Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 31831
-
10-30-22 01:41 #25036Senior Member

Posts: 793Gianna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/96227694
Originally Posted by Vasco97
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 22:26 #25035Senior Member

Posts: 75HH is the Real Deal
I haven't seen her in a couple years, but can def tell you she is real and very good at what she does. A total pro from start to finish and I saw her multiple times.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 22:24 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 181Face
Is there a face pic of hers somewhere?
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 15:33 #25033Senior Member

Posts: 50Link?
Where's her link?
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 13:17 #25032Senior Member

Posts: 1250Hannabeth Haliwelle
I have tried numerous times to see her but could never get our schedules to mesh. If you do see her please report back here or PM me.
Originally Posted by Afflacked
[View Original Post]
What do you mean by: "Pm me with your confit ability"?
-
10-29-22 12:29 #25031Senior Member

Posts: 358Hannabeth Haliwelle
I've wanted to spend a little time with her. Pm me with your confit ability with her screening process TIA.
-
10-29-22 12:03 #25030Senior Member

Posts: 358Bella
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3204549
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]
I'd like to know about this Bella.
-
10-29-22 10:20 #25029Senior Member

Posts: 193Queen bella
Has anyone seen her? https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/363722813274.
-
10-28-22 20:58 #25028Senior Member

Posts: 83Is the face or body the same girl? Some of those pics look like the face of one girl photoshopped onto the body of a different girl.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:21 #25027Senior Member

Posts: 270Gianna
She is amazing. My first CIM and Rim.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 18:54 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 793Gianna
She sure does and has a tight little tasty kitty.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 17:03 #25025Senior Member

Posts: 1250Reply to my own post
She finally made contact. I inquired about a QV and she quoted $80 and wanted half as a deposit. I never pay a deposit as deposit equals scam in my book anyway.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
As a side note I called her and when she did answer both times it was a same "canned" response: a voice that sound very ghetto saying she was real. For guys that pay deposits she offers payment via Cash App and her I'd there is *gangsta* Gangsta matched the voice.
-
10-28-22 16:52 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 644Gianna
The Girl knows how to rock a cock BBBJ Cim.
-
10-28-22 16:21 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 62She didn't have glasses on & I didn't see any (but I really didn't look for them. I just checked out the bathroom to make sure no one was in there. She wasn't that pleasant with me. Guess she didn't like me, idk. I just thought I'd give her a shot due to the good reports of her. I'm going to stick with the older providers. I usually don't have to deal with bs like changing the menu once cash is exchanged. Best of luck to those that see her. If she likes you, you may have more options than I did.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 13:51 #25022Senior Member

Posts: 60Sounds familiar
Sounds like the same young woman I saw. Did she have glasses? The CBJ really doesn't bother me so I don't ask generally. Description of the woman sounds the same, experience not so much. I'm a good looking dude with why she described as a "grande" cock too so maybe that's why our experiences are different. Not sure. The young woman I saw didn't speak a lick of English and had to use a translator on her phone so there wasn't too much small talk or talk of business either.
Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






