Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while as matter fact been dodging the game do to these crazy prices. Here's another prime example. The game has gotten out of control.

    Candace Campbell.

    Eros Escorts in Virginia, Virginia.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1268388.htm?cat=1
    I saw here just before covid really went crazy. I think it was 400 hr. She fine and a big juicy ass but very mechanical and really didn't seem to give 2 fucks. Wouldn't repeat and definitely not at those prices. Eros provider have gone up in line with the stg providers. If addicts and skanks can get 200 then they figure they should get 500. It's all related. Before covid prices were rough now it's almost impossible. I have one I see on regular and I got AMPs if cash flow low. Sucks. Be safe.

  2. #27138
    Haven't posted in a while as matter fact been dodging the game do to these crazy prices. Here's another prime example. The game has gotten out of control.

    Candace Campbell.

    Eros Escorts in Virginia, Virginia.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1268388.htm?cat=1

  3. #27137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Hit it up this comedian today. Hi how are you doing?

    She responds with "send pic with face, pinkie finger up, and dick in the same pic before we discuss anything."

    Can anyone explain this behavior?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...candy/48885682
    Been around awhile. Average performance at best. Known to have hidden camera recording you. Learned her trade from her mom. Has a younger sister who may follow same path.

  4. #27136

    She's got jokes

    Hit it up this comedian today. Hi how are you doing?

    She responds with "send pic with face, pinkie finger up, and dick in the same pic before we discuss anything."

    Can anyone explain this behavior?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...candy/48885682

  5. #27135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdreams  [View Original Post]
    Reading some of the past reviews I'm in disbelief on some of the reports. She is very attractive and about pleasing and satisfying her clients. Her head is very above average and can make you cum very quickly. Some days she is off her game but that's because she has more going on than people know. I've met her plenty times. She is goofy most days and you can tell she is kind of new at This. Last coue weeks her phone was messed and is available whenever need be or if she doesn't have a client. She has giving discounts if you are not able to finish she allows you to come back. Her body is very soft. She is really a great person. Her room is clean and so is she. She tries to always make sure the clean up is ready for you. In my opinion she is one you want to meet and most likely will go back for more.
    Jewels is that you?

  6. #27134

    Looking for some assistance

    Hey guys, I'm going to be in town the first part of the week and I've been checking the boards and sites, but not really finding anything yet. I was wondering anyone had a UTR that could use a little help in the current economy. PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

  7. #27133
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone had this one before?

    Seems like a scam to me LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993
    Ya think? Deposit required.

  8. #27132

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone had this one before?

    Seems like a scam to me LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993
    My not goes for scam. Does everything? And needs a deposit. Hmmmmmmm.

  9. #27131

    Anyone had this one before

    Just curious if anyone had this one before?

    Seems like a scam to me LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993

  10. #27130

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please share info about Jessica please? I have something set up tonight but the location she gave is in henrico and I'm weary of that.

    If anyone has seen her and can PM me about the location or what not that would be great!
    There are lot of info available in this forum if you just do.

    A very basic search or atleast reqd the messages in this page and / or the previous pages.

  11. #27129

    Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please share info about Jessica please? I have something set up tonight but the location she gave is in henrico and I'm weary of that.

    If anyone has seen her and can PM me about the location or what not that would be great!
    What a completed waste of time! Hit up Big booty Jessica in the AM. She responded around 6 pm. Told her I would get off work at 11. She called for verification and sent name of notel. Told me to text her when I was on the way for room number. I got there early as I always do and texted her. She flakes and tells me she just started her cycle and is wondering what else we could do. Hmmm. Shady. Then she kept asking if I would still pay her LOL. Still wouldn't give room number and said we should do it another time. Yeah. No thanks.

    If anyone has any suggestions on a more reliable girl for regular weekly visits please let me know.

  12. #27128

    Jewel is available

    She wanted to let everyone know she is available and let her prove what she is about and to not allow the reviews make it to where you won't visit. Text or call she got a new phone and all text is good to go.

  13. #27127

    Jewels

    Reading some of the past reviews I'm in disbelief on some of the reports. She is very attractive and about pleasing and satisfying her clients. Her head is very above average and can make you cum very quickly. Some days she is off her game but that's because she has more going on than people know. I've met her plenty times. She is goofy most days and you can tell she is kind of new at This. Last coue weeks her phone was messed and is available whenever need be or if she doesn't have a client. She has giving discounts if you are not able to finish she allows you to come back. Her body is very soft. She is really a great person. Her room is clean and so is she. She tries to always make sure the clean up is ready for you. In my opinion she is one you want to meet and most likely will go back for more.

  14. #27126

    Took a significant break but back

    Hey SM's so I have just been a casual monger on here for several years as the career is so damn time consuming but getting near 60 now and need to focus on some "me time". I would definitely appreciate any suggestions but just to be upfront I prefer unattached white / Russian / Latin / pacific and Asian age 30+ within 30 +/- miles from Chester area, am looking for a qualify woman that isn't living in the hotels that is looking for a semi regular thing. Have and still am a casual member of SA but that site sucks. I know I am picky, sorry, LOL.

  15. #27125
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    40 for any or all holes. No lube needed for Greek. Will not do ass to mouth. Do DFK or even lfk. Will let you CIM but will spit it anywhere including floor. If a busy day will rush you. If day is slow, then she doesn't watch clock.

    She looks like she possibly was 8. 5 to 9. 5 back in her day. Still cute but past her prime.

    But yes, 40 gets you all you want. Paying more with her really gets you nothing additional.

    Also, highly suggest covering up for any hole.
    And in my experience, will let you make a movie for no upcharge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape