Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 8286
-
11-01-22 02:15 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 379Pandoras
Stopped by the pandoras last Wednesday I think, club was dead, couple of patrons and maybe 4 girls. Monse came talk to me, we have a good rapport and have known her for a while, but have never gotten a dance with her (I like my strippers young and tight). I think she was bored because we talked for like half hour, after that she asked if I'm finally going to get a dance with her and since there were no girls I thought what the hell.
As you perverts know she's a pleaser, great BBBJ and she begged me to finish in her mouth, she swallowed the entire load!
Good times, she's not my type but she'll do in time of need, nice lady too.
-
10-31-22 23:56 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 43I feel you boss. I had her several times in the VIP cause she loves my thick vato dick but the last time around, I had to bail early. TOFTT and just had to post a PSA. Hopefully she cleans up right soon.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 11:13 #4414Regular Member

Posts: 5I think her name is Tee. Fit blonde girl.
Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:34 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 99If you walk into Sugars and spot something sleeping in sweats, that's Minni. I would avoid that at all costs my guy. Spend the extra 50 for a hot girl who doesn't smell like sewage instead of an ugly one that does. At Seattle clubs you get what you pay for. Visa or Lola may be willing to accommodate you if you pop fast. Visa is there often during days while Lola splits her time between clubs / coffee stands but I haven't seen either of them in a while. Instagram is your friend for finding these things out.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 00:03 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 131Minnie
Anyone know what her schedule is like? And rates? I think I've seen she's like 150?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 23:21 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 47There's a dancer at Kittens with a dinosaur tattoo in her thigh / ass, very fit and beautiful face, I couldn't get her name. Any intel or info on extras? I'm thinking of stopping by and taking her for a ride if she's fun.
-
10-30-22 23:02 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 126I always miss Anya. And I avoid monse she is cool thou. My favorite used to be visa. At the time she would ask 200 to 250 and she was not popular here. But I want to see Heather see if those tattoos got some magic in them. Expensive but yolo.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 22:58 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 126Interesting last time I was with her say a few months ago it was okay I think. She has a pretty face thou no doubt. But if its tacoma roma then Everything else goes to default 0.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 22:56 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 126I have been there before covid I spend 600 and nothing plus some of the girls I met there are now in texas.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 22:55 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 126Yes gives the name. Always check reviews on here. I normally do one song if I am betting on someone new. If I can't touch anything by the end of the first verse am done.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 19:59 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 75Lost your cherry the hard way
More than a bit scammy. You encountered a Rip Off * (ROB).
Originally Posted by Puppetz0
[View Original Post]
Assuming she told you when you reached three and asked if you wanted to keep going, and you agreed. She didn't tell you how much it would cost. But:
0. If she just announced she'd done four after the fact, she was probably adding one to the total.
1. Restarting the price schedule is also a rip-off move. The fourth, fifth or sixth should each add $20-30. Volume discount is the point of the 100/3 rate. Sometimes you can get 100/4 or 120/4.
2. 10% fee is pure BS! In the 40+ years I've been doing this, NO ONE has ever said that to me. Such a thing should only be used when paying with house chips. And ROUNDING UP!? GMAB.
3. Give us her name, if you remember. This behavior should be outed and boycotted.
-
10-29-22 23:25 #4405Regular Member

Posts: 8Pandora's in lake city
$10 entry includes 1 drink (non alcohol).
Costs vary I think, but girl offered me $100 for 3 songs or $40 for 1 song.
I made a mistake not counting songs (even tho I said I'd only pay for 3 songs) and went to 4 songs. She charged $140, and there's a 10% fee + roudn up to closest $10 for a total $160. Bit scammy.
Not a big fan, but the girls are pretty and the vibe is nice and welcoming. Girls will keep walking by you and soliciting you. Everyone was polite.
-
10-29-22 23:12 #4404Regular Member

Posts: 8Pandora's in Lake City
I'm nwe to everyhting $10 cover to get in, get 1 free non-alcoholic drink.
Girls will walk by you one by one offering you dances.
$. 00/3 songs or $40 for 1 song.
Got some chocolate girl who I said I wanted 3 songs with. Amateur mistake of me not to count, she kept going and we went to 4 songs, charged $140. +10%cc fee, and they round to the next highest $10 so I was out $160.
She let me touch her ass, between her thighs, tits.
Would rather go to a massage parlor honestly?
-
10-29-22 20:15 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 180Fox's in Tacoma
Anyone get any extras at Fox's? I haven't had much luck due to the layout. At Pandora's I have no issues, but I live much closer to Fox's and would love to know if extras are even happening there.
-
10-29-22 19:29 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 126I was there recently looking for visa. I ignored here since I specifically want vanillaice. I will probably pass by and still ignore her. Not touching that come what may.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





