Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 249 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3383

    You would lose that bet.

    I won't be posting my professional CV on a fuck board, of course, but suffice to say that my grasp of molecular biology is better than the average bear's. I not only understand how & why conventional vaccines work but how & why mRNA-based vaccines work. Hint: basically, the same way. The breakthrough is our ability to biochemically program the latter. And since viruses constantly mutate, we have to keep tweaking the code.

    Yes, this is experimental. All science is experimental. It is the essence of the scientific method.

    Individualized cancer therapies using mRNA are already saving lives. Researchers are working to develop an mRNA-based cancer vaccine by 2030.

    No uninformed decision-making going on here, thanks.

    Still don't like "pure blood". It smacks of Strangelovian fears of "contaminating precious bodily fluids" and of fascist invocations of "defending blood & soil", which is magnified in the context of contemporary politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    "Someone who doesn't put experimental products in one's body because the TV told me to", Masks don't prevent Covid, even says so on the box, they wear them during surgery for obvious reasons. There are many of clinical studies that prove this. I'll just quote you one of them. No significant difference.

    Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824833. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214

    Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. ... Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

    Particles too small:
    We found that 60 GSM face mask had particle capture efficiency of 94% for total particles greater than 0.3 microns

    How big is the virus again? 0.125 microns! So again, MASKS DO NOT WORK.

    I guess you think vaccines work too? You can get triple vaxed, boosted and can still get COVID? LOL! No thanks. I bet you don't even know the vaxes are experimental? ;-) I don't make uninformed decisions, neither should you.

  2. #3382

    Unrelated

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    "Someone who doesn't put experimental products in one's body because the TV told me to", Masks don't prevent Covid, even says so on the box, they wear them during surgery for obvious reasons. There are many of clinical studies that prove this. I'll just quote you one of them. No significant difference.

    Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824833. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214

    Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. ... Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

    Particles too small:
    We found that 60 GSM face mask had particle capture efficiency of 94% for total particles greater than 0.3 microns

    How big is the virus again? 0.125 microns! So again, MASKS DO NOT WORK.

    I guess you think vaccines work too? You can get triple vaxed, boosted and can still get COVID? LOL! No thanks. I bet you don't even know the vaxes are experimental? ;-) I don't make uninformed decisions, neither should you.
    Thought about selling your blood & sperm? I joked about this pre-pademic, until I saw this was a thing LOL.

  3. #3381

    Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    WTF is a "pure blood"? Sounds like an anti-vaccination, crypto-fascist phrase favored by the Q-Anon crazies, but that is just a guess.

    The Covid-19 virus is "airborne" in that it is present in exhaled water droplets, but it is not an actual airborne virus such as anthrax, which encysts in "spores" that literally drift on the wind.

    The medical profession has used face masks to reduce the potential for disease transmission for a long, long time. It is a hedge, not a sure thing. But when you are playing the odds with dangerous infections, you wear a mask because it does, in fact, matter.

    It is as though the last 100 years of medical science never happened
    What am I saying? Half America thinks science is a liberal conspiracy.
    "Someone who doesn't put experimental products in one's body because the TV told me to", Masks don't prevent Covid, even says so on the box, they wear them during surgery for obvious reasons. There are many of clinical studies that prove this. I'll just quote you one of them. No significant difference.

    Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824833. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214

    Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. ... Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

    Particles too small:
    “We found that 60 GSM face mask had particle capture efficiency of 94% for total particles greater than 0.3 microns”

    How big is the virus again? 0.125 microns! So again, MASKS DO NOT WORK.

    I guess you think vaccines work too? You can get triple vaxed, boosted and can still get COVID? LOL! No thanks. I bet you don't even know the vaxes are experimental? ;-) I don't make uninformed decisions, neither should you.

  4. #3380

    "Pure blood"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    You know what's funny, how some people get triggered by the stupidest things. So concerned if someone puts a word in all caps. LOL, Funny. Wear a mask or don't, it makes no difference. Viruses are AIRBORNE, in all caps for the triggered. I'm a pure blood myself.
    WTF is a "pure blood"? Sounds like an anti-vaccination, crypto-fascist phrase favored by the Q-Anon crazies, but that is just a guess.

    The Covid-19 virus is "airborne" in that it is present in exhaled water droplets, but it is not an actual airborne virus such as anthrax, which encysts in "spores" that literally drift on the wind.

    The medical profession has used face masks to reduce the potential for disease transmission for a long, long time. It is a hedge, not a sure thing. But when you are playing the odds with dangerous infections, you wear a mask because it does, in fact, matter.

    It is as though the last 100 years of medical science never happened.

    What am I saying? Half America thinks science is a liberal conspiracy.

  5. #3379

    Triggered

    You know what's funny, how some people get triggered by the stupidest things. So concerned if someone puts a word in all caps. LOL, Funny. Wear a mask or don't, it makes no difference. Viruses are AIRBORNE, in all caps for the triggered. I'm a pure blood myself.

  6. #3378

    Jeez

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I stay away from political arguments on this site because I'm here to talk about sex acts with women. However, I applaud you and couldn't like this post more if I tried. People don't seem to understand the virus gets in through your eyes and whatever is on your hands (that you touch your mask with). Saw one of the braindead. Errr, sorry, brainwashed women at the gym today with her mask on under her chin. Yeah, fucking morons walk among us.
    Yes the VIRUS gets in through you EYES. And when you touch the bananas, the CIA controls your BRAINS through the nano-programs!

    The ONLY way to CONTROL yourself is through RANDOM capitalization and science DENIAL!

    But, yeah, wearing a mask around your chin is super stupid. Either wear it, or don't. And if you're concerned about what's on your hands, touching the outside of your mask, wash them with hot water and soap. Rubbing your eyes with dirty hands (whether from sticking your fingers in providers holes, or from gardening) is a bad idea. Just wash 'them. You'll be good.

    Get the bi-valent covid booster, and the quad-valent flu booster. You'll be less likely to get sick, or at least bad-sick. This is what the people who do this for a living say, and by that I don't mean the pharma CEOs, I mean the docs and nurses who deal with this shit every day.

  7. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    How many times has you gangbanging ass been to jail this year!
    Why can't we all just go gang bangs some toothless trailer park fleabag and all get along.

  8. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    So the clown that has been called out now speaks out. Call BS all you want. Go look at all my my posts and see who I have had banned. You're a low life POS. Get a life. I made that post today waiting for you specifically to respond. You've been called out before for being a liar. Buy more videos looser.
    LOL! Fucking troll piece of shit. I am great, and always will be. I hope so bad someone takes you out! You are such a liar. Banning girls, then fucking them to allow their ads to get back on. You're the biggest piece of shit ever! I've been trusted since this site started when I had another user name. No one wants your sorry ass on here. You're not helping anyone! Everyone should ignore your bullshit. Lie some more, and try to be more like me. LOL.

    There, I finished it fucker!

  9. #3375

    Good Guys?

    Worker asked where are all the good guys? Said, they are at work. Well she said, where are they tonight? Home sleeping because they have to work tomorrow. Common sense ain't common. Separate subject. Why do db hang out on corners? Nobody wants to park and hang out when muscle is scaring folks away. Places should charge a db fee for wasting corner space.

  10. #3374

    That was awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    So people here actually fuck prostitutes but wear a mask because they are scared to catch covid. LOL this funny as fuck. The prostitute you are sticking likely has had or actually has a more dangerous virus. But yet your still here on a discussion board about finding hookers.

    One question do you make sure their vaccinations are current and are dbl masked upon your visit?

    I bet a liberal ***** house would look like something off of a B-rated sci-fi.
    That was awesome!

  11. #3373

    I would typically agree with political talk but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I stay away from political arguments on this site because I'm here to talk about sex acts with women. However, I applaud you and couldn't like this post more if I tried. People don't seem to understand the virus gets in through your eyes and whatever is on your hands (that you touch your mask with). Saw one of the braindead. Errr, sorry, brainwashed women at the gym today with her mask on under her chin. Yeah, fucking morons walk among us.
    Most people steer away especially in the past because fear of crazy backlash from the programmed people, but it's time the lions wake up the sheep. 5-10 percent of the population is lost forever so they say, but we are actually trying to help people use common sense. It's like anything propaganda is all shinny and new at first, but truth will always win out. And that's what they do they politicize everything right? Why would mask wearing and vaccines be political in any way. But they are, hence people who don't want trouble just keep it to themselves, but see that's where they don't get it. More people know and are aware but they just keep quiet because they don't want trouble from the radical brain washed. But time to stand tall in your beliefs and RIGHTS. It's no different than trying to take our guns right? Texas has the least crime, and everyone is carrying. I wonder why there is no crime? Yeah, you try to rob someone you about to get shot!

    It's really simple actually "I do not comply" and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The bottom line is do your own research don't just blindly listen to the TELL-A-VISION, and your regular daily PROGRAMMING. That statement is for the normies still amongst us. We as a whole need to step up and come together because when we do. It's game over for the few who try to control us.

    You nailed it with the Viruses though, they pass right through the mask, it was basically an experiment to see who would comply, and as a whole we failed that test, most just went along with it, I never wore one, except when I visited someone in the hospital, even when the store workers would say something at the beginning of this mess, I was like sorry no, medically I can't and it's a HIPPA violation for you to ask me, or to not serve me it' up to 100,000 fine. So well guess what, I was left alone. Stand up for your rights people, or you'll lose them.

  12. #3372

    I'm confused.

    So people here actually fuck prostitutes but wear a mask because they are scared to catch covid. LOL this funny as fuck. The prostitute you are sticking likely has had or actually has a more dangerous virus. But yet your still here on a discussion board about finding hookers.

    One question do you make sure their vaccinations are current and are dbl masked upon your visit?

    I bet a liberal ***** house would look like something off of a B-rated sci-fi.

  13. #3371

    Stay away

    I stay away from political arguments on this site because I'm here to talk about sex acts with women. However, I applaud you and couldn't like this post more if I tried. People don't seem to understand the virus gets in through your eyes and whatever is on your hands (that you touch your mask with). Saw one of the braindead. Errr, sorry, brainwashed women at the gym today with her mask on under her chin. Yeah, fucking morons walk among us.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Masks don't work and why has Biden who was triple vaxed still get covid? Thanks for posting a bunch of propaganda, everyone knows the CDC is compromised, and the NYTimes is also propaganda. Sorry you can wear your face diaper all you want, READ THE BOX it says it right on it, doesn't prevent the spread of covid. Like all viruses the must run their course. I still can't believe some people are still so programmed. Its really sad. WAKE UP! There are hundrreds of PIER REVIEWED studies that PROVE masks do not work. The LEFT is so delusional.

  14. #3370

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, child. We're all just laughing at you. I tried to help you a little bit, but you don't seem to want any, so please just stop posting. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say, and you just continue to embarrass yourself.

    If you would, perhaps, ask for help, someone might extend some to you. Then we might stop laughing, and concern ourselves with your well being.
    Talk about delusional, you resort to name calling because you are ignorant to reality. You still wearing your face diaper? I don't need any help, I'm informed. Only one looking butt hurt is you bro. Or haven't you been following along? You need that last word is that it? Try another name calling post. It really hurts. (rolleyes) LOL.

  15. #3369

    Chlld

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    You can pretend all you want. I have a nice participation trophy for you though. You think you looked good just resorting to name calling? LOL Keep digging your hole.
    I'm sorry, child. We're all just laughing at you. I tried to help you a little bit, but you don't seem to want any, so please just stop posting. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say, and you just continue to embarrass yourself.

    If you would, perhaps, ask for help, someone might extend some to you. Then we might stop laughing, and concern ourselves with your well being.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape