Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 25055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18185
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I asked in massage section and no response. She responded to me as full service for 250 hour. Supposed to see her tomorrow. Has anyone partaken?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/476657389087
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I have seen nothing but negative reviews over the last couple of years. Not a single positive review, I hope that your experience is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I googled phone number and came up Savanna Rose. Very familiar name on the list but I couldn't find any reviews. I do recognize the belly tattoo and remember bad reviews. Actually no reviews show up for any Savanna even the infamous one who rips people off. Thanks again, I am passing on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I would not go for that. Go for regular visit If you have to. But I so think she does coke. So the session always boring. She's never into it or moans at all. She will give you BJ for more than minute compared to most girls. I would recommend her if you desperate but nothing to exciting about her service.
    Yeah I saw her and she was boring not into it at all not exactly dead fish but almost there would definitely avoid.

  2. #18184

    Asian agency ads

    Have you noticed that there are lots of Asian agency ads on stg? Has anyone had a good experience with them? I texted with one today that quoted low prices.

  3. #18183

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I call her and it rings once and goes to vm. She has my number blocked apparently. Which I find strange because last time I spoke with her she couldn't remember who I was? O well.
    She has indeed gone silent periodically in the past, for years back, actually. Way before the dramatic change in her appearance.

  4. #18182
    There's a tiny bottle of nasal spray that will save a person's life when they're ODing. It's called Narcan and lots of health care centers give them away for free. I have never used drugs in my life but I was at a health fair this past summer and was handed a couple of the small containers. The person explained that it takes a single spray of the stuff in the nose and, presto, problem solved. Apparently, the reason why fentanyl is so deadly is that it essentially tells our brain to shut down our lungs. Narcan basically blocks that signal and the person starts to breath again. There's zero risk. In fact, you can use it on yourself and it will have zero effect (because there's no fentanyl in your system). I keep those little bottles in my glove compartment and honestly would not hesitate to use one on anyone if the situation arises.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware ANYONE can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to KNOWINGLY feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?

  5. #18181

    Junkies

    Yes, the horrific scenario of a provider overdosing in your presence is the most compelling reason to avoid junkies. But that only applies if they're shooting up in front of you. My understanding is that overdosing from heroin / fentanyl / opiates only happens within the first 10 minutes of injection. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times a lady has injected herself in front of me. Twice it was unplanned and I was indeed wondering what I had gotten myself into. Anything could have happened. The third time it was planned and the lady assured me that she has a method. She injected a small amount to assess the strength of the dose. (Fentanyl is a lot stronger and is the cause for most overdoses because users misjudge the strength of the substance.) After waiting for a few minutes she injected the remainder. She went into about a 10 minute period of being a zombie. After that she was fine and we resumed our date.

    Nevertheless, being that close to the action is not something I aspire to. But to return to the point, the risk of overdosing is only there if she injects in your presence. And that is quite rare. However, often they will hide from you and do it in the restroom -- and that carries the same risk except that now you don't know she did it (other than from her zombie behavior, nodding off etc.)

    Bottom line, I will usually avoid a known addict unless I am incredibly attracted to her and / or there are reports of amazing skills and level of engagement. However, in most cases (unless you're seeing a well-known / well-reviewed lady) there are no surefire ways of knowing beforehand that a lady is an addict.

    On the ethical topic -- I won't go there. Too complex to discuss here.

    Finally, I would like to point out that the relationship between an addict who does it to feel better (relieve the severe body aches that result from heroin withdrawal) and someone who does it for sexual enjoyment and some financial gain isn't always so black and white. I've met plenty of addicts who also enjoy the act immensely. Prime example being Jamie / Sparrow. But she had the patience to spend a few hours with me and delay her substance gratification until I was gone. Where is she now by the way?

    Because of all of the reasons discussed above (KOF, thanks for starting this important thread), I shifted my focus to "UTR" gals several years ago. There's no guarantee that UTR gals aren't addicts, but they tend not to be. Requires more effort to set up and a higher investment, but is worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware anyone can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to knowingly feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?

  6. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware ANYONE can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to KNOWINGLY feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?
    Your point here is spot on, TakeThat:

    "All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it".

    I will NEVER see a girl if I suspect she's being forced into it, and I seriously dought if anyone here actually would! And of course, at least some of the junkies--maybe most--have indeed fallen into that tragic trap.

    But even when they are not forced to do it, if they are not into it, either for the money, or for the enjoyment of the sex itself, at least for this old dinosaur, the experience becomes a mechanical, abysmal chore, at best. And surely something not worth paying for! The ones I do see over and over again--now, down to just Ashley and Stephie here in New England--is because, at least in my experience, they actually enjoy sex, and for those two, frequently orgasm quite intensely. These are indeed the kind of women I like to fuck! The junkies rarely if ever cum, at least in my experience. The sole exxception to this in New England, in my experience, was Jamie. But as much as I enjoyed Jamie, I'm not knowingly rolling the dice with the junkies any more. And now, with the recent weight loss and weathered look, I'm really wondering now, about Ashley. I've almost always been able to get her to cum during a session. But not this last time. : (.

  7. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    KOF thanks for sharing. I did not know about the immunosupressive properties of long-term use of the drugs you mentioned. But it surely makes total sense and explains why we see the external signs that we have become so accustomed to seeing on many of the ladies in this hobby. And that should serve as a reminder that catching sexual diseases should not be our only concern when we hang out with, kiss, exchange fluids, food and drinks, and otherwise socialize with these "ladies of the night". To your point, KOF, this is especially important as we get older and our own natural immune system starts to wane (even without the consumption of class A drugs).
    Thanks for emphasizing that VERY important point, which I forgot to mention: "as we get older and our own natural immune system starts to wane (even without the consumption of class A drugs". This is surely something to be weighed, and considered. You young whippersnappers, all else being equal, have generally more robust immune systems than us older fossils. Because, by the time one reaches their 8th decade, even if quite healthy, one's immune system is often just not what it used to be!

  8. #18178

    Regarding Junkies

    I always avoided seeing junkies for safety and ethical reasons. It's better to assume they have diseases so let's not have sex with them (I'm aware ANYONE can have diseases, not just drug users). It's really a common sense thing in my opinion.

    I also avoided junkies for ethical reasons as well. I don't want to KNOWINGLY feed into someone's addiction. I rather buy sex from a provider who does it for purely financial gain and / or enjoys the sex than someone only doing it to feed a hardcore drug habit. All the experienced mongers here can tell the difference when a girl likes sex and her job as a provider vs. Someone with an attitude that doesn't like her job and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if she wasn't an addict or being forced to it.

    Like others have already listed, when dealing with junkies you have to also be mindful of your own physical safety as well because there could be cops, thugs, pimps, and junkie boyfriends around. And also, what if she is overdosing during your session? Do you just up and leave or call the cops and ambulance?

  9. #18177

    Junkies

    KOF thanks for sharing. I did not know about the immunosupressive properties of long-term use of the drugs you mentioned. But it surely makes total sense and explains why we see the external signs that we have become so accustomed to seeing on many of the ladies in this hobby. And that should serve as a reminder that catching sexual diseases should not be our only concern when we hang out with, kiss, exchange fluids, food and drinks, and otherwise socialize with these "ladies of the night". To your point, KOF, this is especially important as we get older and our own natural immune system starts to wane (even without the consumption of class A drugs).

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It is true that outcalls SOMEWHAT mitigate the danger, at least from thugs WITH badges. (Don't get me wrong, I HIGHLY respect the CONCEPT police, their service, and the need for policing. But using OUR tax money to bust harmless hoes and their customers, by my lights, has NOTHING to do "serving and protecting" !

    But I've had some bad scenarios with outcalls as well. Cashes and dashes. And in one case, a dangerous thug (one WITHOUT a badge) was involved.

    So let me cut right to the chase, here, and discuss what some would probably consider the MOST important reason for not fucking junkies: Their health, and the possibiliyy of contracting diseases.

    Most "hobbiests" are aware of the ability of blood-borne virus transmission from injecting junkies. Viruses like HIV, and the Hepatitis viruses. I think most here, are aware of that. But junkies, and not just heroin junkies, MUCH more easily contract, and therefore, more easily spread, MANY MANY MANY diseases! This fact is not really even controverial. Its just rarely discussed in THIS community. Because, truth be told, heroin, meth, and the various forms of cocaine, ALL are immunosuppressive. If you are not familiar with this concept, here are some links you can start with:

    https://www.uspharmacist.com/article...-immune-system

    https://ranchcreekrecovery.com/blog/...immune-system/

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28012383641806

    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12689662/

    I included the last link in case anyone is interested in some of the actual physiological mechanisms of some forms of drug-induced immunosuppression.

    So, there are reasons why these girls look so goddam unhealthy. Its because they ARE unhealthy, and much of their physical deterioration (I. E. , the reason why they generally look like shit after years of hard drug abuse) are due to infections. Infections which not only include STDs, although those are surely prominant in junkies! But they also include just about anything contageous--everything ranging from serious respiratory infections like the China covid plague and tuberculosis, to the common cold, and everything in-between! Junkies are indeed walking Petri dishes. Because all three of these classs of addictive drugs cause system-wide immunosuppression after years of abuse. Just look at some of their grossly infected skin lesions. If you want more proof beyond these links, google is at your fingertips.

    I realize that a lot of you guys think that I'll stick my dick into anything with two tits and a cunnt. Well, that was probably indeed true in my younger decades. But these days, I've become, believe it or not, really selective! Mainly, I've grown old enough, and perhaps wise enough (hopefully? ) to avoid a lot of trouble in this hobby. So I will no longer fuck junkies. At least not knowingly, and as DarkClouds pointed out, one needs to do research to have a fighting chance of being safe!

    So, I now do a LOT of research before plunging in. Indeed, that is, for me, the main function of this Board. While I used to raw dog, a couple decades ago, maybe one or two hoes per week, these days its down to one or two hoes every couple of months.

    So, to summarize: My three main reasons for no longer fucking junkies:

    1. Thugs with badges.

    2. Thugs without badges.

    3. The MANY diseases they frequently acquire and transmit, in this currently hard-drug-fueled profession, and NOT JUST the STDS.

  10. #18176

    My Reasons to Avoid Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Your point about thugs with badges is a good one and I did not originally address it directly. I have lately been doing mostly outcalls or visits to their homes and that mitigates problems with thugs of all sorts to a great extent. The motel incall scene seems to be the most risky of all. The outcall option does increase the cost of the date but is generally well worth it after having adequately researched the lady (that's how I did it with Jamie / Sparrow, although it was at one of those dumpy motels where I had gotten friendly with the staff -- at least I didn't have to worry about unwanted company).
    It is true that outcalls SOMEWHAT mitigate the danger, at least from thugs WITH badges. (Don't get me wrong, I HIGHLY respect the CONCEPT of police, their service, and the need for policing. But using OUR tax money to bust harmless hoes and their customers, by my lights, has NOTHING to do with "serving and protecting ! )

    But I've had some bad scenarios with outcalls as well. Cashes and dashes. And in one case, a dangerous thug (one WITHOUT a badge) was involved. ALL of those involved girls who were junkies.

    So let me cut right to the chase, here, and discuss what some would probably consider the MOST important reason for not fucking junkies: Their health, and the DISTINCT possibility of contracting diseases.

    Most "hobbiests" are aware of blood-borne virus transmission from injecting junkies. Viruses like HIV, and the Hepatitis viruses. I think most here, are aware of that. But junkies, and not just heroin junkies, MUCH more easily contract, and therefore, more easily spread, MANY MANY MANY kinds of diseases! This fact is not really even controversial. Its just rarely discussed in THIS community. Because, truth be told, heroin, meth, and the various forms of cocaine, ALL are immunosuppressive. If you are not familiar with this concept, here are some links you can start with:

    https://www.uspharmacist.com/article...-immune-system

    https://ranchcreekrecovery.com/blog/...immune-system/

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28012383641806

    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12689662/

    I included the last link in case anyone is interested in some of the actual physiological mechanisms of some forms of drug-induced immunosuppression.

    So, there are reasons why these girls look so goddam unhealthy. Its because they ARE unhealthy, and much of their physical deterioration (I. E. , the reason why they generally look like shit after years of hard drug abuse) is due to infections. Infections which not only include STDs, although those are surely prominent in junkies! But they also include just about anything contageous--everything ranging from serious respiratory infections like the China Covid Plague and tuberculosis, to the common cold, and everything in-between! Junkies are indeed walking Petri dishes. Because all three of these classs of addictive drugs cause system-wide immunosuppression after years of abuse. Just look at some of their grossly infected skin lesions. If you want more proof beyond these links, google or duckduck are at your fingertips.

    I realize that a lot of you guys think that I'll stick my dick into anything with two tits and a cunnt. Well, that was probably indeed true in my younger decades. But these days, I've become, believe it or not, really selective! Mainly, I've grown old enough, and perhaps wise enough (hopefully? ) to avoid a lot of trouble in this hobby. So I will no longer fuck junkies. At least not knowingly, and as DarkClouds pointed out, one needs to do research to have a fighting chance of being safe!

    So, I now do a LOT of research before plunging in. Indeed, that is, for me, the main function of this Board. While I used to raw dog, a couple decades ago, maybe one or two hoes per week, these days its down to one or two hoes every couple of months.

    So, to summarize: My three main reasons for no longer fucking junkies:

    1. Thugs with badges.

    2. Thugs without badges.

    3. The MANY diseases they frequently acquire and transmit, in this currently hard-drug-fueled profession, and NOT JUST the STDS.

  11. #18175
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Monday, the 24th. She doesn't always respond to me either. Sometimes you have to catch her at the right time or if she is in the mood to respond back to texts or calls. You might contact her on Monday and not hear from her at all but if you contact again on Wednesday or Thursday, she'll respond back.
    I call her and it rings once and goes to vm. She has my number blocked apparently. Which I find strange because last time I spoke with her she couldn't remember who I was? O well.

  12. #18174

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    May I ask why you chose to use a cover with her? Was it on general principles for you, with providers, or was it because of just her, specifically? Mainly, was it because you suspected that she's on body-wasting drugs? I never saw any evidence of that before, but after the recent weight loss and severely weathered appearance, I indeed suspected that she might now be using?

    I'll NEVER use a cover. But if there is actual reliable evidence that's she's now using, I'll just stop seeing her.
    I did a std testing with my doctor a month ago and I was negative on all the major stds. I figured let's keep it that way. Trust me I wanted to bareback, but at the same time, I didn't want to deal with any anxiety of thinking I have something and waiting 3 months to test again to be on the clear. Her pussy tasted clean with very little odor too. In the past, her pussy consistently had a strong female odor when she was considered 'normal' or not 'allegedly' using. So I don't know what to make of it. I guess my big brain won out in making that decision to go bare or not, LOL.

    I remember a while ago she said she was now on medication for this or that health issue that is now being addressed. This could also explain her weight loss. But seeing her for about a decade now she was always able gain and lose weight quickly without seemingly much effort in my opinion.

  13. #18173

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? I've been unable to get intouch with her. Last contact I had was Oct 15 but she never answered me back when I asked to meet.
    I saw her on Monday, the 24th. She doesn't always respond to me either. Sometimes you have to catch her at the right time or if she is in the mood to respond back to texts or calls. You might contact her on Monday and not hear from her at all but if you contact again on Wednesday or Thursday, she'll respond back.

  14. #18172

    Bathroomless Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Ashley; does she post anywhere these days, or is she more of a UTR now?

    If UTR, can someone PM me her latest digits?

    Thanks.

    YYZ.
    She stopped posting for several months now. The reason why? I don't know. I wouldn't say she is utr but I believe she is satisfied enough with her regulars I guess. With her personal family problems that I know of, maximizing her earning potential is probably not a priority for her at the moment. Her number is 774-633-5795.

  15. #18171

    Junkies

    Your point about thugs with badges is a good one and I did not originally address it directly. I have lately been doing mostly outcalls or visits to their homes and that mitigates problems with thugs of all sorts to a great extent. The motel incall scene seems to be the most risky of all. The outcall option does increase the cost of the date but is generally well worth it after having adequately researched the lady (that's how I did it with Jamie / Sparrow, although it was at one of those dumpy motels where I had gotten friendly with the staff -- at least I didn't have to worry about unwanted company).

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    DarkClouds, those are all good points. And I agree, sometimes the addicts are the BEST performers of all, and the most FUN in in sack! Jamie is probably the best example on my list below, that I can think of, for that! And I also agree that they usually reach a certain point in their addiction, that both their looks and performance turn to absolute shit, tragically.

    But I will also address some of your other points, now:

    First off, one of the MAJOR MAJOR reasons for my avoiding junkies is, indeed, the drug-dealing thugs they attract. Now, those pimp daddy thug dealers are often harmless, to be sure. But in some cases they can be FUCKING DANGEROUS! Too many reports of that, lately, and constantly increasing, it seems. And the cash and dash is frequently an issue, as they get more desperate. We all know THAT drill! So, enough said about that.

    But another reason is that they also attract thugs with BADGES, like flies attract shit. Those drug den motels are CONSTANTLY watched by LE. In some cases, it seems that LE is just waiting for their opportunity to pounce. I, for one, do NOT want to be around when they decide to take action. Because my tolerance for dangerous situations in general, has greatly decreased, in my golden years!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape