Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19793
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    The ad belonged to Brooke Lynn. It sounds like she got a temporary ban on the other board till October 3rd due to too many ad content warnings.
    How do you know how long the length of the ban is?

    Wonder what specific ad content they didn't like.

  2. #19792

    Nasty on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...9953.htm?cat=1

    Says BBFS with $200 upcharge.

    Have not confirmed in person as yet.

  3. #19791
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    The ad belonged to Brooke Lynn. It sounds like she got a temporary ban on the other board till October 3rd due to too many ad content warnings.
    Can anyone send me Brooke Lynn's number while she's banned?

  4. #19790

    Brooke Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Were they banned? I think the link broke because it was deleted. Who was it?
    The ad belonged to Brooke Lynn. It sounds like she got a temporary ban on the other board till October 3rd due to too many ad content warnings.

  5. #19789

    Amethyst

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really catch her name bud she works out of kent area, only offered outcall or cd so opted for cd on first visit. Didn't look as good as pics and probably uses. The deed was alright, takes it like a champ. She offered full bb and probably cip included too but I opted for covered FS and just a BBBJ. She looked young-ish with some hard miles and as I'm not on prep currently, didn't want to risk catching something serious. Rates are low and I bet she'll take less if offered as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/97479250
    She is probably one of the nicest easiest provider I know. Her private life has no effect on what you seek unless you think every provider should be squeaky clean. I suggest you stay away from mirrors than. She is actually very clean and hygiene wise better than most. She is tight, she does do incalls. Her pricing is right on compared to most of these crazy bitches out there who want to control everything you can do or can't do. She doesn't do greek. There are perfect models out there I will be happy you pass on their number. More courtesans' than not but will cost you a grand. One in particular can site verses from the bible. So there is your biblical fuck for the day. Looks like that is what you are looking for.

    Be safe folks.

  6. #19788
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Any info this one?

    She looks fantastic.

    Anyone here ever plug her bb and how is she?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eekend-Special!WET-AMP-READY.
    I did 3 weeks ago but I covered myself thou I just like the thrill I can get whatever I want.

  7. #19787
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really catch her name bud she works out of kent area, only offered outcall or cd so opted for cd on first visit. Didn't look as good as pics and probably uses. The deed was alright, takes it like a champ. She offered full bb and probably cip included too but I opted for covered FS and just a BBBJ. She looked young-ish with some hard miles and as I'm not on prep currently, didn't want to risk catching something serious. Rates are low and I bet she'll take less if offered as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/97479250
    Ad seems to be contradictory to what you stated. It clearly says In Calls available. Also, the stated rates are not that great. How long did you see her for, and how much?

    I am located in Kent, not far from Military road, so would be interested. But In Calls are a must, and need clarification on rates.

  8. #19786
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she got banned for some reason.
    Were they banned? I think the link broke because it was deleted. Who was it?

  9. #19785
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Any info this one?

    She looks fantastic.

    Anyone here ever plug her bb and how is she?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eekend-Special!WET-AMP-READY.
    Link is broken.

  10. #19784
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she got banned for some reason.

  11. #19783

    Amethyst?

    Didn't really catch her name bud she works out of kent area, only offered outcall or cd so opted for cd on first visit. Didn't look as good as pics and probably uses. The deed was alright, takes it like a champ. She offered full bb and probably cip included too but I opted for covered FS and just a BBBJ. She looked young-ish with some hard miles and as I'm not on prep currently, didn't want to risk catching something serious. Rates are low and I bet she'll take less if offered as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/97479250

  12. #19782

    Don't forget

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is BBFS CIP. You can text her directly about it.
    Don't forget to video it for the spankbank! She includes it for.

    Free when you upgrade.

  13. #19781
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Any info this one?

    She looks fantastic.

    Anyone here ever plug her bb and how is she?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eekend-Special!WET-AMP-READY.
    Yes she is BBFS CIP. You can text her directly about it.

  14. #19780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Any info this one?

    She looks fantastic.

    Anyone here ever plug her bb and how is she?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eekend-Special!WET-AMP-READY.
    Search this thread. There are multiple reports about her, one from this month even.

  15. #19779
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Brooke Lynn

    Any info this one?

    She looks fantastic.

    Anyone here ever plug her bb and how is she?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eekend-Special!WET-AMP-READY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape