Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27128

    Jewel is available

    She wanted to let everyone know she is available and let her prove what she is about and to not allow the reviews make it to where you won't visit. Text or call she got a new phone and all text is good to go.

  2. #27127

    Jewels

    Reading some of the past reviews I'm in disbelief on some of the reports. She is very attractive and about pleasing and satisfying her clients. Her head is very above average and can make you cum very quickly. Some days she is off her game but that's because she has more going on than people know. I've met her plenty times. She is goofy most days and you can tell she is kind of new at This. Last coue weeks her phone was messed and is available whenever need be or if she doesn't have a client. She has giving discounts if you are not able to finish she allows you to come back. Her body is very soft. She is really a great person. Her room is clean and so is she. She tries to always make sure the clean up is ready for you. In my opinion she is one you want to meet and most likely will go back for more.

  3. #27126

    Took a significant break but back

    Hey SM's so I have just been a casual monger on here for several years as the career is so damn time consuming but getting near 60 now and need to focus on some "me time". I would definitely appreciate any suggestions but just to be upfront I prefer unattached white / Russian / Latin / pacific and Asian age 30+ within 30 +/- miles from Chester area, am looking for a qualify woman that isn't living in the hotels that is looking for a semi regular thing. Have and still am a casual member of SA but that site sucks. I know I am picky, sorry, LOL.

  4. #27125
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    40 for any or all holes. No lube needed for Greek. Will not do ass to mouth. Do DFK or even lfk. Will let you CIM but will spit it anywhere including floor. If a busy day will rush you. If day is slow, then she doesn't watch clock.

    She looks like she possibly was 8. 5 to 9. 5 back in her day. Still cute but past her prime.

    But yes, 40 gets you all you want. Paying more with her really gets you nothing additional.

    Also, highly suggest covering up for any hole.
    And in my experience, will let you make a movie for no upcharge.

  5. #27124

    Big booty Jessica

    Can someone please share info about Jessica please? I have something set up tonight but the location she gave is in henrico and I'm weary of that.

    If anyone has seen her and can PM me about the location or what not that would be great!

  6. #27123

    Your info request

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this one. She is out of Short Pump by the mall and said her donation was $. 20 for half hour. She advertises regularly on ListCrawler. Pics are nice but she is in the Hilton so I thought I'd do a little more research. She doesn't list a name but her phone # brings back some hits. Anyone have any info on her? If it's good, I'll TOFTT. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97470820
    The link is not working. Try to screenshot.

  7. #27122
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this one. She is out of Short Pump by the mall and said her donation was $. 20 for half hour. She advertises regularly on ListCrawler. Pics are nice but she is in the Hilton so I thought I'd do a little more research. She doesn't list a name but her phone # brings back some hits. Anyone have any info on her? If it's good, I'll TOFTT. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97470820
    Link isn't good.

  8. #27121

    Any Info Appreciated

    Made contact with this one. She is out of Short Pump by the mall and said her donation was $. 20 for half hour. She advertises regularly on ListCrawler. Pics are nice but she is in the Hilton so I thought I'd do a little more research. She doesn't list a name but her phone # brings back some hits. Anyone have any info on her? If it's good, I'll TOFTT. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97470820

  9. #27120

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyGen86  [View Original Post]
    Any tips for getting a hold of her? The ad and all the hype are really piquing my interest. Reached out to her a few times this past week and only got one reply asking for a time. No reply once I gave it to her. Should I just keep hitting her up?

    Also just making sure this is the same girl girl why'all go on about.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/707735035763
    Keep trying but keep your texts short and give her a little time to respond and then try back but keep it simple, when I first tried to get a visit with her it took me a little time and that was about 2 years ago and have been seeing her every since. She gets tons of texts, I have a couple different numbers that's different from the ad as I'm sure plenty of other people do but sometimes still just have to wait for her to get back.

  10. #27119

    Real or Not?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/207367874175 With all the scams and stings these days I am more cautious then I have ever been. But if anyone can vouch for this one I'm about to test her out asap.

  11. #27118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    There's a reason they call it a Crap Shoot.
    When I use them I normally only do hhr. 9 out of 10 it's some 40 ish round not so cute. Once in awhile you get lucky and come across a 30 cute little spinner then I could always bump up to hour. I don't use them as much anymore 1) some are in Henrico and I refuse to go there anymore just too risky 2) more and more likely to get the 40 no ass and small tits. Much rather go to my favorite AMP and know who's there and what I'm getting for most part and safer at the moment. Be safe and yes they are all over STG especially in the mornings. Good luck.

  12. #27117
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Just took a look through STG and about 90% is Asian providers. I've seen one before locally on Broad, and it was an okay experience, she wanted the job done and to get you out of the door. What I want is the time I paid for. Not QV, but a full half hour. Even if I go early, I want some time to explore her, without her getting dressed and wanting me out the door. Another desire is that I want large naturals, although they will not send any photograph, although they want you to for verification. The images on STG are for illustration purposes, and what they promise is rarely what you get. I wish they'd have a lineup so you could go in and choose who you want, or at least send a verification photo.

    For those that have followed through with these, how has your experience been and what have you done when the girl is either not what you would prefer, or if she cuts the time early. Just seeing if I'm just rolling over when I should be asking for the full time.
    There's a reason they call it a Crap Shoot.

  13. #27116

    Asian Providers

    Just took a look through STG and about 90% is Asian providers. I've seen one before locally on Broad, and it was an okay experience, she wanted the job done and to get you out of the door. What I want is the time I paid for. Not QV, but a full half hour. Even if I go early, I want some time to explore her, without her getting dressed and wanting me out the door. Another desire is that I want large naturals, although they will not send any photograph, although they want you to for verification. The images on STG are for illustration purposes, and what they promise is rarely what you get. I wish they'd have a lineup so you could go in and choose who you want, or at least send a verification photo.

    For those that have followed through with these, how has your experience been and what have you done when the girl is either not what you would prefer, or if she cuts the time early. Just seeing if I'm just rolling over when I should be asking for the full time.

  14. #27115
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    That's Jessica. Super nice, although can be flaky at time. Huge naturals, which I love, and willing to do most anything for a low price. She is worth the visit if you can get her!
    40 for any or all holes. No lube needed for Greek. Will not do ass to mouth. Do DFK or even lfk. Will let you CIM but will spit it anywhere including floor. If a busy day will rush you. If day is slow, then she doesn't watch clock.

    She looks like she possibly was 8. 5 to 9. 5 back in her day. Still cute but past her prime.

    But yes, 40 gets you all you want. Paying more with her really gets you nothing additional.

    Also, highly suggest covering up for any hole.

  15. #27114

    Cutie w / a Bootie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    I came across this post. I chatted with her and it seems promising. Wanted to take a minute and see if anyone had experienced her. If so please let us all know what to expect.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/094637857348
    That's Jessica. Super nice, although can be flaky at time. Huge naturals, which I love, and willing to do most anything for a low price. She is worth the visit if you can get her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape