Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 921 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a lawyer, but if KP gets busted and Mike releases his clients info to the cops, they have nothing to charge you with. Sending someone your DL doesn't incriminate you. Even if they connect my DL to my texts, I always keep it clean and all I ask is "Is so and so available for 1 hour today" without mentioning sex or money. Worse case scenario is I'll tell the cops that I'm a lonely guy who seeks spending1 hour chatting with a young Korean girl. Unless Mike has cameras installed to record the exchange of money and sex, they have nothing to charge you with.
    While that's technically true, LE can still do considerable damage to your personal life through public name-and-shame tactics, presumption of innocence be damned. See the Robert Kraft incident in Florida as well as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in Seattle/Bellevue. In the latter case, while some mongers were also involved in operations, I seem to recall there was also an untested (and absurd) claim that writing reviews in online forums amounted to promoting illegal activity, only that group didn't have a white-shoe firm like Kraft did to poke holes in that argument.

    I also recall a provider telling me years ago that she avoids Chicago due to alleged surveillance concerns, so I suspect that either LE could be propagating those rumors themselves as deterrence or it's the work of competing agencies (which seems more plausible considering the nonsense going on in places like NY, where Licenses & Inspections gets used like a weapon against other spas).

  2. #8269
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    The bookers are actually among the least likely to shoot you straight. The bookers are on the opposite side of a financial transaction from you so they will not have your interests in mind. All they want to do is get you there. It doesn't vary by booker or customer; in each situation they will be on opposite sides of a financial transaction so their interests will not be aligned. I have been doing this a long time and I have never once had a booker tell me that "well trust me you don't want to see this one because she is heavier than you like" or "wait for the next one this one is older than advertised", or "can you wait 10 minutes she's getting fucked by some other dude now", instead of "can you wait 10 minutes she's eating dinner now. ".
    It really depends on the location.

    Some bookers care about customer service and retention. LSC and VA in the Bay are two agencies that view it that way. Same with XOC or TG. Others though like 262 care a lot less about that.

  3. #8268

    Yeah, Right

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsMcgeeSr  [View Original Post]
    Sure, generally speaking this is accurate and I agree it's the best way to level-set expectations for newbies. BUT if you connect w / the right booker, I'm pretty sure you can get some intel and the girl of your choosing. YMMV.
    The bookers are actually among the least likely to shoot you straight. The bookers are on the opposite side of a financial transaction from you so they will not have your interests in mind. All they want to do is get you there. It doesn't vary by booker or customer; in each situation they will be on opposite sides of a financial transaction so their interests will not be aligned. I have been doing this a long time and I have never once had a booker tell me that "well trust me you don't want to see this one because she is heavier than you like" or "wait for the next one this one is older than advertised", or "can you wait 10 minutes she's getting fucked by some other dude now", instead of "can you wait 10 minutes she's eating dinner now. ".

  4. #8267
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPontiacX  [View Original Post]
    I trust that Kp is professional with your information and I have not seen anything negative about mishandling. My problem is if uncle LEO ever gets eyes on those monger files we all know where it ends. Those files may be someone's "get out of jail free" card.
    I'm not a lawyer, but if KP gets busted and Mike releases his clients info to the cops, they have nothing to charge you with. Sending someone your DL doesn't incriminate you. Even if they connect my DL to my texts, I always keep it clean and all I ask is "Is so and so available for 1 hour today" without mentioning sex or money. Worse case scenario is I'll tell the cops that I'm a lonely guy who seeks spending1 hour chatting with a young Korean girl. Unless Mike has cameras installed to record the exchange of money and sex, they have nothing to charge you with.

  5. #8266

    Uncomfortable

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I use text free app for KP and the hobby in general except for one sb who gave me her real number after a month, so I gave her mine. Never had an issue with my app number for KP. Mike asked for DL and work I'd which some may not feel comfortable providing but I haven't had a problem with it. I think KP is very professionally run, but you need to accept certain risk to get in.
    I trust that Kp is professional with your information and I have not seen anything negative about mishandling. My problem is if uncle LEO ever gets eyes on those monger files we all know where it ends. Those files may be someone's "get out of jail free" card.

  6. #8265
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    This is so accurate.
    Sure, generally speaking this is accurate and I agree it's the best way to level-set expectations for newbies. BUT if you connect w / the right booker, I'm pretty sure you can get some intel and the girl of your choosing. YMMV.

  7. #8264
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    You can get this information by using the search function. The pics are fake, always have been. You can request an appointment and they will say yes because they answer every question with yes to get you there. They take walk-ins so they won't be able to honor an appointment if there is a walk-in 5 minutes before your appointment, they will not turn them away.
    This is so accurate.

  8. #8263
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJon  [View Original Post]
    For those who are verified, did you use your personal number or an alt of some sort? I'm trying to get in myself so I'd like to know. I frequent CLM so if you want to swap info here or pm, lmk.
    I use text free app for KP and the hobby in general except for one sb who gave me her real number after a month, so I gave her mine. Never had an issue with my app number for KP. Mike asked for DL and work I'd which some may not feel comfortable providing but I haven't had a problem with it. I think KP is very professionally run, but you need to accept certain risk to get in.

  9. #8262

    Use The Search Function

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics BHC posts on Instagram legit? Can you call ahead and reserve a girl? If so does it usually work?
    You can get this information by using the search function. The pics are fake, always have been. You can request an appointment and they will say yes because they answer every question with yes to get you there. They take walk-ins so they won't be able to honor an appointment if there is a walk-in 5 minutes before your appointment, they will not turn them away.

  10. #8261

    Rs2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJon  [View Original Post]
    For those who are verified, did you use your personal number or an alt of some sort? I'm trying to get in myself so I'd like to know. I frequent CLM so if you want to swap info here or pm, lmk.
    When I register with Kp about 10 years ago, I was asked for rs2 k not sure now what they ask, also I use my regular phone number, but don't worry they will never will call or text once you are registered with them, you have to contact them when you want to see a girl, also they don't appointment ahead, like from one day to another day, only same day appointment.

    I heard this day is really hard to get accepted, but you should try your luck.

  11. #8260
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After my last experience, wanted to get back to seeing a girl that is more of my ideal body type, tall and lean. I first met her a couple of rotations ago, but she was leaving in 2 days so it would have been a waste of time to write a review. Well, she is back. Actually she never left. Her sister lives in Chicago, so she had decided to move here.

    She stands at 168 cm tall, that is 5'6" for those of you who don't know how to convert. All natural large C cups. Very lean with a very nice juicy ass. Outrageous body, one of the best that I have seen and I have seen a lot. Face wise, I would rate her 8. 5. One guy who I text with went to see her and gave her face a rating of 8. I know, it's a small sample size and beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I seriously doubt anyone will have an issue with her look even if you don't find her to be a 9 or a 10. And by all natural, I mean she has miminal makeup on and even with that she looks really good.

    The other thing worthy of pointing out is that she had formal Dongguan training back in China. If anyone had the pleasure of meeting girls who had formal training back in China, you would know that they know what they are doing and you would be in for a treat. Her ass licking skill is very good. I kept asking her if I should get on all 4, but she had me face down the whole time and was still able to go deep. And she is an expert in rusty trombone. If you don't know what that act is, please google. Also, she is surprising tight down there and she knows that herself. As soon as I entered her, I mentioned it to her right away. And right away, she started explaining to me why. I was like hmm can we talk about this later..
    Challenge accepted. But who is she? What do I get for winning?

  12. #8259
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics BHC posts on Instagram legit? Can you call ahead and reserve a girl? If so does it usually work?
    Pics legit? Lately, they have not been legit.

    Can you call ahead and reserve? Yes.

    Does it usually work? It depends. Remind them who you want to see once you're there.

  13. #8258

    Personal

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJon  [View Original Post]
    For those who are verified, did you use your personal number or an alt of some sort? I'm trying to get in myself so I'd like to know. I frequent CLM so if you want to swap info here or pm, lmk.
    Back in the day when they took RS2 K.

  14. #8257

    Kp

    For those who are verified, did you use your personal number or an alt of some sort? I'm trying to get in myself so I'd like to know. I frequent CLM so if you want to swap info here or pm, lmk.

  15. #8256
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Actually, its too early. It can take one to several months to hear from KP about verification. Some never get approved.

    Sorry.
    I submitted mine today for Christmas LOL. Hopefully it goes through I don't really have a reference or verification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape