Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 18358
-
10-31-22 10:14 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 1567th street and Dixie area
Has anyone been to these places recently? What kind of talent is working now? It's a Long drive for me and hate to waste the time. Thanks for any input.
-
10-31-22 07:02 #12567Senior Member

Posts: 180DJmassage
How were the ladies looks? Do you think their services will ever change to the better? Have not heard of this place either, thanks for the info.
-
10-30-22 21:34 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 311Candy at Oasis
200 was everything including house!
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 20:20 #12565Banned Member

Posts: 873Closed for a couple of days.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 19:04 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 640They're closed today and tomorrow. Will be open as normal again Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 18:03 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 384Anyone know what's up with Sun spa? I drove by and it looks closed, and there might've been a sign on their door but I couldn't really tell because I was on Westport so only saw from a distance.
-
10-30-22 18:01 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 640Do you mind telling if the 200 was with or without the house fee?
Originally Posted by SixtiesDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 17:08 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 311Shepherdsville Spa
Finally made it there, think it's called Oasis now. Saw Candy and was not disappointed. She is cute, personable, nice boobs and butt, and is tight! Since I'm an older fella, I 'm surprised at how quickly she got me finished. I gave her 200 for everything and will be back soon!!
-
10-30-22 09:34 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 146DJmassage
I tried DJmassage off Watterson. It came up on Google map but their website is all in Chinese or Korean so I thought I would give a try. Completely new facility but also 100% legitimate. No extra. The massage was excellent. The table was a bit hard but everything is so new maybe that's why. If you want a good massage go there, if you want extra go to another AMP down the road.
Stay safe.
DBUSA.
-
10-29-22 16:28 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 91It's an AMP.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 00:01 #12558Senior Member

Posts: 640Is IB an AMP? Or a mix?
Originally Posted by ParzHart
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 22:17 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 37Island Breeze in New Albany, IN. Google should be able to give you the address.
Originally Posted by Bobby2457
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 22:01 #12556Regular Member

Posts: 21Where is IB
I'm new to Louisville and have seen lots of posts about "IB", was wondering where it's located at and name.
Thanks!
-
10-28-22 18:30 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 3103Normally 2-3 girls
You can tell based on how many of the 3 doors are closed, if two doors are open then they are not bust. All 3 closed then all 3 working including Judy (the boss).
Originally Posted by WC2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 10:17 #12554Senior Member

Posts: 121Ib
Visited IB last night. They seemed busy and I believe only one girl working. Almost left due to the time it took for her to come greet me when I walked in. Drew Selena, beautiful face, young and great man mades but not overdone (I'm a natural guy but these were still great). Opted for an hour and took two standard shoots on goal. She was very nice and attentive. Would repeat, says she'll be there for another month or two.











Reply With Quote





