Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 5333
-
10-29-22 19:29 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 57Nyla ghosting
I've been seeing a fwb for a while but I still check thr board occasionally. I looked at nylas ad today, says she's never ghosted anyone. Complete bullshit. I seen her a few times and enjoyed my time with her, but she double booked me once and ghosted me. My time is worth more than dealing with her games, lost me as a customer.
Originally Posted by Ephemeral
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 18:12 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 216Who to ask for
'I am running up to Toledo tomorrow. I called Sky and Penny, Anna, and 'New Girl' is working. I know Penny is fun, I have read Anna is good, then there is the wild card "New girl". Called Melon and Ana, and Luvi (are working.
Any suggestions? I am thinking Sky and the wild card "new girl".
-
10-29-22 08:57 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 120Wrong place
No, you just went to the one place, that looking at previous pages, has never offered HE. Phoenix is a legit massage place.
Originally Posted by Unloaded
[View Original Post]
You need to go to Sky or Melon.
-
10-29-22 07:18 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 109Phoenix relax
Run down strip mall. 2 girls working. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Average hard massage. Walked on my back forever and was happy when she got off. No tease and offered diy. No thanks. 70+20. Nothing was appealing enough for a return visit. Toledo spots seem kinda bleak.
-
10-29-22 01:06 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 34The best place in the world means little to nothing if the comms are bad and reliability of setting foot in is sketchy at best.
Originally Posted by AnthonySoprano
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 01:05 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 34Still heavily not recommend Nyla.
Wasted my time. Texted her multiple times I was there, no response. For a high appointment fee too- I'd get better dreams for good quality in dallas.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
If accurate is ghosting new clients- then I'll pass.
Will not recommend time wasters like Nyla.
Fwiw time was set 5 hrs in advance, drive to the place was an hour for me.
-
10-28-22 16:09 #3362Regular Member

Posts: 6Quite the contrary. She is amazing and every time I see her I have a great experience.
Originally Posted by Ephemeral
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 13:57 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 77I went, chick had a pretty face but she smelt like a dirty cover. No where for her or you to shower after. Very bad experience!
Originally Posted by NoLimit
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 13:55 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 77Very bad experiences with her, constantly! I tried once, it was bad. Tried again, even worse! I do not recommend!
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 12:02 #3359Regular Member

Posts: 31Any suggestions
I recently been in Lee's and Top Relax a lot but its been hit or miss on the HJ and FS but I wanted to see if anybody that has been to either one more than me know if I could get HS or the HJ and a little bit of a BJ. Somebody let me know especially for Top Relax because I'm closer to it.
-
10-28-22 11:15 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 347I don't know why she ghosted you. She seems to have an accurate time schedule. Her positive past reports are spot on with my experiences. She's a 10 in every category for me.
Originally Posted by Ephemeral
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 10:32 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 334Massage place on Tremainsville
So there's an add posted in the Escort section of STG and they provide an actual address of 1993 Tremainsville. It's a strip building directly across from Start High School, but the odd thing is 1993 isn't a real address. The 3 numeric addresses for that building are 1987, 1991 and 1995. So I'm guessing this isn't real, but if someone wants to check it out and report back be my guest.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...l/265654423304
-
10-28-22 09:41 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 120Why lie?
After looking through 20 pages of this forum, everyone is saying to lie about being to AMP before, bit not explaining why. Do they try to jack up prices if you are honest, or people just being paranoid? Feel free to DM.
-
10-27-22 15:19 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 34Nyla, Waste of time.
Wanted a massage, set up a massage, got ghosted.
Don't waste time trying to get anything, old positive reviews are from low post accounts or not as active ones.
Advertises as ST Studios.
-
10-26-22 16:34 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 1019New place
You said you text them & know where it is why don't you go & check it out?
Originally Posted by NoLimit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





