Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 37358
-
10-31-22 13:46 #27143Senior Member

Posts: 581Jewel
Wouldn't say my experience was good but she is legit. Small bbw with big flabby belly. Location was familiar and okay down by Ft Lee. Coms were random but persistence paid off. I would return in a pinch because rates are very reasonable. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 13:06 #27142Senior Member

Posts: 1449Check post #26471. I had my doubts but this post my change your mind. I didn't like all the Newby's saying she was all that. Flags for sure. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 10:39 #27141Senior Member

Posts: 88Jewel
Is there any SM who had any good experience with her. I saw lot of posts and most of the good reviews are from new folks who don't have any other experience shared and some of them are blocked / removed by admin.
Originally Posted by BigDreams
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:59 #27140Senior Member

Posts: 581But on the other hand
She gives the best head of anyone I know in RVA. But that's just my opinion!
Originally Posted by BigRick007
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 01:27 #27139Senior Member

Posts: 1449I saw here just before covid really went crazy. I think it was 400 hr. She fine and a big juicy ass but very mechanical and really didn't seem to give 2 fucks. Wouldn't repeat and definitely not at those prices. Eros provider have gone up in line with the stg providers. If addicts and skanks can get 200 then they figure they should get 500. It's all related. Before covid prices were rough now it's almost impossible. I have one I see on regular and I got AMPs if cash flow low. Sucks. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 21:20 #27138Senior Member

Posts: 153Haven't posted in a while as matter fact been dodging the game do to these crazy prices. Here's another prime example. The game has gotten out of control.
Candace Campbell.
Eros Escorts in Virginia, Virginia.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1268388.htm?cat=1
-
10-30-22 15:28 #27137Senior Member

Posts: 389Been around awhile. Average performance at best. Known to have hidden camera recording you. Learned her trade from her mom. Has a younger sister who may follow same path.
Originally Posted by BigRick007
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 15:00 #27136Regular Member

Posts: 10She's got jokes
Hit it up this comedian today. Hi how are you doing?
She responds with "send pic with face, pinkie finger up, and dick in the same pic before we discuss anything."
Can anyone explain this behavior?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...candy/48885682
-
10-30-22 13:36 #27135Senior Member

Posts: 77Jewels is that you?
Originally Posted by Bigdreams
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:22 #27134Senior Member

Posts: 39Looking for some assistance
Hey guys, I'm going to be in town the first part of the week and I've been checking the boards and sites, but not really finding anything yet. I was wondering anyone had a UTR that could use a little help in the current economy. PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
-
10-30-22 08:32 #27133Senior Member

Posts: 617Ya think? Deposit required.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 05:42 #27132Senior Member

Posts: 742Scam
My not goes for scam. Does everything? And needs a deposit. Hmmmmmmm.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 01:02 #27131Senior Member

Posts: 147Anyone had this one before
Just curious if anyone had this one before?
Seems like a scam to me LOL.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993
-
10-30-22 00:01 #27130Senior Member

Posts: 88Jessica
There are lot of info available in this forum if you just do.
Originally Posted by BigRick007
[View Original Post]
A very basic search or atleast reqd the messages in this page and / or the previous pages.
-
10-29-22 23:33 #27129Regular Member

Posts: 10Waste of time.
What a completed waste of time! Hit up Big booty Jessica in the AM. She responded around 6 pm. Told her I would get off work at 11. She called for verification and sent name of notel. Told me to text her when I was on the way for room number. I got there early as I always do and texted her. She flakes and tells me she just started her cycle and is wondering what else we could do. Hmmm. Shady. Then she kept asking if I would still pay her LOL. Still wouldn't give room number and said we should do it another time. Yeah. No thanks.
Originally Posted by BigRick007
[View Original Post]
If anyone has any suggestions on a more reliable girl for regular weekly visits please let me know.











Reply With Quote





