Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 18399
-
10-31-22 18:52 #12609Banned Member

Posts: 873How many times are you going to have to get a YMMV and cash talks response before you understand? A girl may do it for one but not the other. Some of these girls are more picky than others. If you want a sure thing, it's been discussed on here several times in recent days. There is also a BBBJ BBFS sub where this is being discussed.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 18:09 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 855Drew selena
Is there BBBJ available?
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-31-22 16:56 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 640Rubmaps
Does any one familiar with Rubmaps know if there is a way to remove a review after you send one?
-
10-31-22 12:24 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 242Shaley
This girl was amazing! Really miss her!
Originally Posted by Kingster
[View Original Post]
Last saw her prob 3-4 years ago in So IN a few times then she disappeared.
JZ.
-
10-31-22 10:14 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 1567th street and Dixie area
Has anyone been to these places recently? What kind of talent is working now? It's a Long drive for me and hate to waste the time. Thanks for any input.
-
10-31-22 07:02 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 180DJmassage
How were the ladies looks? Do you think their services will ever change to the better? Have not heard of this place either, thanks for the info.
-
10-30-22 21:34 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 311Candy at Oasis
200 was everything including house!
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 20:20 #12602Banned Member

Posts: 873Closed for a couple of days.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 19:04 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 640They're closed today and tomorrow. Will be open as normal again Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 18:03 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 384Anyone know what's up with Sun spa? I drove by and it looks closed, and there might've been a sign on their door but I couldn't really tell because I was on Westport so only saw from a distance.
-
10-30-22 18:01 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 640Do you mind telling if the 200 was with or without the house fee?
Originally Posted by SixtiesDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 17:08 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 311Shepherdsville Spa
Finally made it there, think it's called Oasis now. Saw Candy and was not disappointed. She is cute, personable, nice boobs and butt, and is tight! Since I'm an older fella, I 'm surprised at how quickly she got me finished. I gave her 200 for everything and will be back soon!!
-
10-30-22 09:34 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 146DJmassage
I tried DJmassage off Watterson. It came up on Google map but their website is all in Chinese or Korean so I thought I would give a try. Completely new facility but also 100% legitimate. No extra. The massage was excellent. The table was a bit hard but everything is so new maybe that's why. If you want a good massage go there, if you want extra go to another AMP down the road.
Stay safe.
DBUSA.
-
10-29-22 16:28 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 91It's an AMP.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 00:01 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 640Is IB an AMP? Or a mix?
Originally Posted by ParzHart
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






