Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 18421
-
10-30-22 14:06 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 1026She told me she was going to Atlanta for her birthday. Said she'll be back this week.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
Yea her Bush was out of control when I saw her, and she smelled like weed.
Originally Posted by JackInGsid
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 12:33 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 328Field Report
BrightBabe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-88774488333f
She's real and was DTF after the meet and greet. $400 and all covered. Sent some sexy pics which hid how big she really is. Passed.
Avi.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-76cc1e036646
Moved to text fairly early. Agreed to meet but she cancelled twice and now has gone silent. Still see her active on Seeking.
HazelHoney21.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-535f152abdb9
Interesting convo. Agreed on meeting with strong hints of DTF on initial meeting. Her private pictures are nice. Great body. She offered a date that didn't work for my schedule as I had a business trip. When I countered with meeting the following week, she had an attitude and stated that she would let me know.
Siennawithblueeyes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-5f40262ac2e3
Chasing this one. We've been chatting approximately 2 months trying to coordinate a meet and greet. I give her credit for great comms, so will be interesting to see if she's real.
-
10-30-22 09:49 #10469Senior Member

Posts: 68Hmm. She was cute in her pics. No longer so in person.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 07:24 #10468Senior Member

Posts: 328A SB Pro
She's now in Atlanta and her tagline is "Available all weekend, visiting Atlanta". Too bad cause she is kinda cute.
Originally Posted by JackInGsid
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 00:04 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 117Talked to Grayzz couple times
She's followed up. Missed a text I sent a while back. Communications can be tough. As for battle hardened. In the category your looking at you're more likely to see that, simply put they're going to have miles and if they've been at this a while even more so.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 23:37 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 117Didn't get blocked but ghosted after going to text.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 21:56 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 812LandMartina
I count 3 fingers and a thumb.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 19:49 #10464Senior Member

Posts: 452Landmartina
I chatted with her 300 ppm and said she can host in towson, and she shared this with me https://postimg.cc/gallery/ty2hRN0.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
But something seemed off so I did not pursue.
-
10-29-22 17:22 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 124Convo was good in the DMs. Once I started mentioning meeting in person she blocked me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 16:23 #10462Senior Member

Posts: 1026Fakes
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-9dc6149aee74
LandMartina, Fake. Asked me to go to her in Towson, or send her $50 in advance if I wanted her to come to me. She asked for $300 ppm which was low for me, so I took the chance. I asked her for a verification photo holding up 3 fingers before, and she sent me this:
https://ibb.co/tCH2bGP
Drive over, and she ghosted me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/58051aa3-469c-4b0e-8ad4-0b65bb136db4
Brainsandbeauty. Organized a meet in Bethesda for 300ppm for fun and dinner. I got to the hotel, she ghosted.
-
10-29-22 14:18 #10461Senior Member

Posts: 68My experience was worse. Met her recently and she is really thin and pale. She is using something (not just weed) and it shows. She is very responsive and came on time, but the rest of the experience was bad. Smelly (everywhere) and rushing. I was anyway not interested and cut the session short I gave her the money and said thank you. I wish her luck and hope she gets out of the rut she is obviously in.
Originally Posted by BobSack28
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 13:38 #10460Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone interacted with this one
I searched here but could not find anything. I thought I remembered someone mentioning here a while saying they didn't get anywhere during their interaction with her. TIA!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-45d90b5e5f57
-
10-29-22 13:10 #10459Senior Member

Posts: 385SharpAphrodite. Likely scammer
Asks if I want hot pics. Sends before I answer. Wants tip to prove I am real before doing a meet and greet. Free nudes and next LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-c1544d51bfbe
-
10-29-22 11:54 #10458Senior Member

Posts: 216Love it!
I love it! That last pic is what she looks like in real life. Other ones are probably fake.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 10:10 #10457Senior Member

Posts: 276Some POTs
Let's start with some basics: yes, I like curves, yes, I like older, yes, I know some of you don't.
Foxy: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-b05b334f4e27.
Saw a couple of posts from July. Any other intel? I like them curvy.
Grayzz: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-df637165e8fb.
I think our kinks line up. A little worried she might be battle hardened.
Elise: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-a5bd1a7ad6b1.
Interesting convo so far but I fear she will have lofty budget expectations. Anyone able to save me some time?
Suzi: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-9756a34662ae.
Seems down but communication is spotty. Worth the effort?
NeverOrdinary: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-dda780ca8099.
Logistically convenient. Any intel on meeting? She's been around for a while I think.
Bunny: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-c9e62f5bac13.
Not totally my type but seems down.
Saruhhhhh: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-8a31891e182d.
Texts went right to sexy talk. Is she for real?














Reply With Quote





