Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 25046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18191
    I'm not including weed or alcohol either when I say that. When I say "addict", I'm not necessarily saying they all stick needles in their arm, but there are other ways to ingest hard drugs.

    For the record, I did not say that they're all addicts. And of course I'm pulling that 90% figure out of my ass, but the point remains. It's the VAST majority of them. Don't assume that it's not there just because you don't see obvious signs of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I don't include weed and alcohol users as junkies. When I'm referring to junkies I'm talking about the hardcore needle drug users that could carry blood borne pathogens or other type of drugs that can induce people into becoming violent and psychotic. I'm selective in who I see. I try to do my homework the best I can before I see someone new. If I feel they are sketchy criminal types or junkies I avoid. So far this has served me well.

    Civilian girls willing to escort or be providers are probably outliers, a little crazy, free spirited, open minded and more sexual than the average non-working girl anyway. That doesn't necessarily mean they are prone to being junkies. That's like saying all pornstars are addicts or do drugs that's why they are pornstars or willing to shoot porn. Not true. Some are and some aren't, just like any demographic.

    Like KingOfFours have said in other posts. Some of these girls are very sexual and like sex too. If they are prone to being slutty anyway why not charge for it, instead of giving it away for free or going behind their husband or boyfriend's back and doing it for free.

  2. #18190

    Raw

    That's a really good question that I am also curious about since I do everything covered. What's the frequency of STDs you've gotten over the years of raw dogging (junkies or otherwise)? I mean you the member reading this post, not you who whose post I'm responding to. So let's say if you raw dogged 10 times a year for 10 years — that's 100 times and you got STD three times. That would be 3%.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    The only real issue with this conversation is STD's which users have a higher risk. Yes, you can now take a pill for AIDS and live. So how many STD"S have you caught from raw dogging these sub-human creatures?

  3. #18189

    Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, I find this whole conversation about "junkies" and whether they should be avoided or not kind of amusing. 90% of the women you going to meet in this hobby are addicts. Some of them are obvious, and others hide it well. But if you're taking part in this business (especially at the price range most of us here tend to operate in), you're meeting with an addict. Best to just make your peace with it or get out of the hobby.
    I don't include weed and alcohol users as junkies. When I'm referring to junkies I'm talking about the hardcore needle drug users that could carry blood borne pathogens or other type of drugs that can induce people into becoming violent and psychotic. I'm selective in who I see. I try to do my homework the best I can before I see someone new. If I feel they are sketchy criminal types or junkies I avoid. So far this has served me well.

    Civilian girls willing to escort or be providers are probably outliers, a little crazy, free spirited, open minded and more sexual than the average non-working girl anyway. That doesn't necessarily mean they are prone to being junkies. That's like saying all pornstars are addicts or do drugs that's why they are pornstars or willing to shoot porn. Not true. Some are and some aren't, just like any demographic.

    Like KingOfFours have said in other posts. Some of these girls are very sexual and like sex too. If they are prone to being slutty anyway why not charge for it, instead of giving it away for free or going behind their husband or boyfriend's back and doing it for free.

  4. #18188

    Hoes who are not junkies.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, I find this whole conversation about "junkies" and whether they should be avoided or not kind of amusing. 90% of the women you going to meet in this hobby are addicts. Some of them are obvious, and others hide it well. But if you're taking part in this business (especially at the price range most of us here tend to operate in), you're meeting with an addict. Best to just make your peace with it or get out of the hobby.
    No sir, I must largely disagree. I DO agree with you that probably 90% or more of today's whorres are addicts. But I'm looking for the other 10% or less. I found one on the left coast, a decade ago, that I still inseminate everytime I'm in her town. She's been in the biz all her life, which is probably older than most on here would look for. She likes booze and weed during a session (so do I) but she's as anti-hard-drug as I am. I'll never put identifiable pictures of her on here, but cuntributing seniors may request my full frontal picture of her, but without face. She's slim but not wasted, and her huge natural milk cans are incredible! My email correspondants are welcomed to have my whole collection of her easily identifiable face and body pics.

    Here in New England, Stephie also loves her booze and weed, but is not a junkie. In Lost Angeles, there is a Dutch/Indonesian MILF who I cum-pump periodically, who does not partake in any substances.

    All of the women I mentioned above are still active. None of them have pimp-thug-dealer-managers. None of them ever cost me more than 220 for way overtime sessions and some cost a lot less, always all-bareback, with the three above, all three holes are open for sperm, they also all swallow, and sometimes with completely untimed sessions. Of course, those are grandfathered prices, most get a lot more now from the first-responders to their current ads or SA profiles.

    There is also one is south Florida, a bisexual Cuban cutie firecracker, who I've done bareback threesomes with, with her mother-in law! I do have action pictures of them, already on this board. Im quite sure both were hard-drug-free, and the younger one is still HIGHLY active and has many TER reviews. I used to cum-pump her regularly for 200 to 250, in the days I frequently got to FL. She's still quite young (early 30's). These are indeed women who LIKE TO FUCK, and actually would not still be in the biz, otherwise.

    But I want MORE! Especially in the RI area! They DO exist. Not EVERY woman who sells her pussy is a goddam junkie! Thankfully! So, PLEASE, gents, use this board (or its PM system!) to let us know who they are! PLEASE?!

  5. #18187

    Great and helpful first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnicleBill  [View Original Post]
    Have you noticed that there are lots of Asian agency ads on stg? Has anyone had a good experience with them? I texted with one today that quoted low prices.
    Wow, no one has ever noticed that before on this forum. Much appreciated, we will look into this.

  6. #18186

    Junkies

    I have to say, I find this whole conversation about "junkies" and whether they should be avoided or not kind of amusing. 90% of the women you going to meet in this hobby are addicts. Some of them are obvious, and others hide it well. But if you're taking part in this business (especially at the price range most of us here tend to operate in), you're meeting with an addict. Best to just make your peace with it or get out of the hobby.

  7. #18185
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I asked in massage section and no response. She responded to me as full service for 250 hour. Supposed to see her tomorrow. Has anyone partaken?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/476657389087
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I have seen nothing but negative reviews over the last couple of years. Not a single positive review, I hope that your experience is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I googled phone number and came up Savanna Rose. Very familiar name on the list but I couldn't find any reviews. I do recognize the belly tattoo and remember bad reviews. Actually no reviews show up for any Savanna even the infamous one who rips people off. Thanks again, I am passing on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I would not go for that. Go for regular visit If you have to. But I so think she does coke. So the session always boring. She's never into it or moans at all. She will give you BJ for more than minute compared to most girls. I would recommend her if you desperate but nothing to exciting about her service.
    Yeah I saw her and she was boring not into it at all not exactly dead fish but almost there would definitely avoid.

  8. #18184

    Asian agency ads

    Have you noticed that there are lots of Asian agency ads on stg? Has anyone had a good experience with them? I texted with one today that quoted low prices.

  9. #18183

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I call her and it rings once and goes to vm. She has my number blocked apparently. Which I find strange because last time I spoke with her she couldn't remember who I was? O well.
    She has indeed gone silent periodically in the past, for years back, actually. Way before the dramatic change in her appearance.

  10. #18182
    There's a tiny bottle of nasal spray that will save a person's life when they're ODing. It's called Narcan and lots of health care centers give them away for free. I have never used drugs in my life but I was at a health fair this past summer and was handed a couple of the small containers. The person explained that it takes a single spray of the stuff in the nose and, presto, problem solved. Apparently, the reason why fentanyl is so deadly is that it essentially tells our brain to shut down our lungs. Narcan basically blocks that signal and the person starts to breath again. There's zero risk. In fact, you can use it on yourself and it will have zero effect (because there's no fentanyl in your system). I keep those little bottles in my glove compartment and honestly would not hesitate to use one on anyone if the situation arises.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware ANYONE can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to KNOWINGLY feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?

  11. #18181

    Junkies

    Yes, the horrific scenario of a provider overdosing in your presence is the most compelling reason to avoid junkies. But that only applies if they're shooting up in front of you. My understanding is that overdosing from heroin / fentanyl / opiates only happens within the first 10 minutes of injection. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times a lady has injected herself in front of me. Twice it was unplanned and I was indeed wondering what I had gotten myself into. Anything could have happened. The third time it was planned and the lady assured me that she has a method. She injected a small amount to assess the strength of the dose. (Fentanyl is a lot stronger and is the cause for most overdoses because users misjudge the strength of the substance.) After waiting for a few minutes she injected the remainder. She went into about a 10 minute period of being a zombie. After that she was fine and we resumed our date.

    Nevertheless, being that close to the action is not something I aspire to. But to return to the point, the risk of overdosing is only there if she injects in your presence. And that is quite rare. However, often they will hide from you and do it in the restroom -- and that carries the same risk except that now you don't know she did it (other than from her zombie behavior, nodding off etc.)

    Bottom line, I will usually avoid a known addict unless I am incredibly attracted to her and / or there are reports of amazing skills and level of engagement. However, in most cases (unless you're seeing a well-known / well-reviewed lady) there are no surefire ways of knowing beforehand that a lady is an addict.

    On the ethical topic -- I won't go there. Too complex to discuss here.

    Finally, I would like to point out that the relationship between an addict who does it to feel better (relieve the severe body aches that result from heroin withdrawal) and someone who does it for sexual enjoyment and some financial gain isn't always so black and white. I've met plenty of addicts who also enjoy the act immensely. Prime example being Jamie / Sparrow. But she had the patience to spend a few hours with me and delay her substance gratification until I was gone. Where is she now by the way?

    Because of all of the reasons discussed above (KOF, thanks for starting this important thread), I shifted my focus to "UTR" gals several years ago. There's no guarantee that UTR gals aren't addicts, but they tend not to be. Requires more effort to set up and a higher investment, but is worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware anyone can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to knowingly feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?

  12. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware ANYONE can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to KNOWINGLY feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?
    Your point here is spot on, TakeThat:

    "All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it".

    I will NEVER see a girl if I suspect she's being forced into it, and I seriously dought if anyone here actually would! And of course, at least some of the junkies--maybe most--have indeed fallen into that tragic trap.

    But even when they are not forced to do it, if they are not into it, either for the money, or for the enjoyment of the sex itself, at least for this old dinosaur, the experience becomes a mechanical, abysmal chore, at best. And surely something not worth paying for! The ones I do see over and over again--now, down to just Ashley and Stephie here in New England--is because, at least in my experience, they actually enjoy sex, and for those two, frequently orgasm quite intensely. These are indeed the kind of women I like to fuck! The junkies rarely if ever cum, at least in my experience. The sole exxception to this in New England, in my experience, was Jamie. But as much as I enjoyed Jamie, I'm not knowingly rolling the dice with the junkies any more. And now, with the recent weight loss and weathered look, I'm really wondering now, about Ashley. I've almost always been able to get her to cum during a session. But not this last time. : (.

  13. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    KOF thanks for sharing. I did not know about the immunosupressive properties of long-term use of the drugs you mentioned. But it surely makes total sense and explains why we see the external signs that we have become so accustomed to seeing on many of the ladies in this hobby. And that should serve as a reminder that catching sexual diseases should not be our only concern when we hang out with, kiss, exchange fluids, food and drinks, and otherwise socialize with these "ladies of the night". To your point, KOF, this is especially important as we get older and our own natural immune system starts to wane (even without the consumption of class A drugs).
    Thanks for emphasizing that VERY important point, which I forgot to mention: "as we get older and our own natural immune system starts to wane (even without the consumption of class A drugs". This is surely something to be weighed, and considered. You young whippersnappers, all else being equal, have generally more robust immune systems than us older fossils. Because, by the time one reaches their 8th decade, even if quite healthy, one's immune system is often just not what it used to be!

  14. #18178

    Regarding Junkies

    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware ANYONE can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to KNOWINGLY feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?

  15. #18177

    Junkies

    KOF thanks for sharing. I did not know about the immunosupressive properties of long-term use of the drugs you mentioned. But it surely makes total sense and explains why we see the external signs that we have become so accustomed to seeing on many of the ladies in this hobby. And that should serve as a reminder that catching sexual diseases should not be our only concern when we hang out with, kiss, exchange fluids, food and drinks, and otherwise socialize with these "ladies of the night". To your point, KOF, this is especially important as we get older and our own natural immune system starts to wane (even without the consumption of class A drugs).

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It is true that outcalls SOMEWHAT mitigate the danger, at least from thugs WITH badges. (Don't get me wrong, I HIGHLY respect the CONCEPT police, their service, and the need for policing. But using OUR tax money to bust harmless hoes and their customers, by my lights, has NOTHING to do "serving and protecting" !

    But I've had some bad scenarios with outcalls as well. Cashes and dashes. And in one case, a dangerous thug (one WITHOUT a badge) was involved.

    So let me cut right to the chase, here, and discuss what some would probably consider the MOST important reason for not fucking junkies: Their health, and the possibiliyy of contracting diseases.

    Most "hobbiests" are aware of the ability of blood-borne virus transmission from injecting junkies. Viruses like HIV, and the Hepatitis viruses. I think most here, are aware of that. But junkies, and not just heroin junkies, MUCH more easily contract, and therefore, more easily spread, MANY MANY MANY diseases! This fact is not really even controverial. Its just rarely discussed in THIS community. Because, truth be told, heroin, meth, and the various forms of cocaine, ALL are immunosuppressive. If you are not familiar with this concept, here are some links you can start with:

    https://www.uspharmacist.com/article...-immune-system

    https://ranchcreekrecovery.com/blog/...immune-system/

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28012383641806

    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12689662/

    I included the last link in case anyone is interested in some of the actual physiological mechanisms of some forms of drug-induced immunosuppression.

    So, there are reasons why these girls look so goddam unhealthy. Its because they ARE unhealthy, and much of their physical deterioration (I. E. , the reason why they generally look like shit after years of hard drug abuse) are due to infections. Infections which not only include STDs, although those are surely prominant in junkies! But they also include just about anything contageous--everything ranging from serious respiratory infections like the China covid plague and tuberculosis, to the common cold, and everything in-between! Junkies are indeed walking Petri dishes. Because all three of these classs of addictive drugs cause system-wide immunosuppression after years of abuse. Just look at some of their grossly infected skin lesions. If you want more proof beyond these links, google is at your fingertips.

    I realize that a lot of you guys think that I'll stick my dick into anything with two tits and a cunnt. Well, that was probably indeed true in my younger decades. But these days, I've become, believe it or not, really selective! Mainly, I've grown old enough, and perhaps wise enough (hopefully? ) to avoid a lot of trouble in this hobby. So I will no longer fuck junkies. At least not knowingly, and as DarkClouds pointed out, one needs to do research to have a fighting chance of being safe!

    So, I now do a LOT of research before plunging in. Indeed, that is, for me, the main function of this Board. While I used to raw dog, a couple decades ago, maybe one or two hoes per week, these days its down to one or two hoes every couple of months.

    So, to summarize: My three main reasons for no longer fucking junkies:

    1. Thugs with badges.

    2. Thugs without badges.

    3. The MANY diseases they frequently acquire and transmit, in this currently hard-drug-fueled profession, and NOT JUST the STDS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape