Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 28081
-
10-30-22 22:47 #21226Senior Member

Posts: 406[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
You must have missed the part where I said that nobody can talk about that place anymore. I hope it was worth what it cost you.
A2
-
10-30-22 13:27 #21225Regular Member

Posts: 1[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
10-30-22 13:26 #21224Banned Member

Posts: 415[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
10-30-22 12:08 #21223Shill for Unique Foot Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Unique foot spa Cindy
[Deleted by Admin]
If you make another fake user to put up fake reviews of your spot I'll edit the posts so they say really bad shit.
A2
-
10-30-22 02:46 #21222Banned Member

Posts: 2Shills obvious
I just really have to say that the shill posts are obvious in hindsight. Sounded way too good to be true over the past (2?) months and I know there are some people with hundreds of posts that gave some A+ reviews but they sound way more realistic.
But seriously all of the posts lately are about the same places. I know the mainstays have always been commented on but it feels like it's only posts about them, and even places like MRC KK Lusk (please edit out if they got blocked for some reason?) that used to be talked a lot aren't mentioned much at all now. WTF is going on.
I merged this into your other user and then banned them because you know, multiple users are the surest indicator of either a troll or a spammer.
A2
-
10-29-22 21:02 #21221Administrator

Posts: 5255Next place in my crosshairs.
I just banned all your shill accounts, make one more fucking account to post fake reports and nobody will be able to talk about any of your fucking places.
Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee
[View Original Post]
No bullshit, this stupidity either stops or the only place getting reviewed is going to be 108
A2
-
10-29-22 18:47 #21220Shill account ignore my posts

Posts: 7Deal breaker
Thanks for the info, such a shame, I would have loved to try me some filipina talents.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 18:46 #21219Shill account ignore my posts

Posts: 7108 with Bell
I would give the experience a 6/10, barely passing. Went there in the morning around 830 to enjoy the experience before anybody else, kinda want them fresh off the oven if yah know what I mean. So it started with the usual massage with me grabbing her ass and slowly working my hands to her kitty, she then said no, I was like, ok maybe she wants me to slow down, then after the flip I just asked her if she want to get on top of me and she immediately dropped her dress, nice figure and cute face. I asked her if I can kiss her so she leaned in and pretty much a 5 second dfk then she proceeded with sucking my nips heading down. I tried to gently, emphasis on the gently play with her nipples and she said no so I was like ok. Not even 3 mins of BBBJ she covered me up and decided "I" want to fk. Got on top of me which I could only describe as a not so enjoyable experience, so instead of CG we went mish and I slowly fked her, I was probably hitting for a solid 20 mins and she got tired and told me that she just going to finish me with a handy, asked her if if I can CIM and again she said no. I told her to cover me up again and I'll just finish up. I looked at the clock and I was only there for 30-40 minutes which I jokingly asked shouldn't I have 20 more minutes. She said no more since I fked her for 45 minutes. Might skip on 108 for a bit and try the closer ones around me like A to Z. Speaking of A to Z, anybody got some intel on it, like how's the service? I got the location and time they open so kinda want to know the pricing and services offered. Thanks! Stay frosty gents.
-
10-29-22 17:47 #21218Regular Member

Posts: 5Ayo
Yo this sounds like what I've been looking for around here. I've just been looking to get milked, absolutely drained like this. I might have to drop by and see if I can catch summer, even if I end up with leah should be good a good time, but I really want this treatment holy fuck.
Originally Posted by RillaGawd
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 17:25 #21217Banned Member

Posts: 154[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
10-29-22 16:16 #21216Banned Member

Posts: 415Thank you for keeping these threads sanitized.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 16:01 #21215Banned Member

Posts: 415Based on reviews Valentina does not do BBBJ or dfks.
Originally Posted by DGrump
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 15:54 #21214Senior Member

Posts: 319Diamond April
TOFTT at this place cause there location is good for me on this visit. Walked in and April greeted me, kind of busted plastic surgery face and a shapely body with some baby fat. Just went straight to a very bad CBJ at which point I upgraded again. She has enough meat to hold onto and plow into. Pounded her in doggy so I didn't have to look at her face or her hard scarred stomach. She doesn't really have an ass but her thicker shapely legs and hips made doggy the best option. I was out in probably 10 minutes LOL. One more day in town and got to find a hottie tonight or tomorrow.
-
10-29-22 15:37 #21213Senior Member

Posts: 435Unique Foot Spa * Gina
Called ahead to make sure they were not too busy. Cici came out and got Gina. She is about 5'3 115#. She is always cheerful and bubbly. Smooth skin, nice tits with pink nipples. Not robotic. Excellent BJ with lots of eye contact. She makes me feel big and strong. Enjoys all positions. Just pure pleasure. Her giggles and the way she sounds with DFK always make me feel good. Sexy. Highly recommend. Makes me feel happy. Will repeat.
-
10-29-22 10:07 #21212Administrator

Posts: 5255It's because we see the forum differently. You are looking at San Diego (and maybe Southern Cali as well) and you see all posts by all members in chronological order. We use a different program to see the forum, it presents us the posts from moderated members (regular members and senior members who are on moderation) for all of the USA, so one post from this thread then maybe one from Orlando, then one from wherever, we see nothing in context and we don't see the posts from reliable senior members that might be calling out the shills. One of the guys reported a post and explained that there was two spas, and what was happening, he gave me the name of one of the Shill accounts from 7, when I took that account apart I found the others and then understood what was going on.
Originally Posted by FryingPanAss
[View Original Post]
What will happen now is the guy from 7 will make shill accounts trying to get 108 banned as well. I need you guys to report posts and explain what you see. With the assistance of the users I can shut those fuckers down but it's nearly impossible without your help.
A2











Reply With Quote





