Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 18420
-
10-29-22 08:32 #10455Senior Member

Posts: 618She is definitely a doppelgänger if not the actual Herndon mugger. Beware gents.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 08:29 #10454Senior Member

Posts: 618Czechmate
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-c1c8e0b454a4
Anyone talking to this one? She seems nice enough in DM, but something seems off and I can't quite put my finger on it. Thanks gents.
-
10-29-22 00:41 #10453Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah, something ain't right. Just saying. Anyone gets anywhere, feel free to shout out, LOL. Have a feeling its a version of attention getting.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 23:55 #10452Regular Member

Posts: 22Pattern here. Thought we had a good conversation and she eventually stopped responding. When I reached out on the website later she said she was sick and stopped responding to texts for a while. Only to subsequently ask what my number was. When I asked why she deleted it she blocked me.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 19:45 #10451Senior Member

Posts: 31I was speaking to her a few hours ago, early evening, so I don't think she got kicked, but she did unexpectedly block me shortly into a pretty good conversation. Skittish.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 17:55 #10450Senior Member

Posts: 957That Sucks
Happened to me two years ago in Greenville, NC. Texting / Sexting for the week, was hot AF. Made arrangements to go see her, grabbed a hotel. Even picked up her favorite vodka! She texted me when she's five minutes away that she wanted to BBBJ as soon as she got to the room. She comes in, I hug her & not the reaction I expected, plus she was heavier & not as pretty. If we had scheduled a M&G I would have cut & run. But your in a nice hotel, if they make a scene or even worse, they fake an assault your screwed. So decided to go ahead, she was doable. Then she asks for the allowance upfront, a first for me. I explain that I like to slip it in their back pocket or purse. I think it helps some Babies convince them self that they aren't selling their bodies, in my case to some one twice, even three times their age! She insists. Second chance to end it!
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
So I go against my better judgement & give her the cash. Then a few minutes later go to get ice, come back to an empty room. Never again!
-
10-28-22 16:40 #10449Senior Member

Posts: 216Thank you!
Yes please fuck with her. this is her number (202) 455-5890.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 15:59 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 100Sorry about that!
Here's the link - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d.
I was chatting with her last weeks and the pics didn't match and something was off when we were communicating, so did go further.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 15:42 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 67Here is the link.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d
-
10-28-22 15:29 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 618Sorry to hear that bother. I've learned over the years that some of these girls are crafty AF, they hone their skills and know how to convince and sell. The upside, that's a hard lesson to learn but one that won't be forgotten.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 15:23 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 1026Here's her profile:
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-ce4afad489a1
-
10-28-22 15:02 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 124Sexy Mami
Dude! Sorry to here that, I've been in situations where the SB wants the money up front and I caved and gave it to her (not all of it), but it always worked out for me. I have been lucky.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d.
Anyone here with some free time, fake profile, catfish pics, layers of protection. Please fuck with this girl!
-
10-28-22 14:56 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 124Tattedclassic
I was texting with her 8 days ago and she went silent. Smoking pics though! Great freckles, LOL She seemed uneasy about an arrangement, or maybe she is just new and still testing the waters.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-ce4afad489a1.
-
10-28-22 14:49 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 216Scammed today
Gents.
I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.
-
10-28-22 14:25 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 109Actually she does. I had a filter on.
Originally Posted by BDM1227
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





