Thread: The Woodshed
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 3728
-
10-31-22 09:39 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 1054Nobody recommended ingesting bleach. The Bullshit part tho are the morons who keep thinking and repeating that someone did say that.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 18:10 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 522Bringing up politics into a scientific discussion really is the root of the problem. No one would ever wear a plain, porous cloth covering if seriously worried. It's a talisman.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 22:11 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 1107Please go back to 3rd grade
Punctuation marks end sentences or phrases. Not words.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
See how that period came at the end of a sequence of words? NOT. After! Every? Word,
As I just mentioned, my dad is an Ebola jumper. He believes that cloth masks reduce Covid transmission. Not as much as N95 or other variants, but definitely worthwhile.
He's one of those people who had to look into people's eyes as they were dying, as they were furious because they didn't believe that Covid was a thing. And then they suffocated to death, because nothing could be done.
Ignorance is a state of bliss when you don't know better, and is entirely innocent. Stupidity is rejecting evidence and logic.
And, lest anyone keep saying this is irrelevant to a ***** board, there are some girls who get tested for STDs regularly, and some who ignore warnings that specific clients have tested positive. There was a chick who advertised as "a throat GOAT" here who got warned that one of her clients had the clap. She didn't care. She didn't get tested. Because she didn't think it was important, even when it was pointed out that it could adversely affect her health. Same shit, different day.
-
10-29-22 21:53 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 1107I know right?
And condoms are a tool of the deep state! It's clear that all the scientists are just trying to kill us! Why else would they be doing what they're doing! Vote anti-science! Vote anti-thinking!
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 21:51 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 1107Sure
I also remember a time when, if a president were to do something so retarded as recommend ingesting bleach, a proper gubment figure would stand up, scream "this is bullshit" and walk out.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
My dad is an Ebola jumper (one of those doctors who, when there's an outbreak of Ebola somewhere in Africa, goes over there to help stamp it out). He thinks cloth masks help for Covid. Not as much as N95 or whatever, but helps in restricting transmission via snot globules. So, I follow his advice. Because he doesn't really have a political agenda with me not dying. And he's smart, and does shit where his own life is on the line.
The humanist in me weeps, but the cynical scientist in me laughs at the micro evolution of the science deniers dying because they don't get it.
BTW, that last post of mine was meant to be supportive. Even if I don't agree with everything you say, you AT least you don't RANDOMLY capitalIZE things like some sliver hangover of MCCARTHY era posters.
-
10-25-22 18:33 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 384RTFF and the Search Engine
Am I the only one that has trouble using the search engine on this forum? I can't find anything helpful. What am I doing wrong?
-
10-25-22 00:23 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 522I can't believe anyone in 2022 still holds onto the belief that a piece of cloth provides protection. Even the vaccines appear to be virtually useless. Especially ironic in a site such as this where activities and choices are 10 x more threatening.
-
10-24-22 15:44 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 411Nope
There was a time when someone in a lab coat took the podium you could count on what they were saying to be accurate. Everything has a political slant now so both sides have valid points. I go back to when the "leaders" were pushing fabric masks, I knew that was complete bullshit. And people wonder why the trust is gone.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 13:12 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 162Lol
, Who's Yelling? A word in all caps would be to emphasize that word, but a word with a "!" would be yelling yes. First time in a message forum? So glad we got that straightened out, if all my words were in caps, or not, doesn't matter. Bottom line the truth doesn't change, Masks don't work, and that's how we know you got nothing but trying to make some sort of personal attack like it bothers me. Wear your face diaper bro, we know who you are we see you out there and laugh at you. Be you!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 02:57 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 1107Ahahaha
Tall BEAR I have NO IDEA why you might ACTUALLY speak like an INTELLIGENT person when you could randomly YELL! You DON'T sound at ALL like some SHITTY propaganda literature from THE FIFITIES.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
I weep for critical thinking. The people that continue to attack education and actual science are at the root of the problem.
-
10-21-22 18:58 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 909Ok fair
Not here to check anybody, so if that's your type than, that's you. As the young folks say what you say still triggers me lol. We have completely different definitions of a milf. A learning lesson I guess. Not to take all reviews as a guide but a reference maybe.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:52 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 363Hey, I saw her today. If I had thought she was batshit ugly, I'd have said she was batshit ugly. She really wasn't.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Her photos are GOD awful. She looks like a toothless meth ***** in her photos. But in person, she looks like a MILF you'd meet at Dave and Busters. She had a very nice smile. She said she had gotten her teeth fixed, and honestly, it's a massive improvement. If you told me that she had fucked-up teeth before, I could see that from the photos. But they're nicer today.
I was expecting a room that reeked of cigs; there was no trace of cig smoke. No evidence of scabs or drugs. She was clear-headed and fun to talk to.
Personally, I'd like to think she cleaned up her act significantly. I have no idea what was before; it was my first time seeing her. I didn't know it was Bubbles until I got in the room with her and she told me.
I might be wrong about her. If you read my post history, there was another woman who I enjoyed that others had really bad experiences with. Maybe I'm looking at it with rose-colored glasses. But today,. I saw a provider that looked good, smelled good, felt good, looked in shape (I'm not going to say spinner, but there was no belly), and gave really good head. No nonsense, no drama.
-
10-20-22 20:40 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 909Just curious-Bubbles
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/418388229479
Sounding like a broken record, but is there a history.
With bubbles that invites these reviews.
Lets start off saying this, not knocking anyone who.
Sees her, and know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Yet we have these reviews then complain about providers in Jax.
Will start off with this.
Seen bubbles upclose a few occasions, one recently. Never partook. Yet one thing we should all have a consensus on is her looks. She's bat shid ugly. She may look better in person, but she still bag of crap. Not saying you can't have fun with her, but man it's a little misleading. As in half truths. May not be "nice" to say, but a review about bubbles and not mentioning her looks, or saying she looks better in person and that's it. That's like saying a provider doesn't steal, but her db does.
-
10-19-22 14:22 #3385Regular Member

Posts: 6Mandy Mandy Mandy thread
I propose you jax guys start Mandy her own thread. She causes so much controversy in this city she deserves her own thread! I think she's got to be worth it for this much discussion for so many years to still be the hot topic Is unheard of.
And the trophy goes to.
-
10-19-22 14:13 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 162LOL, get your measles booster lately? As stated, all the info is out there to make an informed decision. That's why no mask no vax and I somehow survived, IT'S A MIRACLE! LOL You can continue to be experimented on like a lab rat, I'm good thanks. How about that drastic increase in heart related issues since the Vax? I'll take Bell's palsy for 200 Alex. NO THANKS.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





