Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 472 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 7071
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4041

    Oakland Park Blvd Asian Spa (1902)

    The Asian Spa is all the sign says at 1902 E Oakland Park Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. Next to Russian Spa. Positive for both places is a great free parking lot in the rear.

    First time to this spa. Paid for an hour and agreed to full service. During my time there the very prominent tv on the wall 4 security camera display that I noticed in each massage room was distracting to me and annoying since girl was constantly glancing at the tv. Maybe I am not as interesting as security tv.

    Door bell rang and she stopped mid stroke and studied the guy at the door on the tv, and I guess decided that being plugged into me was better than pissing me off for what he might have to offer.

    She was a beautiful tall thin girl with very nice titties and would highly recommend if you can do your thing happily in less than paid for time and amid the distractions.

    Worst part was at about the 40 minute mark she jumped up and left the room. She looked back in the door said the boss's policy is that for more time on the hour than that she had to collect more house money. She agreed that I had paid for an hour, but that was how it was. I believe the boss monitors her work via the security system and would know exactly when she stopped our event. To her credit, she never asked for more money to finish. She probably surmised correctly I would not pay more and that I was unhappy. She never entered the room again and was waiting outside in the entry area when I left. She did not hassle for a tip so I did give her the normal tip because she did a good job for the time she was concentrating on me. She did say that many customers were unhappy about being shorted on time.

    Like ordering a pizza and paying by card and when it gets to you only 3/4 of a pizza in the box. BS. When pay for an hour you should get close to that amount of service or at least finish the deed.

    I will not go back since there are so many spas in this area where you are treated right, given your full paid for time, and don't have to f. With a large tv monitor in your face.

    This owner is cheap, misguided, and not providing good service or value for the dollars paid. Probably not a fun place to work for the girls either. Hopefully if others will report a similar experience maybe we can shut owners like this out of the business.

    Your comments "Mr. Owner" if you are reading?

  2. #4040

    Aroma Massage

    Anyone had a dream about her? She quoted $. 5 for 45 minutes.

    Location: Collins Ave in Sunny Isles Beach.

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...551079872.html

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2810369.html

    Feel free to DM me.

  3. #4039

    Mf

    I pulled up to MF on Commercial to get a massage, and as I was about to walk in, a dude was walking out. So I asked him about his experience. He said:

    Saw Eva, a mid-late looking 20 something with a nice body and bolt-ons. She gave a really nice BBBJ with good technique. Indulged in a li'l DATY followed by CFS. She made some really nice sounds that only Asian girls can make, which made the experience even better. Clean up and flirting to end the session.

    I got a call from my boss so I couldn't go in to experience it for myself. Oh well, maybe next time!

  4. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by ToraChan23  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Jingjing Spa?
    I didn't know the name, but that is the building. Forgot the ladies name.

  5. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by ToraChan23  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Jingjing Spa?
    Yeah, the Jing-Jing, 260X, next to the Synagogue in the Blue building. Had me some nice fun there in the past. Lola was my favorite, did it all for a Benji.

  6. #4036
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    I went down to Stirling and found spot about 1 mile west of i95, a small private building in a shared lot.
    Do you mean Jingjing Spa?

  7. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    I took a trip across the border up north into Broward.

    Magic Fingers. Chelsea & Lisa. This may sound racist but they both look a like with Lisa looking a little younger than Chelsea but both look in their late 30's with heavy makeup on. Both are petite, lean frame with nice tits; they showed meI didn't stay as they wanted 250 roses for half hour. The place was busy, and they rushed me out not wanting to negotiate with two other guys in the lobby. As I was driving off at least 1 guy walked out also.

    Rejuvenation. This place has been a solid for me on two past trips at 250 roses for the hour, but there is usually just 1 lady there and this trip was no exception. The lady however was petite but looked late 40's and sorry to be mean, but looked very worn.

    I also hit a bunch of spas in strip malls and came across one on Griffin about 1 mile west of i95. I think it was called Massage & Relax, nice corner / side unit, on the south side of Griffin. There was one lady working and she was very attractive for an AMP. She looked early 30's, lean, proportional tits for her frame, soft voice, welcoming, but nervous. She gave me a tour of the building but was very nervous in general about suggestive conversation and I got the vibe a happy ending was likely, but more was not. I should have toft her looks really appealed to me.

    I went down to Stirling and found spot about 1 mile west of i95, a small private building in a shared lot. Two women working, did not meet or see the other as the first one to greet me I knew I was staying regardless of extras or not LOL She looked mid 20's, very college girl like. Lean fit with proportional tits that match her frame. Tan skin, soft and smooth. Soft spoken, was nervous with suggestive talk especially when I offered 200 roses for a full service half hour, but insisted I stay and give her 50 for the house fee. Her looks really appealed to me so I toft and was not disappointed. Now being spoiled from Magic / Rejuventaiton / Dream Girls, that was the experience here. Table shower was good, she washed me thoroughly her hands gently making sure the happy areas were cleaned. I was hopeful for body to body action or tossed salad but neither happened. Took me to the room and I got comfortable and she used her fingers on my tickle my body before tickling the butt area and the boys. This went on for about 10 minutes with warm fun conversation, then the flip. Fingers quickly went up and down my body and I was hard, then she moved in for a cbs, not very good, but coming from her I was happy, and finally rode me cowgirl and I brewed quickly. Her looks appealed to me and the warm conversation created a sense of connection. YMMV, but she's very attractive in my opinion and I'll go back for her despite preferring body to body action.
    Nice review. Wish you had caught the name of the last one.

  8. #4034

    Broward Tour

    I took a trip across the border up north into Broward.

    Magic Fingers. Chelsea & Lisa. This may sound racist but they both look a like with Lisa looking a little younger than Chelsea but both look in their late 30's with heavy makeup on. Both are petite, lean frame with nice tits; they showed meI didn't stay as they wanted 250 roses for half hour. The place was busy, and they rushed me out not wanting to negotiate with two other guys in the lobby. As I was driving off at least 1 guy walked out also.

    Rejuvenation. This place has been a solid for me on two past trips at 250 roses for the hour, but there is usually just 1 lady there and this trip was no exception. The lady however was petite but looked late 40's and sorry to be mean, but looked very worn.

    I also hit a bunch of spas in strip malls and came across one on Griffin about 1 mile west of i95. I think it was called Massage & Relax, nice corner / side unit, on the south side of Griffin. There was one lady working and she was very attractive for an AMP. She looked early 30's, lean, proportional tits for her frame, soft voice, welcoming, but nervous. She gave me a tour of the building but was very nervous in general about suggestive conversation and I got the vibe a happy ending was likely, but more was not. I should have toft her looks really appealed to me.

    I went down to Stirling and found spot about 1 mile west of i95, a small private building in a shared lot. Two women working, did not meet or see the other as the first one to greet me I knew I was staying regardless of extras or not LOL She looked mid 20's, very college girl like. Lean fit with proportional tits that match her frame. Tan skin, soft and smooth. Soft spoken, was nervous with suggestive talk especially when I offered 200 roses for a full service half hour, but insisted I stay and give her 50 for the house fee. Her looks really appealed to me so I toft and was not disappointed. Now being spoiled from Magic / Rejuventaiton / Dream Girls, that was the experience here. Table shower was good, she washed me thoroughly her hands gently making sure the happy areas were cleaned. I was hopeful for body to body action or tossed salad but neither happened. Took me to the room and I got comfortable and she used her fingers on my tickle my body before tickling the butt area and the boys. This went on for about 10 minutes with warm fun conversation, then the flip. Fingers quickly went up and down my body and I was hard, then she moved in for a cbs, not very good, but coming from her I was happy, and finally rode me cowgirl and I brewed quickly. Her looks appealed to me and the warm conversation created a sense of connection. YMMV, but she's very attractive in my opinion and I'll go back for her despite preferring body to body action.

  9. #4033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by PlGenie  [View Original Post]
    Which one is recommended? When I google it there are 3 in broward.
    Oakland pk and dixie.

  10. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new LMP, and it's in a great location, in the hood there in East Hollywood. Gee"S spa has one review on Google, says "Horrible Service".

    And open 24 hours!

    But that's a good sign and may be worth checking out the talent.

    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...=Gee%E2%80%9DS+spa&ludocid=18655566016422503&gsas=1&lsig=AB86 z5 XFVV6 Z8 srWOFAKd2 tiKRYf&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwj91 eecgIn7 AhULk2 oFHexmB-4 QoAJ6 BAgLEAY&biw=1166&bih=792&dpr=1. 1.
    I can tell it's very hide hide location and very bad look shopping imo plus in avenue.

  11. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Toviax  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new LMP, and it's in a great location, in the hood there in East Hollywood. Gee"S spa has one review on Google, says "Horrible Service".

    And open 24 hours!

    But that's a good sign and may be worth checking out the talent.

    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...=Gee%E2%80%9DS+spa&ludocid=18655566016422503&gsas=1&lsig=AB86 z5 XFVV6 Z8 srWOFAKd2 tiKRYf&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwj91 eecgIn7 AhULk2 oFHexmB-4 QoAJ6 BAgLEAY&biw=1166&bih=792&dpr=1. 1.

  12. #4030

  13. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by PlGenie  [View Original Post]
    Which one is recommended? When I google it there are 3 in broward.
    I would say none; however, prices seem to be going up a lot, so maybe a $130 10 min BS body rub with a HJ isn't as much of a ripoff today as it was 2 years ago.

  14. #4028

    Rejuvination

    Which one is recommended? When I google it there are 3 in broward.

  15. #4027

    Good place for TUMA?

    Any good places in weston or pines?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape