she didn't give me any warming up. She then proceeds to remove the skin off my back with the loofah. She scrubs my back hard and for at least 5 minutes nonstop. On the flip I see her face again and think "I can do this." She plays with it and has me sit up and we dry off and head back to the room.

    Once back in the room she starts giving me the massage. Massage was for 10 minutes with no real teasing. She then tells me to roll over and she starts with the hammer. From the hammer she eventually puts on the hat and uses her mouth. After less than 3 minutes of that, she takes off the hat and returns to the hammer. She then tells me to finish on her chest while hammering. I stop her and ask, "what is the rush"? She says she is "just trying to help me finish and will massage after". I signal to her that I wanted more. She says, "I'm on my period".

    At this point I tell her to stop. It has not been 20 minutes since I walked in, and I told her that I was just going to leave. She argues that it is her business what she does and that other girls can do what they want to do. I don't respond as I just want to leave. She then hands me $20 back and says she "is an honest girl" and that the rest was for the mouth. I leave and just tell mamasan "no". Mamasan says, "next week" and I just say "no" again and walk out.

    Therapy Plus went downhill since the last bust but damn I don't think I'll ever go back. I'm out $220 and frustrated.

  9. #50622
    Quote Originally Posted by RazerRamon  [View Original Post]
    Wanted Apple Pie, but got 40 year old cold clams. Hands and feet were cold and wanted $. 6 for HJ and FIV. I said nah, $.
    Sorry not sure who you got, but Apple is probably early to mid 30's. Always nice and clean. She never asks for a tip. She has always been $120/$130 otd. Did Lily tell you the lady was Apple?

  10. #50621

    2 reports

    Tried to dream in Oriental Massage on Sandy Plains Rd. I should have read the forum before getting in. Strictly business. Good massage, though. 1/2 $.6 + $.15 tip.

    New Massage. This was reported before. I've been there long ago. I thought I try it out again after Oriental Massage. The girl told me her name was Tina. Massage was ok, after flip regular. 1/2 $.6 + $.4 tip. I hope I didn't over tip. What do you all tip these days for 1 hr and hhr?

  11. #50620

    Joy and Health spa

    Hello fellow mongers,

    My favorite spot in Norcross closed down a little bit ago and it's been a struggle to find the same service, camps are no good any where near me, lots of old ladies, and the Latinas while they are hot, they just don't provide the level of service I got at Joy / Health spa. Does anyone know any good Kamps in Norcross area? I really don't want to venture out to Atlanta. Most of those are Latinas spots too.

  12. #50619
    Quote Originally Posted by AngorWat  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody get to test out this KAMP?
    It's in Buford. I'd be happy to hear if anybody was able to go.

  13. #50618
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    There aren't any Kamps in Suwanee, only camps. A Kamp is a Korean full service spa, Suwanee doesn't have one. It has several Camps which are Chinese, you may get lucky and get one to do FS, but no place in Suwanee offers FS on the regular menu.
    Thanks for the explanation. Maybe someone has to curate a KAMP thread.

  14. #50617
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    What's the name or address.
    Atlprimo send us on a wild goose chase with this post which seems dubious based on other posts here. And he hasn't posted any more details.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    Senior members pm me for info.

    Beautiful SE Asian at Kamp in Suwanee, C cup, great shape.

    Prices are $80.00 entry for 60 minutes, 60 for HJ, 100 for BJ, 180 for FS.

  15. #50616

    Apples

    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Apple from Sisi, Candy from Kaina, and Abby from ISPA (Buckhead) are great options. Very beautiful ladies that actually give good massages.
    Wanted Apple Pie, but got 40 year old cold clams. Hands and feet were cold and wanted $. 6 for HJ and FIV. I said nah, $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape