Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 13800
-
11-01-22 00:36 #8265Regular Member

Posts: 14Sure, generally speaking this is accurate and I agree it's the best way to level-set expectations for newbies. BUT if you connect w / the right booker, I'm pretty sure you can get some intel and the girl of your choosing. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 17:16 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 262This is so accurate.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 10:35 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 430I use text free app for KP and the hobby in general except for one sb who gave me her real number after a month, so I gave her mine. Never had an issue with my app number for KP. Mike asked for DL and work I'd which some may not feel comfortable providing but I haven't had a problem with it. I think KP is very professionally run, but you need to accept certain risk to get in.
Originally Posted by JohnnyJon
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 16:28 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 293Use The Search Function
You can get this information by using the search function. The pics are fake, always have been. You can request an appointment and they will say yes because they answer every question with yes to get you there. They take walk-ins so they won't be able to honor an appointment if there is a walk-in 5 minutes before your appointment, they will not turn them away.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 11:09 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 265Rs2 k
When I register with Kp about 10 years ago, I was asked for rs2 k not sure now what they ask, also I use my regular phone number, but don't worry they will never will call or text once you are registered with them, you have to contact them when you want to see a girl, also they don't appointment ahead, like from one day to another day, only same day appointment.
Originally Posted by JohnnyJon
[View Original Post]
I heard this day is really hard to get accepted, but you should try your luck.
-
10-29-22 07:19 #8260Regular Member

Posts: 14Challenge accepted. But who is she? What do I get for winning?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 07:05 #8259Regular Member

Posts: 14Pics legit? Lately, they have not been legit.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
Can you call ahead and reserve? Yes.
Does it usually work? It depends. Remind them who you want to see once you're there.
-
10-29-22 06:58 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 109Personal
Back in the day when they took RS2 K.
Originally Posted by JohnnyJon
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 15:06 #8257Regular Member

Posts: 10Kp
For those who are verified, did you use your personal number or an alt of some sort? I'm trying to get in myself so I'd like to know. I frequent CLM so if you want to swap info here or pm, lmk.
-
10-28-22 14:12 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 377I submitted mine today for Christmas LOL. Hopefully it goes through I don't really have a reference or verification.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 19:46 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 691Kp
Actually, its too early. It can take one to several months to hear from KP about verification. Some never get approved.
Originally Posted by StraightEdge27
[View Original Post]
Sorry.
-
10-27-22 19:38 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 101Kp
Visiting Chicago tomorrow for an appointment. Is it too late to try to book with KP? Is it best to just give them a call or text? And help would be appreciated. Feel free to send a pm as well.
-
10-27-22 19:03 #8253Regular Member

Posts: 10At archer_bhc.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 16:33 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 126What's their Instagram username?
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 13:28 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 582He only promotes / manages 3 spots so send three texts and find out where the recent promo girl is at.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




