Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17640

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWad  [View Original Post]
    So after a long time of being out of the hobby, I dipped my toe back in the water tonight. I seen Real Man Eater's post, and I remembered her from a few years ago. Tonya, for those who don't remember her, she went by Maneater back then, but I contacted her through this site, and she gave me her digits, and told me to reach out to her, and she would send a couple pics. I thought she looked good, and she has very reasonable rates, I paid a little extra, because I wanted to bring her back to my place, so I would be comfortable. We came back to my place, and had a little fetish play, and a BBBJ. I paid for an hour, and 2 pops was an option. I wanted to try for two, but after the first pop, I didn't think I could work up another pop, so we just relaxed for a few minutes, and I took her home. My positives, she was friendly, reliable, wasn't playing any games, and I got what I was looking for, with no hassles. I enjoyed my time with her, she did a good job, and I will see her again.
    Does she have a link or ad.

  2. #17639

    Real Man Eater

    So after a long time of being out of the hobby, I dipped my toe back in the water tonight. I seen Real Man Eater's post, and I remembered her from a few years ago. Tonya, for those who don't remember her, she went by Maneater back then, but I contacted her through this site, and she gave me her digits, and told me to reach out to her, and she would send a couple pics. I thought she looked good, and she has very reasonable rates, I paid a little extra, because I wanted to bring her back to my place, so I would be comfortable. We came back to my place, and had a little fetish play, and a BBBJ. I paid for an hour, and 2 pops was an option. I wanted to try for two, but after the first pop, I didn't think I could work up another pop, so we just relaxed for a few minutes, and I took her home. My positives, she was friendly, reliable, wasn't playing any games, and I got what I was looking for, with no hassles. I enjoyed my time with her, she did a good job, and I will see her again.

  3. #17638

  4. #17637

    RealManEater likes to get to know what my friends like

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1 of Monger Club: Don't fall in love with a hoe.
    Yes don't fall in love but you can have a friendship. Unless the girls you are seeing are airheads! Myself. RealManEater. Like to get to know what my friends like and don't like. Makes them more satisfied and I get repeat performances!

  5. #17636

    Special request

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She definitely gets brownie points for her attitude. If only all of our providers are like that.

    Just another point to note, while she doesn't smoke, she does wear perfume and you will likely smell like her afterward. So just beware.
    Yes the first time I visited she wore makeup and a fair amount of perfume. The second time I asked for no perfume or make up. And she had no perfume and a little makeup. Not sure why she wears it as she looks and smells good without.

    She does aim to please and has a very good attitude. She is always happy.

  6. #17635

    Wicked

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting since October 15. I reached out twice and did not get a reply. TGTBT or has anyone gotten a response? The only thing that stands out from what I can see, is the location which says "Modelling" and water sports says receiving. So I think its fake but why would you post for almost 15 days in a row if you're a fake?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/100762118174
    I don't know if you noticed, but underneath the description box it say in calls Jamestown.

  7. #17634

    Wicked

    This one has been posting since October 15. I reached out twice and did not get a reply. TGTBT or has anyone gotten a response? The only thing that stands out from what I can see, is the location which says "Modelling" and water sports says receiving. So I think its fake but why would you post for almost 15 days in a row if you're a fake?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/100762118174

  8. #17633
    Rule #1 of Monger Club: Don't fall in love with a hoe.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Sofie is a Sweetheart. Makes you feel like you are the most important person to her.

  9. #17632

    Sofie

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She definitely gets brownie points for her attitude. If only all of our providers are like that.

    Just another point to note, while she doesn't smoke, she does wear perfume and you will likely smell like her afterward. So just beware.
    Sofie is a Sweetheart. Makes you feel like you are the most important person to her.

  10. #17631

    Near Cleveland

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...t/206448145976

    Anything on her? Seems like a Sofia situation before she was confirmed only it might be TGTBT. Can anyone confirm she's real?
    If you read the whole ad which is very short you will find she put North Olmsted as the location. A quick search tells you North Olmsted is near Cleveland. Do a little work for yourself.

  11. #17630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Breezy

    Saw Breezy again recently. She looked the best I've seen her. To me, she also looked healthier than in the past, but I'm not a doctor. One of you should offer to take some good pictures, because those in her ad don't do her justice. Anyway, if she's on your radar, I would strongly recommend.

  12. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her about a month ago and was disappointed. As stated, covered everything. It's funny, I popped her many times prior to her pregnancy and she was more interested in her phone than the sex. Now, the sex is different in some ways. Now, she acknowledges having sex, that is, I think she enjoys it. But too many rules now. Probably will not repeat.
    However. I'm happy with what she is doing with her life. She us straight and working very hard to stay that way. She just doesn't make enough to take care of the twins and herself. But I have to hand it t o her for being successful in her quest.
    Good report thank you.

    IMO she has never been a great provider. Always had rules and demand a specific flavor of Gatorade before we have fun etc. Face isn't cute. She was 18, 19 back then I accepted it was a young provider premium. We forgave her errant behaviors and blemishes. At age of 24, I don't give her premium. Last time I talked to her a few months ago, 160 is her bottom price.

    Now we know she has more rules. I am good. I fucked her 3 holes enough times.

  13. #17628

    Babygurl

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    aka BabyGurl9824 on SA.

    I am sure some of you still keep in contact with her.

    Yes, she's a cute young spinner with minimum baby damage after having twins. However she seems hardened from her years of service, and she is very cautious. She does work full time so her schedule is limited.

    Covered everything, and very much just get you pop and out the door. Mediocre experience at best. Incall at a residential house west Dayton and can do outcall.
    Yes. I saw her about a month ago and was disappointed. As stated, covered everything. It's funny, I popped her many times prior to her pregnancy and she was more interested in her phone than the sex. Now, the sex is different in some ways. Now, she acknowledges having sex, that is, I think she enjoys it. But too many rules now. Probably will not repeat.
    However. I'm happy with what she is doing with her life. She us straight and working very hard to stay that way. She just doesn't make enough to take care of the twins and herself. But I have to hand it t o her for being successful in her quest.

  14. #17627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    North Olmsted

    She list her location as North Olmsted which is way north.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...t/206448145976

    Anything on her? Seems like a Sofia situation before she was confirmed only it might be TGTBT. Can anyone confirm she's real?

  15. #17626

    Reddit Luck

    I've been working the Reddit threads in the area hoping that things might be better, but nothing so far. Has anyone else researched this approach and care to submit their findings?

    So far all I've seen are a bunch of dick pics from y'all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape